What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

Yes, I live in a place where a lack of employment is a big issue. In that situation, an employee must start searching for a new job before he quits the place where he is being bullied.
The best thing to do when you are being bullied at your workplace is to report to the autorities and if they cant fund a solution to it , its better for you to get another job l

The best thing to do when you are being bullied at your workplace is to report to the autorities and if they cant fund a solution to it , its better for you to get another job l

If I were consistently or repeatedly being bullied in a workplace, I would have quite the job. In the past, I was bullied a lot during my early days when I used to study and students used to bully me. But now this is no longer the case.

I think that's a pretty clear case of bullying. If you're uncomfortable with doing something, and your manager is insisting that you do it anyway, then he's being a bully—even if what he's asking isn't technically illegal or against company policy.

In my opinion, this is one of the most common cases of workplace bullying. It's easy for someone who isn't autistic to say "just do it" when they don't understand the way their colleague feels about this situation. But if someone has told you they have a medical condition that makes them uncomfortable with certain tasks at work (which is totally reasonable), then it's up to your boss to find another way around this issue instead of insisting on pushing them into doing something they don't want to do.

Bullying most of the time at the place of work is done by the boss to the workers or by the senior workers bullying junior workers , i have seen a boss making sexual advance toward her workers and threatening to sack her if she doesn't allow him have sex with her.
The worker have two option, report to the police and loose her job or just quit.

I wouldn't have any problem with them and at the same time I wouldn't work in organisation that I am not comfortable. Humansbeing are to precious to feel threatened in any way just because they are interested to make money at the end of the month. There are other ways money can be earn..

Well based on experience, bullying are some of the behaviours of managers or top officials of the organisation and these most often happens to ladies or when you two has some personal problems, it will be transferred even to work place.
Bullying most of the time at the place of work is done by the boss to the workers or by the senior workers bullying junior workers , i have seen a boss making sexual advance toward her workers and threatening to sack her if she doesn't allow him have sex with her.
The worker have two option, report to the police and loose her job or just quit.
Actually these are some of the challenges our ladies are facing at workplace sometimes they may even be sacked most especially when the couldn't comply with the demand of the in charge.

If I were being bullied repeatedly, then I would certainly resign if the employers fail to handle the problem. Unfortunately, there are very few companies in here that focus on employee issues.

Well, i used to work as an apprentice in a fashion designing shop. My boss, never fails to insult us the apprentice and transfer agression when she is in a bad mood. I couldn't take it anymore and so i left. It's better to resign if one experience any form of bullying, for the sake of one's sanity.

Well, i used to work as an apprentice in a fashion designing shop. My boss, never fails to insult us the apprentice and transfer agression when she is in a bad mood. I couldn't take it anymore and so i left. It's better to resign if one experience any form of bullying, for the sake of one's sanity.

I think that there is a level of patience and tolerance of each and every person. Many people have no choice but to tolerate such kind of behaviour due to scarcity of jobs in certain countries.

I think that there is a level of patience and tolerance of each and every person. Many people have no choice but to tolerate such kind of behaviour due to scarcity of jobs in certain countries.
And that is a very wrong thing to do. Bullying is not something that should and can be tolerated. People often see bullying as a minor thing that one can tolerate, but this is not true bullying can lead to loss of an individual's sanity.

And that is a very wrong thing to do. Bullying is not something that should and can be tolerated. People often see bullying as a minor thing that one can tolerate, but this is not true bullying can lead to loss of an individual's sanity.

Getting bullied is a very common thing. In fact, it is far much more common than you can think. I am a freelancer, so I might be safe from such kind of behaviour. However, many people who work real, day jobs are definitely not safe. Bullying can lead to depression and even brawls.

Getting bullied is a very common thing. In fact, it is far much more common than you can think. I am a freelancer, so I might be safe from such kind of behaviour. However, many people who work real, day jobs are definitely not safe. Bullying can lead to depression and even brawls.
Bullying is not a good thing at all . it is very bad because people that bullied are mostly racist and it is against the law. Someone that is being bullied constantly will have a low self-esteem.

Bullying is not a good thing at all . it is very bad because people that bullied are mostly racist and it is against the law. Someone that is being bullied constantly will have a low self-esteem.

Bullying could cause long-term mental effects on the individual and make a person suffer for a long time. I am 30 years old and I still suffer from the effects of being bullied.

This is a very good thing to do, instead of claiming to endure the situation pending when the organisation changes. Your peace of mind is worth more than anything at all.

Actually pulling is very wrong in anyway either at home, in businesses, in schools and else where. So once one resign from business or school because he is being bullied, he or she has his own right.

Actually pulling is very wrong in anyway either at home, in businesses, in schools and else where. So once one resign from business or school because he is being bullied, he or she has his own right.

Bullying could have long-term mental effects, especially when you have no one to support you. It builds frustration within you and this is never a good thing as it could be really damaging to your mental health.

Bullying can happened anywhere in the environments , it happens at home , at work and in the school environment , and many people has been hurt and wounded because of bullying .

Bullying could have long-term mental effects, especially when you have no one to support you. It builds frustration within you and this is never a good thing as it could be really damaging to your mental health.
Yeah that is why when ever bullying start in anyway with you is good that you resign or leave such environment in order to have peace of mind and your health matters a lot.

There was a time I was in a business environment that was pretty new. A lot of the people there a new themselves so they always took it upon themselves to bully me so I had to leave.

Yeah that is why when ever bullying start in anyway with you is good that you resign or leave such environment in order to have peace of mind and your health matters a lot.

I was bullied for a couple of years during my school life. Those were really horrible years of my life. The scare of those memories are still in my mind and it is really hard to forget whatever happened.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back