What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

I think that human resource department must take notice of bullies and fine them. This is something that should not be tolerated at all. Being bullied could have a major effect on the employees.

Resigning at the job that gives u comfort might be something else but u being bully and having a bad encounter with some seniors or the boss u could choose to do it but if for the seniors or manager u could boldly try to inform the owner and be free and still have good peaceful mind

That is true,most of the time because of the fear of lossing our source of income we would just decide to endure the situation that we are facing in our current place of work,and that will not give us rest of mind.

I live in a place where employment opportunities are not abundant and this is why many employees have to endure being bullied by both the boss and co-workers as well!

I live in a place where employment opportunities are not abundant and this is why many employees have to endure being bullied by both the boss and co-workers as well!
I quite understand your point though,some persons due to the issue of unavialability of jobs,can go to the extent of enduring things in the work place that they would'nt have endure.

You are absolutely right. Bullying is so much common these days especially among the youths. Most offline workers are often bullied by their employers and that is one of the reasons people prefer online jobs and self employment to working for someone offline.
Many people may feel they have no other choice except to wait for the bully to resign or leave the organization because the victims will face significant difficulties if they are unable to obtain new employment.

Many people may feel they have no other choice except to wait for the bully to resign or leave the organization because the victims will face significant difficulties if they are unable to obtain new employment.
I don't think it's right to continue working in an organization where one is bullied. One might decide to wait until the bully resigns and it may never happen. It's best to leave an organization where one us being bullied.

I don't think it's right to continue working in an organization where one is bullied. One might decide to wait until the bully resigns and it may never happen. It's best to leave an organization where one us being bullied.
I can reason with the logic behind this statement a lot. When someone is bullied at a company, it leads to a less cordial relationship and also results in low productivity which can harm the organization’s fortunes in the long run

wish I would have sued the company but this was over 10 years ago at this point. I feel these bullies are there In our various working environment so as to test our abilities such as endurance level, patiance, our response to violence and other work tolerance skills

I can reason with the logic behind this statement a lot. When someone is bullied at a company, it leads to a less cordial relationship and also results in low productivity which can harm the organization’s fortunes in the long run
Bullying doesn't only result in low productivity which can harm an organization's fortune in the long run, it also harm the individual well being and mental status.

Bullying doesn't only result in low productivity which can harm an organization's fortune in the long run, it also harm the individual well being and mental status.
I agree with this point. I even think that it is more detrimental to the employee affected than the whole establishment. It causes that person so much pain and mental instability which can spiral into something more serious.

That must have been really hard and it's too unpleasant to deal with such situations. People should have empathy in a workplace and we work as a team and should give respect to one another.

I wouldn't say I have encountered such extreme situation but I faced some issues with my rating. My previous manager used to give good rating to the employees who are from the same state as him. As I am not from that state, even though I get appreciation mails(at least 2-3 every quarter) from the clients, he never gave me good rating. So, I had to quit the company to get better recognition for my skill set.

People are just selfish by nature and it's hard to find honest people these days.

Well, you should've think about the work that company is doing before applying for job there. Another thing is you should have do everything to let the manager make a special agreement with you before you start. As for the legal aspect it's good but the court will ask for work agreement you had with management of the company.

I agree with this point. I even think that it is more detrimental to the employee affected than the whole establishment. It causes that person so much pain and mental instability which can spiral into something more serious.
Yeah, bullying has messed up with a lot of people's mental state and they may never recover from it. I do much detest and i can't stay in an environment where someone is being bullied.

Yeah, bullying has messed up with a lot of people's mental state and they may never recover from it. I do much detest and i can't stay in an environment where someone is being bullied.
In most cases, the self-esteem of the victim is shattered after bullying and the person struggles to realign their mental state to normality, which subsequently leads to mental breakdowns in the most severe cases.

have experienced being treated differently by a manager because of my race.

I was not able to do anything about it at the time as no one would even listen to me nor believe me. She was a real "nice" person on the surface but she was very mean and cold under the

Due to my religious upbringing, Sundays are typically off limits for me since that day is designated as our day of worship. Despite my explanations to my employer about why he should give me the Sundays off, he still insists that I report to work. I was forced to resign from my position as a result of intense pressure from my employer, several inquiries, and penalties. Never allow your boss to treat you unfairly; constantly speak out.

being bullied at work is a very common thing. You can get bullied verbally as well. This means that being bullied in a physical manner is not the only kind of bullying many people experience.

being bullied at work is a very common thing. You can get bullied verbally as well. This means that being bullied in a physical manner is not the only kind of bullying many people experience.
This is an astute observation and I value this submission a lot. Verbal assault is also a despicable occurrence in the workplace, which can lead to a decline in the victim's self-esteem, which can translate to low productivity.

Personally I will , but sometimes the salary is what might push me to take the next action. If the salary is huge I might only have to stay there for a short period of time until I am able to get what I want.

Bullying withinside the place of business is a completely awful thing. It demotivates the employees as it impacts their self esteem. The fine manner to move if you are being bullied past measured on your place of business is to resign.
Bullying is almost every where in the work place , some boss or workers bullies other workers openly while some bully them by over working and overstressing them .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back