What's new

Selling Service Vs. Selling Products

When it comes to selling business product and services you will definitely have to find your customer who are in need of your products or services and be able to sell it to them in a way that they will keep on patronizing you on the long run.
Targeting the areas in which you need to get your custimers is very important when selling products and services , and trying to give them the best service will makes them come looking for more .

Savings is the most preferable because it is easier to be managed as everything can be carried out digitally without any first to first transaction. Selling of physical products sometimes comes with stress.

People are always going to have what is going to work best for them and I am sure that it is good that everybody should know about this because for some it is selling products and for some it is just providing services.

There is no limit to the amount you can earn from these two business model, it all depend on how you do it, however selling product pays more than selling services. Amazon is the biggest e-commerce store making billions daily, putting Jeff bezos as one the richest people in the world. But I prefer selling services, acting as a middle man between the service provider and the person that need the service.

I think selling service is cheaper and margin is high. People can set their own price and the entire selling price can be their profit.
One of things that i like about offering of service is that you will have the leverage of putting your own price tag on the services you are rendring,you will not have to look out for market variation in terms of price.

I prefer selling product than selling service. And I also believe that selling product bring more money than selling service. The only issue is that you need money to start selling product unlike service that require little or no money.

If you want to do a business, whether it is an online business or offline business, you are basically doing two things: one, you are selling services; two, you are selling products.

In order to sell services, you need to become a service provider or hire people who have relevant skills. For example, a law firm sells services. In order to start a law firm, you need to be a lawyer yourself or hire lawyers.

In order to sell products, you need to either acquire products or develop your own products.

You need more money to start a business to sell products compared to a business that sells services.
I've found that perhaps a company that engages in both the sale of goods and the provision of services will undoubtedly tend to perform better than one that exclusively engages in one. After all, when all is said and done, both serve the same purpose of making profit

I appreciate the concept of launching a service-based company.
I'm currently offering my writing services for sale online.
All you require is the aptitude for investing time in earning.

I've never made any form of internet product sales. I have, however, provided my skills online, and I think doing so is a superior method to make money. As you can see, I am promoting Bizdustry by making comments and generating material for them. This is yet another type of service. I've written articles for content mills in the past and offered my services.

I think selling service is cheaper and margin is high. People can set their own price and the entire selling price can be their profit.
You are right I would like to agree with you because selling products is difficult then selling service to provide services just by guiding rather then giving something related to products for shipping etc.

Yeah. You are absolutely right that selling a thing costs and costs more money than providing services. The ease of setting up varies between the two. Additionally, starting a business with services is simpler than one with products.

My personal.preference is selling of services, as I believe I am more suited for that line of business as you would only need to focus on customer service and man management as well

Well to me all of them are good as long as you can earn money from them, we are all here to earn money if you have a business ideas that will earn you money it will be a good idea to try it out.

If you want to do a business, whether it is an online business or offline business, you are basically doing two things: one, you are selling services; two, you are selling products.

In order to sell services, you need to become a service provider or hire people who have relevant skills. For example, a law firm sells services. In order to start a law firm, you need to be a lawyer yourself or hire lawyers.

In order to sell products, you need to either acquire products or develop your own products.

You need more money to start a business to sell products compared to a business that sells services.
Most of the services sellers are freelancers who have skills and are experts in those skills but product sellers are mostly businessmen who have their own company.

I believe different people have what is going to work for them and as such you should just go for one that you think you can be able to do and one that is going to be bringing your most profit.

This are all the same, do you know what I said so? This because they are all ways that can bring you income, all that matters here is for you to have the proper knowledge.

more economical to undertake, they need the premises and the necessary furniture to develop, quite the opposite happens with the sale of products where the investment is much higher. apart from the premises are necessary all the products to be sold and the products to be sold.

For you to be able to sell service , you must have a sugar couted mouth and be able to convince your customers when marketing yourself , I prefer selling products better because I am good in that aspect .

Because everything can be done digitally without a first-to-first transaction, saving is the most preferred option because it is simpler to manage. There can be stress involved in selling tangible goods.

Starting a company that sells services appeals to me. I'm currently marketing my writing services online in that manner. All you require is the capacity to invest time in earning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back