What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

Bullying at a work place isn't a good thing at all. When one is bullied at place of work, it reduces the workers self esteem if care is not taken and it will even have adverse effect on the well doing of the company herself

Bullying is a threat to anybody's mental health because it makes them Inferior and also fidget. I would advise anyone that is being bullied to resign from the office immediately. Your mental health and your emotions are very important and they help you to be productive at the place of work. Bullying tends to demoralize the victim.

It is not just enough for you to leave your workplace because of persistent bullying but you should ensure that the culprits are executed by reporting it to the appropriate agencies.

You should always try to do everything within your means to ensure that you are protecting your mental health and your safety as well. This is why anything that has to do with bullying or physical assault you should not take it lightly.

I used to be bullied when I was a kid but am glad it all ended. Know I can't allow someone to bully me since I can stand up for myself. If in your case it is at work and it is the employer who is doing that to you then you just have to leave it. Although you need the money but for your own sake it is a good thing you resighned. I hope you get a better employer next time.

It is a very good thing that you have chosen to resign especially if you know that if you are going to kill them the law enforcement is not going to do so much in order to ensure that the culprits are going to be brought to justice.

It is unhealthy to work with bullying. If you feel that you will not grow in your current job, look for a better one. You work for you and your family needs, not to waste your time and get bullied.

Well. I'll say been bullied is really bad, but if such worker or individual is concentrated on been successful, he or she will overlook been bullied by anyone irrespective of where and when. It once happened to me at work, I was among some guys who understand more better than I do but I never gave up until now and when I look back I smile at those things they did for me
Bullying others is a sign of a sick mindset. I think it depends on one's situation. If things become unbearable at a workplace then one must try to take action against it by informing the administration about it. It's not acceptable at all.

You've also raised a good point that one should be so busy and focused on becoming successful in his/her work and keep improving so that you don't value or worry about what others are thinking or saying about you. Your work will speak for you.

One thing we got to understand is that we should clearlly differentiate when a company has put out a rule and when the employer is just trying to be insensitive to the plight of his employer.Bullying is very bad,and the person at the receiving end should just take a bow from such employment.

One thing we got to understand is that we should clearlly differentiate when a company has put out a rule and when the employer is just trying to be insensitive to the plight of his employer.Bullying is very bad,and the person at the receiving end should just take a bow from such employment.
Bullying are of different types , a boss can bully his or her employee by threatening them because he knows they don't have anywhere to report him or her,

Now, I don’t know if anybody is in a simile situation or position than I am, but I won’t name and shame the employer yet, as it’s currently underway in the legal area of the law.

Long story, short, I suffer from Autism and have hyper sensitivity to smell. One of the managers insisted that if I didn’t unblock the toilet, while moving the contents of the toilet into a bin bag that contained wee and pop, I’d be subject to punishment in accordance with the employers guidelines. The manager was aware of the medical condition, but failed to make an exception and ask someone else to do it instead as a reasonable adjustment.

Now, that is only one instance of Bullying, Harrassment and Discrimination in the workspace. Multiple other factors and individual matters that are similar to this recently led to me resigning from the company.

I am now proceeding with legal action. At this stage, I can’t go into further details until the judgement has happened. Has anybody else to subject to this type of behaviour?
You are within your rights to press forward your case as that of bullying. However, it might be tricky if there was no agreement in your terms of employment for you to be granted certain concessions due to your health. I believe the other party knows this and that's why he insisted on you doing it.

Now, I don’t know if anybody is in a simile situation or position than I am, but I won’t name and shame the employer yet, as it’s currently underway in the legal area of the law.

Long story, short, I suffer from Autism and have hyper sensitivity to smell. One of the managers insisted that if I didn’t unblock the toilet, while moving the contents of the toilet into a bin bag that contained wee and pop, I’d be subject to punishment in accordance with the employers guidelines. The manager was aware of the medical condition, but failed to make an exception and ask someone else to do it instead as a reasonable adjustment.

Now, that is only one instance of Bullying, Harrassment and Discrimination in the workspace. Multiple other factors and individual matters that are similar to this recently led to me resigning from the company.

I am now proceeding with legal action. At this stage, I can’t go into further details until the judgement has happened. Has anybody else to subject to this type of behaviour?
The best way is resign. Especially when you report such cases to the appropriate people and they still do nothing about it.
I have experienced such before and I had to quit

People don't only resign because of bullying , most of the causes of resigning is due to sexual harrasment and it happens to both sex ,reporting to the appropriate quarters is the best solution.
The best way is resign. Especially when you report such cases to the appropriate people and they still do nothing about it.
I have experienced such before and I had to quit

This is a story I will never forget,where I worked last year,my boss was more or less a a very annoying person,and he seems to derive joy when his workers are unable to fed for themselves,he pays little amount of money and still doesn't pay complete and will not explain himself rather he will say he has the money but he is not willing to pay.

People don't only resign because of bullying , most of the causes of resigning is due to sexual harrasment and it happens to both sex ,reporting to the appropriate quarters is the best solution.
Of course reporting to the appropriate quarter seems to be the best option. But sometimes you evidence to back you and the defaulters will always claim innocent and nothing would be done

Bullying in the workplace is something that the management should be able to handle it once and for all but if it is something that person then you should report the matter to the police and resign.

I think when the working environment is no more conducive, the best option is to walk away. There are sometimes perseverance won't help. There are other establishment that will accept you and you find peace working there.

I hay never face that kind of situation before and I don't really think that that kind of thing really exist, for me I don't work on Sunday because of my religion so keep that day free day.

Things link that are normally haopening in the place of work , for example resigning because of bullying and also sexual harassment and it can happen anytime .
I hay never face that kind of situation before and I don't really think that that kind of thing really exist, for me I don't work on Sunday because of my religion so keep that day free day.

Things link that are normally haopening in the place of work , for example resigning because of bullying and also sexual harassment and it can happen anytime .
Bullying and targeted harassment in the workplace should be condemned strongly. People who are found guilty of it should be sanctioned properly to serve as a deterrent to others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back