Ripple coin vs Polkadot coin

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
We all know that Ripple (XRP) and Polkadot (dot) coins are on the growing at the moment, both occupying 4th, and 5th spot via crypto chain ranking. We view them as the next big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The current price of Polkadot is $16 per token. While that of XRP is $0.43 per token. Both are faster during transaction processing, and their gas fees is stable also.

Between XRP and Polkadot which one do you love transacting mostly with??

Ripple isn't your average cryptocurrency. Instead, it offers something entirely different from every other type of digital currency. And while this presents a solid investment opportunity, it's vital that you understand what Ripple is, what it does, and any potential red flags to look out for as a speculator.

I believe that the value of coins is directly related to the public opinion. Ripple is a popular coin with good public interest in it too. Polkadot is not bad but it is not as popular as Ripple and that gives Ripple an edge.

We all know that Ripple (XRP) and Polkadot (dot) coins are on the growing at the moment, both occupying 4th, and 5th spot via crypto chain ranking. We view them as the next big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The current price of Polkadot is $16 per token. While that of XRP is $0.43 per token. Both are faster during transaction processing, and their gas fees is stable also.

I choose Dot over XRP fpr vwy obvious reasons,

-Dot is more expensive than XRP, and currently occupy the 4th spot, XRP is below $0.5 so in terms of value For is my choice.

- XRP is muddled in a dirty court case jeopardizing it's very existence, investing in it may bring looses. Dot also wins here.

I choose Dot over XRP fpr vwy obvious reasons,

-Dot is more expensive than XRP, and currently occupy the 4th spot, XRP is below $0.5 so in terms of value For is my choice.

- XRP is muddled in a dirty court case jeopardizing it's very existence, investing in it may bring looses. Dot also wins here.
Nope, you didn't get it right, dot is in the best when it comes to when it comes to the best between XRP coin. Ripple coin currently occupies the fourth position in the cryptocurrency ranking so you should take note of this one, don't just go and doubt that dot coin is higher than XRP in ranking.

I don't see polkadot competing with ripple. Ripple is a strong crypto currency. With the recent law suit filed against them. It is still able to compete on the top position. And I know that ripple is going back to its position, that is second and third position as it does before. Well polkadot is good coin with good future also

XRP for me since it's affordable to use it to transactions you don't need to own a lot plus as an invest it has a good chance of growth if not only because of the lawsuit i don't think Polkadot will be able to take the forth spot that easily. But Polkadot is a pretty solid coin for transactions too.. it just doesn't feel right for me.

Well, as for me, I am hearing the word Polkadot for the first time. I think Ripple has stood it's ground since these days despite the many challenges of going down that it has encountered, yet, it keeps soaring higher above challenges. If given the chance, I'll choose ripple over the other said coin.

Well, as for me, I am hearing the word Polkadot for the first time. I think Ripple has stood it's ground since these days despite the many challenges of going down that it has encountered, yet, it keeps soaring higher above challenges. If given the chance, I'll choose ripple over the other said coin.
Okay, Ripple have taken back its fourth (4) position in the crypto chain log, as one of the world top forur broadest Cryptocurrency. The trading volume of the coin is high, the marketcap and circulating price all shows that Ripple (XRP) is on the high demand. Polkadot is doing well too, irrespective of Ripple coin climbing back ahead in the crypto ranking, its still valued around $20 per token, by far more than Ripple which is $0.43 per token.

I only know about the ripples coin and so I don't know about the other one. I see ripple as being the best and so I only invest in it out of the other small coins.

Ripple coin as at the moment is in the fourth position among the best crypto currency, and polkadot coin is not even popular because son people don't even know it, so ripple is easier and fast in transaction.

I think i will actually prefer to trade ripple considering the rate of increase in coin it had in some months back ,so i would invest in ripple instead of polkadot for now i think because of the transaction fees and how cheap it is

Polkadot still has some good potentials more than ripple at the moment. With the recent legal issue on ripple it will be very hard to compare it to any growing coin at the moment because it's legal issue has made it go downward in price more than any other coin

Between ripple and polkadot the one I will like to make transactions with I can not really tell, let me just be factual about the whole thing, but I have been hearing about ripple, but hardly know anything about polka-dot.

Between ripple and polkadot the one I will like to make transactions with I can not really tell, let me just be factual about the whole thing, but I have been hearing about ripple, but hardly know anything about polka-dot.
Go to coinmarketcap, you'll track the progress of this two coins. Polkadot is ahead of XRP coin in the Cryptocurrency chart based on marketcap. It makes the completion of top 6 Cryptocurrency in the world.

I am working on XRP sites and faucet for the following reason to get free deposit on my XRP wallet in Payeer however Polka coin isn't provided in Payeer I make work later when such wallet is provided in Payeer.

I am working on XRP sites and faucet for the following reason to get free deposit on my XRP wallet in Payeer however Polka coin isn't provided in Payeer I make work later when such wallet is provided in Payeer.
Yeah, payeer doesn't support polkadot at the moment cos its not long ago the coin came into emergence in the Cryptocurrency market. Maybe sooner or later they can include the coin as tradable one on their payment gateway.

Well if you asked me, I wkuld say that according to the bais law of supply and demand, I believe that the value of coins is directly related to the public opinion. Ripple is a popular coin with good public interest in it too. Polkadot is not bad but it is not as popular as Ripple and that gives Ripple an edge.

I never transacted with this polka dot coin before myself. Maybe because I knew close to nothing about this polka dot coin itself. But I have always traded and transacted and am still transacting using xrp. Of a truth the transaction codt or fee with xrp I really cheap.

I never transacted with this polka dot coin before myself. Maybe because I knew close to nothing about this polka dot coin itself. But I have always traded and transacted and am still transacting using xrp. Of a truth the transaction codt or fee with xrp I really cheap.
XRP coin is fast and also DOT coin when it comes to transactions. DOT coin is on the steady improvement of late, let's not forget the coin was created late last year but take a look at the significant improvement it has made.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back