Selling For Premium Price or Selling For Cheaper Price

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you sell your services through freelancing platforms or any other sites? Do you sell for premium price or do you sell for cheaper price.
I always set a low price for my gigs or services. I want to attract a lot of buyers. If I can manage all orders myself, I will work on the jobs, if I cannot manage the workload, I will start dropservicing.
I don’t sell for a premium price.

I stopped selling through freelancing sites as I now take orders via email correspondence. But I do promote my services here and elsewhere. As for price, I tend to charge what I think my work is worth, so a premium price imo. But have thought about doing special deals, but am unsure if I want to do that.

Given the cost of living in the United States, it's tough to sell at a cheaper price. Also, a cheaper price might indicate less quality. In that case, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Well, what I've been wanting to get into is math tutoring and charging the minimum of $10 an hour, even to start, might not be good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back