What's new

Selling Service Vs. Selling Products

Selling services is very much more cheaper than selling a product. If you want to sell a product you will need huge amount of Capital to get started with the business and move above competitors

Selling service is very much more profitable and productive than selling products. I said this because of the fact that a lot of people will definitely need your services and you make more money and you see customers

Selling service is the best business to establish. Offering services not times are professional work which once you have the skill you will continue to make money with it but your business selling products could fail at anytime and can result to the end of the business.

I prefer selling products because this is the area i developed myself very well in it since i can buy and sell things to get profit from it.

In my opinion, selling goods or services both online and offline, both are equally profitable, especially depending on the management of the business owner. Before opening a business, of course, entrepreneurs will think about what hobbies, hobbies and skills they have. If someone does not have barber, massage or accounting skills, you should not open a business in these services.

I have done both briefly in the past and I can definitely tell you that I am much more comfortable selling services as I find it much more stressful and straight forward.

You would actually need to invest money in order to sell your product online. In some cases, you must also considered the cost of manufacturing the products and then sell them online. This can be a tiresome process and you may even lose money, so I prefer selling services.

Well before you sell services you have to be equipped with a skill or be professional in a particular field to be able to sell your service.

Write your reply...how do I make sell in fiver well you need to consider the following week to talk to you by the way to handle the situation is not a problem with the profit but unfortunately it folds up and still yet to the same mistake to.

Well before you sell services you have to be equipped with a skill or be professional in a particular field to be able to sell your service.
Well said, it is that skill you have that you would offer to others as your service in exchange of capital. You need to be very good in what ever skill you pick as the competition is usually much.

Because of the stage we are now. I prefer selling my service for money to selling products. There are much money and fame to get if one sells ones service online compare to selling products which are always done offline.

I have never sell a product or service online before. But I am trying to start an importation business when I have gathered enough money. I tried Fiverr before to render service but I didn't work well
Post automatically merged:

I have never sell a product or service online before. But I am trying to start an importation business when I have gathered enough money. I tried Fiverr before to render service but I didn't work well

When you sell products, your profit margin can be small as you have to pay for the product you want to acquire or spend money to develop your products. Selling services give you more profits.

Both types of selling has their own ups and downs as well. Some people find it easier selling products to selling services and vise versa. One just have to find himself or herself were they fit properly

If you want to do a business, whether it is an online business or offline business, you are basically doing two things: one, you are selling services; two, you are selling products.

In order to sell services, you need to become a service provider or hire people who have relevant skills. For example, a law firm sells services. In order to start a law firm, you need to be a lawyer yourself or hire lawyers.

In order to sell products, you need to either acquire products or develop your own products.

You need more money to start a business to sell products compared to a business that sells services.
Selling services is note preferable as you really don't need capital unlike selling goods which will definitely need capital and has to be restocked when you need to feed and cloth grim that same money

In a market are many products.
You might want a Samsung A blah blah.. in an online platform and say let me try the other selling platform and realize that want you want is cheaper compare to the selling site are different you go for the cheap one..here both selling and providing are good

For me I prefer offering services. It's less demanding than running a business where you have to sell products and do inventory.

Selling service is better and most services are professional jobs. You have nothing to lose in selling services unlike selling products that you will have to look for customers to buy tour products before they expired.

You are my absolutely right with that statement. Your submission caught my attention and it true that to stay in business, either offline or online, you've got to offer service and buy hire people that would offer the services or create the product. The thread is a food for thought and it really caught my attention.

Selling service is better and most services are professional jobs. You have nothing to lose in selling services unlike selling products that you will have to look for customers to buy tour products before they expired.
Very true, I also feel offering your services in exchange for cash is also better than selling products, if it is your service, you have more opportunities to upgrade your service and also increase the pice for making better profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back