Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Now, I don’t know if anybody is in a simile situation or position than I am, but I won’t name and shame the employer yet, as it’s currently underway in the legal area of the law.

Long story, short, I suffer from Autism and have hyper sensitivity to smell. One of the managers insisted that if I didn’t unblock the toilet, while moving the contents of the toilet into a bin bag that contained wee and pop, I’d be subject to punishment in accordance with the employers guidelines. The manager was aware of the medical condition, but failed to make an exception and ask someone else to do it instead as a reasonable adjustment.

Now, that is only one instance of Bullying, Harrassment and Discrimination in the workspace. Multiple other factors and individual matters that are similar to this recently led to me resigning from the company.

I am now proceeding with legal action. At this stage, I can’t go into further details until the judgement has happened. Has anybody else to subject to this type of behaviour?

Due to my religious background sunday's are usually off limits for me as that is the day we recognize as out worship day, but my employer keeps insisting I come to work even though I explained to him why he should give me the sunday's off work. After much pressure from my boss and a lot of query and penalties I had to quit the job. You shouldn't let any employer bully you always stand up and speak for yourself if you are ever in such a situation.

I have experienced being treated differently by a manager because of my race.

I was not able to do anything about it at the time as no one would even listen to me nor believe me. She was a real "nice" person on the surface but she was very mean and cold under the fake smile. I wish I would have sued the company but this was over 15 years ago at this point.

Bullying most of the time at the place of work is done by the boss to the workers or by the senior workers bullying junior workers , i have seen a boss making sexual advance toward her workers and threatening to sack her if she doesn't allow him have sex with her.
The worker have two option, report to the police and loose her job or just quit.

Bullying is a very wrong thing in any place or anywhere you may find yourself. Whenever one experience bully at a place of work be it from boss or your co worker. The best thing is to leave the work by resigning. In order to avoid stories that touches the earth.

Mine is totally different. I was actually bullied buy a client in my offline business. When started out the business, I wasn't having enough capital to run the business . This made me to keep declining some transactions because of the high amount of money involved. This particular client bullied me and told me to shut down the business after declining his transaction.

Mine is totally different. I was actually bullied buy a client in my offline business. When started out the business, I wasn't having enough capital to run the business . This made me to keep declining some transactions because of the high amount of money involved. This particular client bullied me and told me to shut down the business after declining his transaction.
That's the worst case scenario, being bullied by a client in an offline business is the worst , i will rather quit if I don't have the support of the owner of the business, because most owner prefer supporting the client instead of the workers

Bullying and discrimination is a very bad thing for you to experience in a workplace. I have also been a subject to bullying because I was at a very young age when I've got my first job.

Bullying is very wrong no matter where you are or wherever you are. Whenever you experience bullying at work, whether from your boss or a colleague. The best thing is to notify and quit your job. To avoid stories that touch the earth.

I haven't had to deal with anything bad except sexual harassment from one of the company partners when I worked in an Advertising agency in Chicago in my 20s. I had witnesses present and they asked if I wanted to file a grievance against him, but I was too ashamed. I probably should have sued him if I hadn't been so bashful and unsure of myself. The guy was a drunk and hit on other women there are the agency. I think it's easier these days for women to stand up to themselves compared to 30 years ago.

That's the worst case scenario, being bullied by a client in an offline business is the worst , i will rather quit if I don't have the support of the owner of the business, because most owner prefer supporting the client instead of the workers
This is a business owned by me. There is no way I will give up on myself. I just need to keep pressing until I achieve my target. Bullying is every where. One just need to apply wisdom.

Bullying is what you will witness always I a place of work. Even if younare the owner of the business, some clients will.still get on your nerves. It is a very common situation now.
It is a very sad occurrence that bullying is now something number in a lot of places while it is not supposed to be and I just hope that law enforcement agencies are going to be tightening their grip in situations like this.

Anything that has to do with bullying should be handled by the law enforcement agency and that is what I believe in. If you can be able to prove it then you are definitely going to be up for massive compensation .

As a kid I got bullied at school for being different than the other "accepted and cool" kids, males and females. They were calling me a nerd and they were laughing at me, cursing me, and acting like I am someone who is so disgusting and needs to be far from them. When I sat next to a girl she was drawing a line on the bottom of the table and said "this is your area and this is my area don't invade mine." And where they were playing Cops and robbers with the girls, the girls didn't let me catch them and didn't even let me play with them. I was even in an ambush once they were surrounding me (like twenty guys) and I had to kick one of them in order to escape to the classroom, luckily it worked and I went out safe of this horrible case. Noone should be bullied :( it is an experience that I don't wish noone to have.

I have not faced such a situation before but I know that it does exist. It is common in the countries where racism is predominant and it is manage that should be erased

Bullying in the place of work is a very bad thing. It demotivates the workers because it affects their self esteem. The best way to go if you're being bullied beyond measured in your place of work is to resign.

Bullying in the place of work is a very bad thing. It demotivates the workers because it affects their self esteem. The best way to go if you're being bullied beyond measured in your place of work is to resign.
Instead of motivation in the working area , bullying at work and sexual harassment always leads to demotivation which leads to most workers leaving their work and searching for another job.

Well. I'll say been bullied is really bad, but if such worker or individual is concentrated on been successful, he or she will overlook been bullied by anyone irrespective of where and when. It once happened to me at work, I was among some guys who understand more better than I do but I never gave up until now and when I look back I smile at those things they did for me

Well going with the word of chris rock, he was said on Netflix and I quote "we need bullies in school". I feel these bullies are there In our various working environment so as to test our abilities such as endurance level, patiance, our response to violence and other work tolerance skills. So it could actually be a good thing at the end of the day. So why resign when you could find means of solving the problem.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back