What's new

Ripple coin vs Polkadot coin

We all know that Ripple (XRP) and Polkadot (dot) coins are on the growing at the moment, both occupying 4th, and 5th spot via crypto chain ranking. We view them as the next big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The current price of Polkadot is $16 per token. While that of XRP is $0.43 per token. Both are faster during transaction processing, and their gas fees is stable also.

Between XRP and Polkadot which one do you love transacting mostly with??
I don't know why I feel LEFT OUT when people start conversation on this CRYPTO and BITCOIN thing. But I know for sure that I'll get more answers to it when you keep posting stuffs like this.

I have heard that cryptocurrency as a whole will bounce back in 2023, and we just need to have faith that the Ripple coin will also be able to make a positive impact in the crypto market this year.
As long as cryptocurrency will be increasing in value ripple will definitely go up as well but because of the issues they are having, I think ripple bullishness will be limited to some extent.

Though, the price of polkadot is higher thañ that ripple now, I love to transact with for some reasons that are best know to me. The few transaction I carried recently I used either bitcoin, Euthereum, litecoin or xrp.

Though, the price of polkadot is higher thañ that ripple now, I love to transact with for some reasons that are best know to me. The few transaction I carried recently I used either bitcoin, Euthereum, litecoin or xrp.
XRP has really cheap transactions, if we compare XRP and polkadot, XRP has a much longer history and has more market capitalization, Polkadot is higher in price than XRP because Polkadot has less coins in circulation, XRP is still entangled in the lawsuit against the SEC surely if the trial concludes positively for XRP we can see a brutal growth in the currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back