Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
The Bullrun is approaching faster than expected. I have seen a couple of people say that buying coins that are less than a dollar is the way to go. Which coin can you recommend?

Probably meme coins, but I don't think I would invest in any of them. Stuff like dogecoin are going to be under $1. And I'm sure there are others going for just as low. I suppose spending cheap on these low priced currencies can't be too costly. You could probably put $5 or $10 down and get a return if it jumps. But who knows if it will jump. But I suppose it's be less of a gamble for bigger crypto currency, as long as you don't over invest.

Right now I am only buying a coin that is below $1, even below $0.1, that is Hedera, I am not going to explain much about it since it is too long, but I advise you to take a look at it and you can decide for yourself if it is a good investment.

Right now I am only buying a coin that is below $1, even below $0.1, that is Hedera, I am not going to explain much about it since it is too long, but I advise you to take a look at it and you can decide for yourself if it is a good investment.

Thank you for the recommendation. I will check out Hedera and see the possibilities of making great returns from it in the future.

I am crossing my fingers for Mattic and ADA, both of these coins are under $1 and these coins show a lot of potential. Meme coins like Floki and Pepe can also be profitable, but I do not recommend putting more than a couple of hundreds on meme coin.

I have been holding a large amount of SHIB for a few years,
just waiting for the day it will make it to $0.01 and make me
a millionaire :)
Do you know that Shiba inu, even getting Bitcoin's market cap would not reach 1 cent? It would have to reach the market capitalization of gold, which is the most valuable asset in the world, do you think it will achieve that?

1708884749153.png

Do you know that Shiba inu, even getting Bitcoin's market cap would not reach 1 cent? It would have to reach the market capitalization of gold, which is the most valuable asset in the world, do you think it will achieve that?

View attachment 6861

Anything is possible with crypto, people can become
millionaires overnight over ridiculous things lol.

I've been sitting on over 189 million shib for a few years,
I'm in no hurry, the coin has had plenty of articles written
about it and its potential in the year and years to come.

I'll gladly sit and wait :)

I spent a lot of time on dogecoin, but it still hasn't justified itself and I haven't made a profit, but lately it's been growing, so you can try it or, for example, the Stark token, which recently appeared on many exchanges and I think it has a good potential

The fact that it is worth less than a dollar generally does not make you do a lot of X in your investment, the important thing is also to look at the total coins that are in circulation and that will be issued, which is known as tokenomics, also in the fundamentals logically, but the first is more important for a possible price increase than its current price.

I always though ADA and MATTIC had a lot of potential (both available under a dollar) However, in the recent weeks, even when Bitcoin reached $73, ADA and MATTIC could not gain much value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back