What's new

Selling Service Vs. Selling Products

I'll go for selling of products because I consider selling of products to be much more reliable and easy, but if the other one is good I would not mind doing both of them at the same time, the best thing we have to do is to concentrate in two

Selling of services or rendering of services in exchange for cash, is easier to start up in most cases than selling of products. As you might not actually need to have an office or store to sell your service. I have seen alot of people that do this from their houses, and with time they expand it. While selling of products requires you actually getting capital to acquire the said products or create them yourself.

Once you develop a service, you can sell it multiple times, however, in order to sell products you will have to manufacture or procure again and again (unless it is digital product).

You have really explained what it means to provide a service or provide a product but to you which do you think provided more profit,service or product

If you want to do a business, whether it is an online business or offline business, you are basically doing two things: one, you are selling services; two, you are selling products.

In order to sell services, you need to become a service provider or hire people who have relevant skills. For example, a law firm sells services. In order to start a law firm, you need to be a lawyer yourself or hire lawyers.

In order to sell products, you need to either acquire products or develop your own products.

You need more money to start a business to sell products compared to a business that sells services.
You are absolutely right because selling a services require your skills that you want to sell out to the public who need your services,while selling a product is to start up a business and buy and resell I guess.

To a very large extent, this would boil down to the skills the intended seller have. As for me , I would prefer to sell a service because I find it much less stressful.

Selling of service has worked for me much more than selling of products. As far as I'm concerned, selling of product is a lot more tasking. Also, one need to work extra hard to keep a range of customers to sell products.

True, out will need more money of it were a product selling business you want to go into that if it were a services rendering business you want to go into. But in the end, you will still have to choose which type of business you Will to go into

They are both good. Most time services selling does not require much capital to establish like product selling where you have to buy the products and rent a store to sell the products.

Most people prefer to sell services than selling a product but however it's just depend on your skill acquisition if you are in the area of selling services then that is your line.
You may not really need a skill to sell a product because all you have to do is to the run an advertisement ,but you need a skill to sell a services because services itself is a skill that you also need to learn ,and you really need to be good at it.

I can tell you as of fact that selling services for me is better than products. Am a lawyer by profession and I know how much I have gained for drafting agreements and other legal processes for clients. I also sell cakes and cake tools and it's not easy selling products plus the profit is small.

True, it is either one of the two things, sell your services or a product. I think these days people are moving towards a service-based industry especially with the resurgence of the tech industry.

I think selling service is cheaper and margin is high. People can set their own price and the entire selling price can be their profit.
I completely agree with you that selling service is quite more easy than selling product because in the case of selling service you don't take any product to show anyone but instead you just go with your hands to come with people about the service that you can render to them.

I think selling service is cheaper and margin is high. People can set their own price and the entire selling price can be their profit.
You are very correct. Selling services most times are found in professional jobs which offers high service charge on their customers and it is less stressful than selling products.

Wellsince we are in the digital age I will go for selling of services because I can actually do this online if I have access to internet there are some digital services that I can actually do with my laptop or mobile devices if I have an opportunity to do so, physical products i won't be able to deliver it to all part of the world.
To me as an individual I prefer selling of services than selling a product I see selling of service is very easy and less stressful than selling products because most times products might be very stressful in terms of transporting it from one point to another

You need customers whether you are selling products or services. The only difference is you spend just once to develop services but you will have to continuously acquire products to sell
Although we need a customer in both of them but I think spelling of services will be more convenient because with this you do not have to go and deliver it to people as you can do everything digitally. That's how I understand it.

To me as an individual I prefer selling of services than selling a product I see selling of service is very easy and less stressful than selling products because most times products might be very stressful in terms of transporting it from one point to another
That is also what I am supporting , it will be easier for you to offer your services online for people and everything will be concluded online, transportation of products will bring inconveniences to people who do not have time.

I will prefer selling service to selling product because selling service is not time demanding like selling product, selling product you have to sit down and wait for customers to come whereas in selling service you don't do that.

Wellsince we are in the digital age I will go for selling of services because I can actually do this online if I have access to internet there are some digital services that I can actually do with my laptop or mobile devices if I have an opportunity to do so, physical products i won't be able to deliver it to all part of the world.
Selling service was selling a product both of them are good business but I prefer to sell service than selling a product because of the risks involved in transporting goods in products.

Selling service was selling a product both of them are good business but I prefer to sell service than selling a product because of the risks involved in transporting goods in products.
It might actually be difficult because you will be stressing yourself delivering most of these products to people that are in need of it ,wheras in services you can just deliver it online and get your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back