What's new

Running your own business

Since I moved to a better location, the business has been successful. When I first started my baking business, I realized it wasn't moving as I had hoped. I had to make inquiries and do research to figure out what to do.

Actually I haven't start running my own business yet but I am hoping I could very soon because I believe that will be the only way to financial independence of myself.

I do not run my own business and i wouldn't like to run my own business for now because i'm still schooling. Maybe i would like to own a business after i'm done schooling.

The best thing that you could achieve for yourself is to establish your own business and run it properly. The people that are working for companies have this on the back of the mind
Well if you say persons who worked for companies have this mindset,definitel not in all cases,because some of them might have their own priority of just working and get paid at the end of the month.

I know many people who run their own businesses here, and they are very committed and hardworking. I am not saying that one will not be hardworking running his or her business; all I am saying is that one will be his own boss and not answer to anyone.

Well currently I run my own business and it has been very profitable but this business is offline. I have been managing the business for the past 10 years and it is very rewarding.

Since I moved to a better location, the business has been successful. When I first started my baking business, I realized it wasn't moving as I had hoped. I had to make inquiries and do research to figure out what to do.
We can see that location plays a major role in the success of the business, if you have the best business plan and you have the money but the wrong location , your business is a s good as dead .

I am currently running a business which is just all about selling of smartphone accessories. It is just a small business but I have been able to meet a lot of people and gotten a lot of experience from it.

Obviously I would like to start up a business but the time is not yet now. There's so many things to be put into consideration before making a decision to engage in business.

I do not run my own business and i wouldn't like to run my own business for now because i'm still schooling. Maybe i would like to own a business after i'm done schooling.
That's actually a good thing to do , education is the best legacy that you first need , but you can as well start running your business as you are schooling if you have the fund and the time .

That's actually a good thing to do , education is the best legacy that you first need , but you can as well start running your business as you are schooling if you have the fund and the time.
To be honest, i've thought about running a business as I'm schooling, but unfortunately i don't have the time as the course i'm studying can be really demanding.

The idea of business usually scares me a lot but then I believe that I ultimately just have to do it. I am definitely going to start my own business but then the fear of failure is making it very difficult.

I not only have run offline businesses but also online businesses. I do not have any offline businesses at the moment and I am mostly running online businesses. My first business was a publication, my second business was a restaurant, and my third business was a dairy farm.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back