Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.8400USD
Biznotes
Do you think that would be a good gimmick for a company? What is the demand? How could you make your company one that has reasonable prices despite the fact environmentally sound hosting would normally cost more to produce? Anyway, myself, looking at green hosting companies, I think they rely on certain ways to get around high costs for some consumers, but others are still paying. Well, otherwise, I don't see how they can function.

A lot of people are so tempted by the word "green" that they might immediately buy green hosting. However, for me, it does not make any difference. I need better features and better services.

I use green hosting myself, but it's not to be "better" than other people. I just feel more moral doing it I guess. Anyway, I haven't experienced higher costs and the features and service is good.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back