Selling seeds

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you grow a garden that is fairly large, you can sell the seeds online. My wife’s friend started doing this on Etsy last year and she makes good money just collecting and drying out seed from the previous season. Have you ever tried this?

I have never sold seeds online but I have bought seeds online multiple times. If you check online marketplaces like ebay, alibaba, amazon, etc. you will see a lot of people and companies are already selling different varieties of seeds. You might have to spend a substantial amount and effort to do SEO and marketing to generate sales as this is very competitive niche.,

If you grow a garden that is fairly large, you can sell the seeds online. My wife’s friend started doing this on Etsy last year and she makes good money just collecting and drying out seed from the previous season. Have you ever tried this?

There are many herbal stores that sell seeds. If you grow herbal seeds, then you can potentially sell those seeds to herbal retailers or dealers. You may even sell the seeds online at a good price if you want.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back