What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

I have work in so many firm and I never be bullied for no reason but if in the future am bullied I will never work for that firm or organization again rather I ask the person for releive

I have work in so many firm and I never be bullied for no reason but if in the future am bullied I will never work for that firm or organization again rather I ask the person for releive

Bullies usually bully people who are physically weaker than them. This all depends on the physique of the person who is being bullied. Bullying also refer to making people uncomfortable with your behavior.

Peace of mind is a very important aasset and we ought to make sure that no one gets to rob us of it at all. This is why it's advisable to resign from hostile work environment.

People can be bullied anywhere no Matter their, age, colour or religion, actually I will take the bold of leaving any company that tried to busy me.
I can resign from a company when am been bullied, at least if I leave God will provide another better job for me, but we can all face the bullies when we have courage .

Last edited:
Bullying most of the time at the place of work is done by the boss to the workers or by the senior workers bullying junior workers , i have seen a boss making sexual advance toward her workers and threatening to sack her if she doesn't allow him have sex with her.
The worker have two option, report to the police and loose her job or just quit.
These scenarios often happens in most workplaces on regular basis. The unfortunate part is that the culprits often get away with their actions without being punished or shamed.

There was a time a girl was working as a maid for a woman, she was good but they stopped her from eating in the house, so because of that she had to leave the work, I think that is a good reason to resign.

I have never been bullied before but if am bullied I think that the right thing for me to do is resign and look for some other jobs that can give me comfort,its not good been bullied

This is an absolutely value reason why you should resign from somewhere because bullying is something that can be able to lead to a lot of injuries if it is persistent.

Bullying can be of many forms , bullying in terms of seniority , in terms of age and wealth . And also sexual harassment is also another form of bullying that might lead to resignation .

Bullying can be of many forms , bullying in terms of seniority , in terms of age and wealth . And also sexual harassment is also another form of bullying that might lead to resignation .
Workplace bullying will affect and might subsequently make the staff feel demoralized or depressed. I think the best thing to do is to resign if no action is taken against the offenders by the management.

These scenarios often happens in most workplaces on regular basis. The unfortunate part is that the culprits often get away with their actions without being punished or shamed.

Bullying could also take many kinds of forms. An employee threatening other employees and forcing him or her to do the job that he or she is not hired for is also a kind of bullying as well.

I have experienced being treated differently by a manager because of my race.

I was not able to do anything about it at the time as no one would even listen to me nor believe me. She was a real "nice" person on the surface but she was very mean and cold under the fake smile. I wish I would have sued the company but this was over 15 years ago at this point.
The important thing is that you have learnt and you have grown from that situation. Bullying is something that is not supposed to be taken likely no matter what.

The important thing is that you have learnt and you have grown from that situation. Bullying is something that is not supposed to be taken likely no matter what.
Yes I agree with you that bullying shouldn't be taken lightly no matter what. The culprits must always be reprimanded strongly to serve as a deterrent to others in the business organization.

Any situations or organisations that makes me feel inferior is a place I wouldn't want to spend my time on. I can't stand working in an organisation I am never comfortable of with. That's a hell for me.

I know that getting jobs is very difficult because of how the economy is going on but it's not worth it when you're working in a company where your peace and safety isn't guaranteed. If I'm in that situation, I will quit the job.

Discrimination based on disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc is against the law in many countries. This is unacceptable behavior from the manager, and I'm glad you're taking
Now, I don’t know if anybody is in a simile situation or position than I am, but I won’t name and shame the employer yet, as it’s currently underway in the legal area of the law.

Long story, short, I suffer from Autism and have hyper sensitivity to smell. One of the managers insisted that if I didn’t unblock the toilet, while moving the contents of the toilet into a bin bag that contained wee and pop, I’d be subject to punishment in accordance with the employers guidelines. The manager was aware of the medical condition, but failed to make an exception and ask someone else to do it instead as a reasonable adjustment.

Now, that is only one instance of Bullying, Harrassment and Discrimination in the workspace. Multiple other factors and individual matters that are similar to this recently led to me resigning from the company.

I am now proceeding with legal action. At this stage, I can’t go into further details until the judgement has happened. Has anybody else to subject to this type of behaviour?
Discrimination based on disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc is against the law in many countries. This is unacceptable behavior from the manager, and I'm glad you're taking legal action. I'm lucky I work for a very inclusive company, I work with a few number of neurodivergent people (I'm also neurodivergent) and we're all treated equally and with respect.

Any situations or organisations that makes me feel inferior is a place I wouldn't want to spend my time on. I can't stand working in an organisation I am never comfortable of with. That's a hell for me.

I guess that no one would like to spend time in such kind of places. There are many people who basically have no option but to work in such kind of places. Majority of such kind of people belong to poor families.

I guess that no one would like to spend time in such kind of places. There are many people who basically have no option but to work in such kind of places. Majority of such kind of people belong to poor families.
Even if they belongs to poor families, sometimes the reason why this is happening is always as a result of lack of unemployment or high level of unemployment in the country. Then what should we do here ?

Even if they belongs to poor families, sometimes the reason why this is happening is always as a result of lack of unemployment or high level of unemployment in the country. Then what should we do here ?

Yes, I live in a place where a lack of employment is a big issue. In that situation, an employee must start searching for a new job before he quits the place where he is being bullied.

Yes, I live in a place where a lack of employment is a big issue. In that situation, an employee must start searching for a new job before he quits the place where he is being bullied.
Online is also a great way for people to make money and so many people are not interested. There is no telling of how much you can make if you have to dedicate your time and focus online the whole day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back