Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.0675USD
Biznotes
Do you run your own business? If you don't, would you like to do so?

If you do run your own business (whether it be online, freelancing, or offline), what is the business?

If you do not own your own business at the moment, what type of business would you like to own?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I run my own business and it has been very profitable but this business is offline. I have been managing the business for the past 10 years and it is very rewarding.

I don't think that I am the man who can do such a thing as running his own private business, I don't know how good I will be as being a boss and I simply don't want to take risks, since opening a business is almost always kind of risky and I hate risks I don't like taking them.
Many people like to take risks even as a daily thing but I just cannot do so because if the business go bankrupt I will regret about doing it from the first place.

I do have my own business I am currently operating while I still do other tasks, in other for me to have a comfortable life I would need to have multiple streams of income. I am currently into Crypto trading and other businesses online.

The best thing that you could achieve for yourself is to establish your own business and run it properly. The people that are working for companies have this on the back of the mind

I am into the business of buying and selling of Internet domain names to prospective end users. I started last year and it's has been a great move which I have been exploring since.

I am into business buying and selling business and the business is going very well, and I have been running this for the part three good years now, and I am very happy with the business.

When I started my baking business , I realises the business is not moving as i envisioned, so i have to make enquires and research on what to do , then i realises i am in a wrong location, but since I moved to a better location , the business has been going well

Yes and no. I am working on it. I have a lot of plans and while I am earning online, most of it is coming from ad revenue which is not really a business. I work for a tech company for the time being.

I am very much interested in online business nowadays. I would like to have a blog and monetize the blog to make money through Google advertisement and other legitimate ways like affiliate marketing and so on

I am very much interested in online business nowadays. I would like to have a blog and monetize the blog to make money through Google advertisement and other legitimate ways like affiliate marketing and so on
That is a very good business idea. I think the best thing you need to do is to take massive action because wishing to start a business everyday will not bring success to you. You may make some mistakes on the long run, but you will definitely learn a lot of learn a lot of things.

That is a very good business idea. I think the best thing you need to do is to take massive action because wishing to start a business everyday will not bring success to you. You may make some mistakes on the long run, but you will definitely learn a lot of learn a lot of things.
I understand what you said , but now I am just occupied with so many responsibilities and things to take care of but later when I am done with all those things I will consider starting it.. it is something I am very much interested to do.

When you are running your own business, you became your own boss, your mind would be at rest and you don't have to please any one except your customers, it is really a good thing to do.

I understand what you said , but now I am just occupied with so many responsibilities and things to take care of but later when I am done with all those things I will consider starting it.. it is something I am very much interested to do.
of course, it is not good for you to occupy yourself with so many things. it is good to take action but you must make sure that it is in a situation whereby you will have time to run the business effectively. Currently I even want to venture into some businesses but because of time I am being limited but I am taking this time to learn so many things about it.

of course, it is not good for you to occupy yourself with so many things. it is good to take action but you must make sure that it is in a situation whereby you will have time to run the business effectively. Currently I even want to venture into some businesses but because of time I am being limited but I am taking this time to learn so many things about it.
Well , you also have to plan because that is very important. A lot of people always said that the reason why you do not have time to engage in things you are interested is because you are not able to plan the little time you have to achieve a lot of things , I don't know how true this is.

When you are running your own business, you became your own boss, your mind would be at rest and you don't have to please any one except your customers, it is really a good thing to do.
It is not actually easy like you're sounding. Running a business requires plenty hard-work and dedication in order to ensure it becomes a successful venture at the end of the day.

It is not actually easy like you're sounding. Running a business requires plenty hard-work and dedication in order to ensure it becomes a successful venture at the end of the day.
Dedication is needed and also other people are achieving success in their different business area. This should be an encouragement to us that are also interested to start up a business. I wouldn't want to be discouraged in any way.

Well , you also have to plan because that is very important. A lot of people always said that the reason why you do not have time to engage in things you are interested is because you are not able to plan the little time you have to achieve a lot of things , I don't know how true this is.
probably, it is very important to plan because if you can plan very well you can achieve a lot of things within little time. The major reason people do not achieve their goals is because they don't plan very well. I think the statement is quite very true.

probably, it is very important to plan because if you can plan very well you can achieve a lot of things within little time. The major reason people do not achieve their goals is because they don't plan very well. I think the statement is quite very true.
Yes but that does not mean that we have to overwhelm our body with a lot of responsibilities and activities because too much activities for a single individual could lead to stress and other health issues.

I am not saying one will not be hardworking running his or her business all am saying is that one Will be his own boss and not answer to any one,I know many people running their own business here and they are very committed and hardworking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back