What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

I think when the working environment is no more conducive, the best option is to walk away. There are sometimes perseverance won't help. There are other establishment that will accept you and you find peace working there.
Its true nobody is going to hold you there the right thing for you to if you are not satisfy with the work enviroment and how the firm operate I think the best decission is for you to walk away.

Its a very good way to get comfort .

But there is nothing wrong if you can voice out your opinion on what you will like to be improved

Bullying is a common problem in many workplaces and schools as well. many people resign due to bullying. The main problem is that you may stop the bullies in the office, but they might bully the victim when the office gets over. This is why it is much better to resign.
Well going with the word of chris rock, he was said on Netflix and I quote "we need bullies in school". I feel these bullies are there In our various working environment so as to test our abilities such as endurance level, patiance, our response to violence and other work tolerance skills. So it could actually be a good thing at the end of the day. So why resign when you could find means of solving the problem.

This company "netflix" telecasts offensive programs and movies. This company uploaded offensive movie against Jesus (PBUH). This is why I recommend you to boycott this firm.

Bullying is a common problem in many workplaces and schools as well. many people resign due to bullying. The main problem is that you may stop the bullies in the office, but they might bully the victim when the office gets over. This is why it is much better to resign.

This company "netflix" telecasts offensive programs and movies. This company uploaded offensive movie against Jesus (PBUH). This is why I recommend you to boycott this firm.
This is why most offices have the HR department where such cases should be reported to and effectively handled. Also, established cases of bullying should come with serious punishments.

This is why most offices have the HR department where such cases should be reported to and effectively handled. Also, established cases of bullying should come with serious punishments.

Yes, I think that bosses should make a proper system that would not allow the bullies to bully other vulnerable employees. We can separate the bully from other employees by changing their departments.

Most domestic violence in work place are caused by lack of understanding of coworker or mood swing of such worker, the idea of resignation is uncalled for cause such an issue can be resolved internally.

Anything to keep your state of mind or mental health in check is encouraged by me. So if you have to resign to have your peace, by all means necessary do it. We're past the period of desperation or suffering and smiling.

You are not going to be doing yourself so much the service if you are going to resign from the workplace especially when it comes to physical bullying because it can be very dangerous.

Most domestic violence in work place are caused by lack of understanding of coworker or mood swing of such worker, the idea of resignation is uncalled for cause such an issue can be resolved internally.

Domestic violence should be condemned and the government must create laws to protect the rights of the workers. Many people from foreign countries often get abused by many people. These foreign workers travel to other countries with hopes of finding work and they suffer, unfortunately.

Domestic violence should be condemned and the government must create laws to protect the rights of the workers. Many people from foreign countries often get abused by many people. These foreign workers travel to other countries with hopes of finding work and they suffer, unfortunately.
This is a very good instance. Many people who are workers in other countries are often treated with contempt. This is not really fair as they are denied their rights by their bosses.

This is a very good instance. Many people who are workers in other countries are often treated with contempt. This is not really fair as they are denied their rights by their bosses.

This is one of the biggest reason why I am always reluctant to go to foreign countries and work under someone. I have always preferred freelancing and prefer to rum my own business.

This is one of the biggest challenges most people face when they are working for another company or individual. In most cases, they are not going to care much about you and all they are interested in would be how you keep making money for them. If you drop dead tomorrow, they would replace you the next day. It's why I now find it very difficult to work for anyone or company but myself. You should put everything you have in the lawsuit and make them pay for it.

I even heard from someone who travelled that most of the female that were helped by people promising them better future were being used as prostitutes and if they decided not to do it , their visa will be seized .
So I prefer working online and offline making my own money and if i want to travel out . It will be from my own money
This is one of the biggest reason why I am always reluctant to go to foreign countries and work under someone. I have always preferred freelancing and prefer to rum my own business.

I even heard from someone who travelled that most of the female that were helped by people promising them better future were being used as prostitutes and if they decided not to do it , their visa will be seized .
So I prefer working online and offline making my own money and if i want to travel out . It will be from my own money

This is a sad situation and I really hope that no one would end in in such kind of situation. This is one of the main reasons why I am afraid to work for someone else in my own country as well.

Resignation would be a childish act for an employee to do if something like that comes into play. The ability to manage situations of any such should be first cultivated. Bullying in a workplace can be controlled not until you resign.

Resignation would be a childish act for an employee to do if something like that comes into play. The ability to manage situations of any such should be first cultivated. Bullying in a workplace can be controlled not until you resign.

There was a time when even I was bullied at work when I had a real job, but I always tend to ignore the bullies. I think ignoring bullies only make the problems worst.

@swazykids4all,I think that your post is very right sometime resigning for such reason is very childish,you will need to know that sometime the person must be mature if he want to operate any business or get employed so why talk of resigning its look childish sometime

I don't think it's acceptable to say this. Bullying can take any form in the workplace and it shouldn't be swept under the carpet. It is something that should always be condemned entirely.

I don't think it's acceptable to say this. Bullying can take any form in the workplace and it shouldn't be swept under the carpet. It is something that should always be condemned entirely.

I would have definitely resigned if I were constantly bullied and if the bully does not stop. However, I will complain to the manager first if the bully does not get to his senses.

I would have definitely resigned if I were constantly bullied and if the bully does not stop. However, I will complain to the manager first if the bully does not get to his senses.
It is the same thing I would do. I would make sure I lay a complaint to the management or the HR and observe their response. If nothing is done about it, then I will resign from the organization because my mental health is very important.

The management should be informed on any of such vices and it's culprit made to face their punishment, I don't think a worker should resign from work because of bullying except modalities to cub is isnt in place.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back