What's new

Running your own business

Running your own business is the best thing to do for yourself. If you are depending on people to run your business for you , it may result in a total loss at the end of the day.
It is always good to run your own business and be your own boss. This is exactly what we should be looking at as an employee because we should strive hard to run our own business.

Running a business is something that everyone will love and be glad to have but to some extent is not everyone that can run a business not because of finances but the rational knowledge or thinking is totally lacking in the person.

It is very difficult for anyone to rely on just a single source of income in the today's economy. This is why I plan on starting a business and I have begun to save money towards it.

Do you run your own business? If you don't, would you like to do so?

If you do run your own business (whether it be online, freelancing, or offline), what is the business?

If you do not own your own business at the moment, what type of business would you like to own?
I would like to run my own business offline no doubt and I would like to open a printing press, which does lamination, photocopy and printing for customers at a fee. But I am not running a business at the moment

It is very difficult for anyone to rely on just a single source of income in the today's economy. This is why I plan on starting a business and I have begun to save money towards it.

Indeed, economy is really bad and there are various different reasons for that. There are lack of opportunities for many people and unskilled people suffer the most.

The idea of having a business is very good to me and of course there are several business ideas I have accumulated over time. Apart from online businesses I am very much interested in venturing into poultry business.

The idea of having a business is very good to me and of course there are several business ideas I have accumulated over time. Apart from online businesses I am very much interested in venturing into poultry business.

For sure the idea of having and running your own business is the best thing, but having your own business is full of plenty of challenges. This is the part where everyone struggle.

For sure the idea of having and running your own business is the best thing, but having your own business is full of plenty of challenges. This is the part where everyone struggle.
Definitely, every business venture comes with a lot of challenges and as a businessman he must try as much as possible to overcome them in order to become successful. This is what makes people successful in business.

If you do run your own business (whether it be online, freelancing, or offline), what is the business?

If you do not own your own business at the moment, what type of business would you like to own?
I don't have business now but I would love to have my own business, it could be different maybe in some stages I want to do freelancing or online business but in some points I would like to do offline business, it doesn't matter because I love to work for myself.

I have so many business idea I would like to do , but mostly 90% of them are online business because it gives people the time most especially for students to attend to their academic needs without problem. I can only be able to start an offline business when I am done with my academic.
I have so many business idea I would like to do , but mostly 90% of them are online business because it gives people the time most especially for students to attend to their academic needs without problem. I can only be able to start an offline business when I am done with my academic.

I have always wanted to own a company that is going to be producing Crocs and nursing uniforms. This is a particular business that I think has been intact and there is a lot of money there.

The type of business I'm intending to run would be a combination of online and offline businesses. Affiliate marketing, internet marketing in general while offline would be animal production; could integrate crop production later

I am not saying one will not be hardworking running his or her business all am saying is that one Will be his own boss and not answer to any one,I know many people running their own business here and they are very committed and hardworking.
I do not have a specific business I'm doing currently. Though, I have many plan and idea, I want to ensure I have some money before I take off. There are thousands business meeting going on now

To be sure on this is that I now run and operate my own offline business. The experience has not been that friendlier of course because of the high inflation rates globally caused by the war between Russia and Ukraine.

Considering what is happening around today , it is not really good for you to entrust your business in the hands of anyone . You should be the one to oversee your business and that is why it is not necessary for you to establish any organisation if you do not have the time to monitor it yourself.
Yes most especially when the business is new is very good that you are the one who start running the business to know how much incomes and outcome of the business before handing it to anyone you trust to help you out.

Whether or not your primary objective in running a business is to earn a lot of money. To start with, I think that you should first look out for the big picture of your target market, analyze your competition so that you can differentiate and compete effectively in the marketplace.

On a personal basis,i have my own business that i run,it is a service base business,and though we started with products,we have since incorporated it to be in line with our future plans and goals.

I do not have a specific business I'm doing currently. Though, I have many plan and idea, I want to ensure I have some money before I take off. There are thousands business meeting going on now
I also got serious with my business befordone for the pandemic and got more with it after the lockdown , starting a business is not easy because we need money and a good business plan .

I would like to have a blog and monetize the blog to make money through Google advertisement and other legitimate ways like affiliate marketing and so on
Being an expert will make you inevitable in your line of profession.

I have no my own business or not running any kind of my own business but if I have an opportunity to start my own business then I will definitely do it with passion with all my goals and that will be business of farms of animals which would give me profit to earn much more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back