What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

I was bullied quite horribly around 15 years ago. The wounds i have experienced are still fresh and I try my best to forget whatever happened in the past. Such wounds are hard to treat.
You should try to develop a thick skin because it is very needed in this world we found ourselves. You will constantly faced bullying if you have not reach a certain level in life . you just need to learn how to accommodate it.

Do not just go ahead to resign, but try as much as possible to make sure that you get some compensation for the bullying that you pass through in your place of work.

Bullying is an offence that has to be reported to the right authorities.

When you fail to report such acts going on, you do not do well , because other people will get into the system and face same challenge.

Well going with the word of chris rock, he was said on Netflix and I quote "we need bullies in school". I feel these bullies are there In our various working environment so as to test our abilities such as endurance level, patiance, our response to violence and other work tolerance skills. So it could actually be a good thing at the end of the day. So why resign when you could find means of solving the problem.
Your words has made me understand that bullying could be helpful at times because it will make you come out stronger and you'll be able to weather the storm.

Is possible , I personally will resign if a business organisation is trying to belittle me and bring down my confidence. I wouldn't for any reason wants to associate with that type of business.

Is possible , I personally will resign if a business organisation is trying to belittle me and bring down my confidence. I wouldn't for any reason wants to associate with that type of business.
I think you should not let that weigh you down because it is very easy for you to step out of the bullying effect and continue to work as if nothing has happened.

You should try to develop a thick skin because it is very needed in this world we found ourselves. You will constantly faced bullying if you have not reach a certain level in life . you just need to learn how to accommodate it.

I have certainly changed my attitude towards bullies and getting bullied. The more you tolerate, things will get worst. Sometimes it is a better choice to retaliate against such kind of idiotic bullies.

If you have ever faced a business that usually bully you up to the extent of physical injury then it is very important that you should report it to the authorities are not just resign.

I think you should not let that weigh you down because it is very easy for you to step out of the bullying effect and continue to work as if nothing has happened.
Its depends, some might even have a long-lasting effects on you and might even start affecting you psychologically. My confidence are up and I will always like to maintain it at that angle.

It is not just enough to resign because of bullying. It is also very important that you try as much as possible to report to the relevant authorities.

This way, other employees don't get affected.
It is not just enough to resign because of bullying. It is also very important that you try as much as possible to report to the relevant authorities.

This way, other employees don't get affected.
The truth is that if you resigned from work because you get bullied, and you also get bullied on the other job that you just got period would you continue to change jobs because you are being bullied?

I have noticed that you can get bullied to some extent at any kind of workplace. Employers must understand that bullying can also have a bad effect on the productivity of employees.

I have noticed that you can get bullied to some extent at any kind of workplace. Employers must understand that bullying can also have a bad effect on the productivity of employees.
Bullying can exactly have bad effect but you just have to step out of it because it doesn't worth it.
I have learnt to develop ways do not consider bullying as something worthwhile.

I was bullied for a couple of years during my school life. Those were really horrible years of my life. The scare of those memories are still in my mind and it is really hard to forget whatever happened.
Well it is like that you're not the only person that have faced such a serious even when I was in secondary school bag by the way the only us but we see it as school life and once we finish we forget about that.

Bullying is mostly done by the people in higher authority like the bosses in an organization. Workers are the ones bullied. Because they do not have any authority, they have to quit the job or report the bullies to the police

Well it is like that you're not the only person that have faced such a serious even when I was in secondary school bag by the way the only us but we see it as school life and once we finish we forget about that.

Bullying is an issue which is not addressed anywhere and this is something that I have been noticing for my life,. There are many reasons why this is not addressed because people who are responsible to stop this do not even think that they are responsible.

It is unhealthy to work with bullying. If you feel that you will not grow in your current job, look for a better one. You work for you and your family needs, not to waste your time and get bullied.
That is true,most of the time because of the fear of lossing our source of income we would just decide to endure the situation that we are facing in our current place of work,and that will not give us rest of mind.

Well going with the word of chris rock, he was said on Netflix and I quote "we need bullies in school". I feel these bullies are there In our various working environment so as to test our abilities such as endurance level, patiance, our response to violence and other work tolerance skills. So it could actually be a good thing at the end of the day. So why resign when you could find means of solving the problem.

Firms like "netflix" should be totally banned. Such kind of companies run and display offensive content that hurt many people and this is totally intolerable.

I've not had such an experience before. But I've seen quite a number of times people who were bullied mainly because they couldn't stand up for themselves. I try as much as possible to avoid any situation turning into bullying.

You are right , did you also beileve there are some people that have been sexually harrased and bullied at their place of work but cannot tell alone because theres no job out there .
That is true,most of the time because of the fear of lossing our source of income we would just decide to endure the situation that we are facing in our current place of work,and that will not give us rest of mind.

You are right , did you also beileve there are some people that have been sexually harrased and bullied at their place of work but cannot tell alone because theres no job out there .
It could be possible.but one thing we should always note is that as a business owner the way and manner you go about your operation with relation to those that worked with you will go a long way to affect the reputation of the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back