What's new

Ripple coin vs Polkadot coin

I don't know much about Polkadot.. but at least I have known about Ripple for a long time now. Since Ripple has stood the test of time, even though it hasn't got much value, I'll still go for it.

Between an XRP and polka dot coin, I prefer using XPR because it is more faster in transaction and also this transaction fee is affordable

We all know that Ripple (XRP) and Polkadot (dot) coins are on the growing at the moment, both occupying 4th, and 5th spot via crypto chain ranking. We view them as the next big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The current price of Polkadot is $16 per token. While that of XRP is $0.43 per token. Both are faster during transaction processing, and their gas fees is stable also.

Between XRP and Polkadot which one do you love transacting mostly with??
To be candid and never do any transaction on any of this latest coin before,but with the review am seeing about them I think I will also give one of them a try to know how profitable one could be when trading on them.

Polkadot still has some good potentials more than ripple at the moment. With the recent legal issue on ripple it will be very hard to compare it to any growing coin at the moment because it's legal issue has made it go downward in price more than any other coin
The investors are no longer bothered about the legal issue of ripple ,because thet have more evidence of winning the case than other coins

I will be choosing ripple over any coin placed for comparison. The coin has witnessed troubles and still come back strong. It is one of the coins contemporarily that will face such ordeals and still come alive stronger.

Ripple is one cryptocurrency that I love trading with because of it low gas fees and so it will naturally be my most preferred cryptocurrency to trade over polkadot as I don't know much about it.

XRP coin is fast and also DOT coin when it comes to transactions. DOT coin is on the steady improvement of late, let's not forget the coin was created late last year but take a look at the significant improvement it has made.
I like blockchains, coin and token projects that takes speed of transactions seriously, while some projects don't care, others take it as a priority and so work to improve their network and speed of transactions..

If Ripple and Dot have speed of transactions then they are made for greatness.

I like blockchains, coin and token projects that takes speed of transactions seriously, while some projects don't care, others take it as a priority and so work to improve their network and speed of transactions..

If Ripple and Dot have speed of transactions then they are made for greatness.
Yes, XRP coin and DOT coin are simply fast when used for transactions, moving from one wallet/exchanger to another. In fact all lower coins are simply like that.

XRP coin is fast and also DOT coin when it comes to transactions. DOT coin is on the steady improvement of late, let's not forget the coin was created late last year but take a look at the significant improvement it has made.
Wow!! So this polca dot coin only came into existence just last year? I have not transacted with it and maybe as you have now said it has a cheap and aslo fast transaction speed, it is something one might be concidering for transaction purpose too

Wow!! So this polca dot coin only came into existence just last year? I have not transacted with it and maybe as you have now said it has a cheap and aslo fast transaction speed, it is something one might be concidering for transaction purpose too
Yes, it came into limelight in the crypto ecosystem late last year, and gained widespread acceptance and attracted lots whales investors that made the coin to move immediately to the top.

Both coins are good options for investment no doubt but I would go for ripple most especially because of its really low transaction fees among others

I've not using this coins before, but i know every lower coin gave the tendency of commanding faster transactions with lower gas fee.

Well both the two are really very interesting to trade with but as the decision to choice one out of the two I will definitely prefer the palkadot because of it high rate price increases at a time or most often because I believe the purpose of business is for profit so anything that can bring you something fast just go in to it is okay.

Honestly, both coins are good enough to hodl, however, I would prefer hodling xrp for the long term and carrying out transactions with polkadot.

Honestly, both coins are good enough to hodl, however, I would prefer hodling xrp for the long term and carrying out transactions with polkadot.
I am still comfortable with ripple. Because it is a old coin and it have been amongst the top coin for a very long time. But looking at DOT. This is a new coin and have gained this popularity and being almost the top coin. It means it has a great value.

You're options are somewhat preferable. But have you thought about seeing XRP coin as a high volatile before?? This coin has the power to rise 100% in the next one week, falls like that too, after one week. So at this time, it is worth trading short term.

You're options are somewhat preferable. But have you thought about seeing XRP coin as a high volatile before?? This coin has the power to rise 100% in the next one week, falls like that too, after one week. So at this time, it is worth trading short term.
It is more of the coin's prospects and current price. Xrp is still low in price but will likely grow higher while polkadot is already growing and it seems to have a pace set already for it to follow.

We all know that Ripple (XRP) and Polkadot (dot) coins are on the growing at the moment, both occupying 4th, and 5th spot via crypto chain ranking. We view them as the next big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The current price of Polkadot is $16 per token. While that of XRP is $0.43 per token. Both are faster during transaction processing, and their gas fees is stable also.

Between XRP and Polkadot which one do you love transacting mostly with??
When it come to transacting, I think I prefer xrp, even I love trading with xrp more because xrp votality sometimes is predictable while dot is good for investing.

When it come to transacting, I think I prefer xrp, even I love trading with xrp more because xrp votality sometimes is predictable while dot is good for investing.
You're simply saying things on my mind too. I love to use XRP coin to transact for quick transactions that takes lesser gas fee processing.

These two coins are very popular coins and they have great Future that will make them Excel in the cryptocurrency world. However I see more future in Polkadot due to it's use cases.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back