What's new

Ripple coin vs Polkadot coin

ripple has the lowest transaction fee as far as I know and that is one of the best cryptocurrency I have been using in mosty my transaction,I don't know of polka dots because I've not research about it and this is just the first time I am hearing it.

Sure, XRP coin and polkadot have really shown enough signs, and prominence that they belong to the top. Its not long DOT existed, but it has leapfrogged the long existing ones out of the market chart.

Based on the current market trend, I think Dot will be more valuable compared to XRP. I also believe Dot will soon replace XRP's market cap rank. However, we cannot be certain about crypto currency market, it is just a possibility.

Based on the current market trend, I think Dot will be more valuable compared to XRP. I also believe Dot will soon replace XRP's market cap rank. However, we cannot be certain about crypto currency market, it is just a possibility.
Yes, we can't be sure when it comes to our assumption with Cryptocurrency. They're subjected to lots of surprises. One that shown lots of potential today can still fall flat and the one lying adrift can surpass it in the future.

Even though XRP is currently valued low, I believe that it is going to appreciate with time and yield better profits than polkadot.

Even though XRP is currently valued low, I believe that it is going to appreciate with time and yield better profits than polkadot.
Polka price us by far better than XRP's price at the moment. The price of dot is around $20 where as the price of XRP is currently at $0.81.

I don't think both of these coins can be compared when we talk about their value because polka dot is far higher than Ripple though both of them have very wonderful blockchain and committed team behind them.

I don't think both of these coins can be compared when we talk about their value because polka dot is far higher than Ripple though both of them have very wonderful blockchain and committed team behind them.
Yes, their is no doubt, the price of polka is by far better than XRP coin's price value. But when KT comes to excellent management both coins CEO are trying.

Polkadot has a wonderful blockchain and the developers are more advanced than Ripple , it is the reason they were able to to push the value of polkadot to a higher value in a short time.

I've transacted through Ripple coin before, I'll bsay the transaction is carried out immediately without delay. I never used polka before, but its a potential coin just like any other.

We all know that Ripple (XRP) and Polkadot (dot) coins are on the growing at the moment, both occupying 4th, and 5th spot via crypto chain ranking. We view them as the next big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The current price of Polkadot is $16 per token. While that of XRP is $0.43 per token. Both are faster during transaction processing, and their gas fees is stable also.

Between XRP and Polkadot which one do you love transacting mostly with??
I think ripple is better than polkadot because ripple is on the seventh spot while polkadot is on the ninth spot of coinmarketcap.com. This is their ranking today as of August 13, 2021. I wish all the best for this two coins.

I think ripple is better than polkadot because ripple is on the seventh spot while polkadot is on the ninth spot of coinmarketcap.com. This is their ranking today as of August 13, 2021. I wish all the best for this two coins.
Ranking actually has a factor but it's not a guarantee that one coin is better than the other and if you check their ranks it shows there in a competition which one can displays the other at anytime.

That's fantastic research you made. When it comes to coins in the market, what matters to me is their continuous price surge towards bringing me reward.

Based on the market cap and price value, I think polkadot is far better than ripple. When ripple was created it shows a lot of potential but it could not fulfill its promise.

Xrp have been my best low valued coin for many years now. I have always love xrp. I have invested much money on xrp. It is the highest low valued coin for me. You can think other but for me personally it is the highest low valued coin for me.

Even though at the moment XRP is two levels higher, my wallet balance is no more than $5, because I don't think XRP is good for long-term investments. While Polkadot (DOT) I think is very good as a long-term investment at least the price will be doubled next year.

Despite the fact that both coins are good and their prices keep appreciating i prefer ripples over palkodat because it's more popular and when a coin is popular it attract people attention.

Despite the fact that both coins are good and their prices keep appreciating i prefer ripples over palkodat because it's more popular and when a coin is popular it attract people attention.
Well , you don't buy coin because it is popular , you buy coins because it has use cases that attracts people. Polkadot has risen well above Ripple and shows more signs of further improvement

I don't think there is any cryptocurrency that I will choose ahead of ripples when it comes to low valued cryptocurrency. Ripple is fast growing and there are Chances of growing higher than dot. Dot is good to invest on but I personally love investing on ripples. That my opinion

I don't think there is any cryptocurrency that I will choose ahead of ripples when it comes to low valued cryptocurrency. Ripple is fast growing and there are Chances of growing higher than dot. Dot is good to invest on but I personally love investing on ripples. That my opinion
Lemme ask you some few question, why did you choose ripple over polkadot and what gives you the assurance that it Wii grow higher than dot... I believe after doing some research you will change that believe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back