What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

The management should be informed on any of such vices and it's culprit made to face their punishment, I don't think a worker should resign from work because of bullying except modalities to cub is isnt in place.

Sometimes, the victim of bullies may think that if the bully gets fired from the job as a result of him reporting the bully, then the bully might take revenge. This is why they do not report them.

Personally I wouldn't hesitate to do this if I am bullied . I wouldn't want to be in any situation in which I am not comfortable or certain and some of my right are being denied and is affecting me psychologically. I can't withstand such organisation for any reason

Personally I wouldn't hesitate to do this if I am bullied . I wouldn't want to be in any situation in which I am not comfortable or certain and some of my right are being denied and is affecting me psychologically. I can't withstand such organisation for any reason
This is exactly my point. If it keeps on being consistent from the person, then it might get to the point where your mental health is affected and that will be very bad.

This is exactly my point. If it keeps on being consistent from the person, then it might get to the point where your mental health is affected and that will be very bad.
Me I wouldn't have the time and the ability to be consistent with such employee for any reason , except maybe to get my first monthly salary for which I have started already. I hate to work under such situation and I wouldn't want to do it for any reason.

If you believe that the bullying in your workplace is going on for a long time and nobody's doing anything to stop it then it might just be time for you to submit that resignation letter immediately.

I guess that I would also resign due to the fact that I cannot work in such kind of environment where bullying is a behaviour that could not be prevented. A person can not work where one is being consistently bullied by others.

I guess that I would also resign due to the fact that I cannot work in such kind of environment where bullying is a behaviour that could not be prevented. A person can not work where one is being consistently bullied by others.
Anyway it doesn't really happen because I cannot even imagine someone working in such environment. Instead i rather focus to work online at least I can make some money online , it is better than getting a bad treatment from people.

Anyway it doesn't really happen because I cannot even imagine someone working in such environment. Instead i rather focus to work online at least I can make some money online , it is better than getting a bad treatment from people.

I am also working online, so this basically means that I do not interact with people when it comes to working and earning money, as I make money from home and I cannot be bullied at home.

I am also working online, so this basically means that I do not interact with people when it comes to working and earning money, as I make money from home and I cannot be bullied at home.
Even me I also make money online by posting and commenting on platforms but I do not see it as a reliable way of money , although it is trusted I still have to look for a way to learn a profitable skill.

Even me I also make money online by posting and commenting on platforms but I do not see it as a reliable way of money , although it is trusted I still have to look for a way to learn a profitable skill.

Many people have a day job. However, I am working as a paid poster right now because I dislike 9 to 5 jobs due to various reasons. Having said that, I would certainly resign if I was bullied too much and if the boss did nothing to stop that.

Many people have a day job. However, I am working as a paid poster right now because I dislike 9 to 5 jobs due to various reasons. Having said that, I would certainly resign if I was bullied too much and if the boss did nothing to stop that.
Most times the people in charge are not doing enough to reduce the cases of bullying in organizations. If strong disciplinary actions are taken against culprits, then these cases will definitely reduce.

Most times the people in charge are not doing enough to reduce the cases of bullying in organizations. If strong disciplinary actions are taken against culprits, then these cases will definitely reduce.

Yes, this is true. Many bosses simply do not care. They should create a system that prevents bullies from bullying people. For example, they could change the departments of the bully and the victim so that bully could do nothing.

Yes, this is true. Many bosses simply do not care. They should create a system that prevents bullies from bullying people. For example, they could change the departments of the bully and the victim so that bully could do nothing.
This might work very well. Another approach would be to ensure that culprits are made to face suspension without pay. I believe the latter would be more effective.

This might work very well. Another approach would be to ensure that culprits are made to face suspension without pay. I believe the latter would be more effective.

Suspending bullies would make things worst for the victim. In many cases, they would try to seek revenge from the person who was bullied. It is best to separate them altogether.

Anyway , this is not likely to happen in a well standard business organisation because everyone will be made to face his or her responsibilities. Mostly this is likely to be observed in things like being a sell boy and so on.

Unfortunately, this is unlikely to happen due to the fact that that if the bully is actually performing well at his duties, the employer may not terminate him at all.

Unfortunately, this is unlikely to happen due to the fact that that if the bully is actually performing well at his duties, the employer may not terminate him at all.
This is very true. This is why employers and managers should always consider other indices when assessing the competency of an employee and not just his skills on the job.

This is very true. This is why employers and managers should always consider other indices when assessing the competency of an employee and not just his skills on the job.

I think that the company should not even hire the bullies in the first place. The behaviour of an employee is quite noticeable in many ways before someone hires them.

I think that the company should not even hire the bullies in the first place. The behaviour of an employee is quite noticeable in many ways before someone hires them.
I agree with you that employers shouldn't recruit staff who are potential bullies. However, most of these traits are not noticeable during the interview process.

I agree with you that employers shouldn't recruit staff who are potential bullies. However, most of these traits are not noticeable during the interview process.

Unfortunately, many business owners never pay attention to such kind of things like Ethics or behaviour. All they care about is an employee who performs well at the job regardless of how he behaves with others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back