What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

Unfortunately, many business owners never pay attention to such kind of things like Ethics or behaviour. All they care about is an employee who performs well at the job regardless of how he behaves with others.
This is very true. Most business owners always turn a blind eye and do not care about the attitudes of some staff as long as they perform their tasks satisfactorily. It calls for concern.

That's not good from the manager. But it's important you open up about health condition to the employer when entering a new job. Let them what you cannot do because of your health condition. And one thing I noticed about some employee is that they manner of approach. If someone ask you to do something that your did not permit, the best thing to do is approach the superior and explain what can happen to you if you do that thing

The role of the business owner is to take care of his or her workers as the head of the family and always make sure he settles any misunderstanding between them that might lead to bullying .
This is very true. Most business owners always turn a blind eye and do not care about the attitudes of some staff as long as they perform their tasks satisfactorily. It calls for concern.

The role of the business owner is to take care of his or her workers as the head of the family and always make sure he settles any misunderstanding between them that might lead to bullying .
Most times, bullying in workplaces happens because the business manager or head of the organization is too busy to notice or even address the complaints by the affected staff.

looking at it from another angle , there are times when the owner of the company wont have time to know everything happening in the company because hes running a big organisation , so the responsility of handling the workers should be the work of the manager .

looking at it from another angle , there are times when the owner of the company wont have time to know everything happening in the company because hes running a big organisation , so the responsility of handling the workers should be the work of the manager .
Sometimes the manager might be preoccupied with other affairs or tasks. So it is the responsibility of the Human Resources department (HR) to address the complaints effectively.

i have never been bullied before in my place of work, though i have seen people that have been bullied in there work place, but i believe if you ever experience such, you should stand up to those that are bullying you, that is the only way you would win.

If someone is operating a large business organisation then there should be more than one manager but in different section of the business . This should be encouraged for easier management. Or how do you suggest it to be done ?

Sometimes the manager might be preoccupied with other affairs or tasks. So it is the responsibility of the Human Resources department (HR) to address the complaints effectively.

I thought that separating them and changing their department of the bully could be effective, but the issue is that this trick may not work all the time because if there is a huge quantity of bullies out there, then it would become hard for you to separate them by changing their departments.

I thought that separating them and changing their department of the bully could be effective, but the issue is that this trick may not work all the time because if there is a huge quantity of bullies out there, then it would become hard for you to separate them by changing their departments.
Yes changing their departments might curtail these actions. The issue here is that most of them occupy very vital roles in the organization and they usually get away with it.

I personally I have not been bullied on where am working seriously I think that the best is to resign if you experience any bullying in your work place some olf folks of mine complain about this and they resign as a result of this.

Yes changing their departments might curtail these actions. The issue here is that most of them occupy very vital roles in the organization and they usually get away with it.

The issue is that not all the businesses might have separate departments. Many businesses have the same departments and this means that the bullied victim shall face bullies all the time.

The issue is that not all the businesses might have separate departments. Many businesses have the same departments and this means that the bullied victim shall face bullies all the time.
If it comes to a situation like this, then I believe the best decision such a person should take is to resign from the organization. Mental health is too important for someone else to joke with.

If it comes to a situation like this, then I believe the best decision such a person should take is to resign from the organization. Mental health is too important for someone else to joke with.
I would not hesitate to toe this line too if i notice that there is too much bullying in the workplace. If the management doesn't do anything about it, I would have to depart to another organization.

I would not hesitate to toe this line too if i notice that there is too much bullying in the workplace. If the management doesn't do anything about it, I would have to depart to another organization.
Bullying too can even come from the management of the organization. In this case, who do you report to or what options do you have to Lodge a complaint to ?

For me , if there is no way I can do anything about it , the most important thing I will do is just to quit the business.
I will always try to avoid every situation that will make me to be in this condition.

Seriously it feels somehow to be treated differently, i have never find myself in this kind of situation but is not good, in this case resigning is the best way out

Unfortunately, the issue is that many bullies may never resign from work because they cannot afford to lose their employment in certain companies, as they may find it harder to get a new job.

Unfortunately, the issue is that many bullies may never resign from work because they cannot afford to lose their employment in certain companies, as they may find it harder to get a new job.
In a difficult situation where there are no good jobs readily available, I wouldn't advise the person to quit just yet to avoid ending up being unemployed for a longer duration.

In a difficult situation where there are no good jobs readily available, I wouldn't advise the person to quit just yet to avoid ending up being unemployed for a longer duration.

The fact is that many employers themselves bully many employees rather than an employee bullying a co-worker. This is quite common in many workplaces in here.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back