What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

There are many people who would get into trouble if they resist bullying and this is why they simply resign. The sad thing is that certain kind of people may not resign because they may have a family or they may need money and resigning from job could lead to problems.
This is the unfortunate part. People may not be necessarily inclined to resign in spite of bullying due to their apprehension on getting a new job, which is actually quite understandable. With that being said, your mental health may suffer for it

When you are new to an office, the employees there do try to bully you just to show their supremacy. We have to tactically handle such toxic elements. If things get out of hand it is best to get legal remedy.

This is the unfortunate part. People may not be necessarily inclined to resign in spite of bullying due to their apprehension on getting a new job, which is actually quite understandable. With that being said, your mental health may suffer for it

Well, I think that when such kind of conditions arises, it is much better to seek another job at a much better way and inform the interviewer about your previous experiences and the reason why you are resigning from your previous job.

Well, I think that when such kind of conditions arises, it is much better to seek another job at a much better way and inform the interviewer about your previous experiences and the reason why you are resigning from your previous job.
I think that this is the right plan of action. When the job affects your mental health to such an extent, it is time to pack your bags and leave because mental health is a very delicate issue.

I think that this is the right plan of action. When the job affects your mental health to such an extent, it is time to pack your bags and leave because mental health is a very delicate issue.

Sometimes the load of work is so much that you may get stressed, even if the job is enjoyable. I am a writer, and I am passionate about it. However, even I get exhausted when the work load is just unbearable.

Sometimes the load of work is so much that you may get stressed, even if the job is enjoyable. I am a writer, and I am passionate about it. However, even I get exhausted when the work load is just unbearable.
You are spot on. Sometimes, it is hard to keep up with the amount of work you have been assigned to do, in spite of those tasks being a microcosm of your passion.

I got into housemaid stuff at Lagos sometimes ago and this made me not to have free time since I stayed with the eldest person. All his children have traveled yet they employ Carter for their father called my boss. During the period, I could not go to church and even did my routine activities like going for concert, singing and playing instrument thus it made me quit and leave me normal life.

You are spot on. Sometimes, it is hard to keep up with the amount of work you have been assigned to do, in spite of those tasks being a microcosm of your passion.

I am quite passionate about typing but making money as a typist or as a writer is definitely not that easy at all. You have to work really harder and try to seek out new opportunities every time.

Bullying is bad no matter where you are or where you are in the world. Whenever one encounters bullying at work, whether it comes from a boss or a coworker. The wisest course of action is to resign from your position. should stay away from earth-touching stories.

When you are new to an office, the employees there do try to bully you just to show their supremacy. We have to tactically handle such toxic elements. If things get out of hand it is best to get legal remedy.
It depend on the kind of work you are doing , its only immature employee that normally does that to a new employee , trying to send him on an errand and turning the new employee to their slave .

Some employees take advantage of employees and they try to overburden them. I think that this is also a kind of abuse at work. This is why they never actually tell many things like description of job initially!

Bullying is bad and shouldn't be encouraged .In most cases its render so many people useless and worthless depending on the severity. I'll try to avoid any organisation that wants to put me in such situation.

Some employees take advantage of employees and they try to overburden them. I think that this is also a kind of abuse at work. This is why they never actually tell many things like description of job initially!
You raise a good point. Some companies do not tell the truth regarding the nature of jobs, as well as the actual salary structure for remuneration. They will do this to attract potential workers.

I haven't had to deal with anything bad except sexual harassment from one of the company partners when I worked in an Advertising agency in Chicago in my 20s. I had witnesses present and they asked if I wanted to file a grievance against him, but I was too ashamed. I probably should have sued him if I hadn't been so bashful and unsure of myself. The guy was a drunk and hit on other women there are the agency. I think it's easier these days for women to stand up to themselves compared to 30 years ago.
That’s awful. Sorry you had to experience that! Agree, it’s much easier to stand up for women now compared before where people usually belittle women’s capabilities.

You raise a good point. Some companies do not tell the truth regarding the nature of jobs, as well as the actual salary structure for remuneration. They will do this to attract potential workers.

I worked for a company that advertised their jobs. They specified the amount of the salary when they advertised the job. However, in reality, the basic salary was quite different.

I worked for a company that advertised their jobs. They specified the amount of the salary when they advertised the job. However, in reality, the basic salary was quite different.
These companies tend to practice this habit in an attempt to entice prospective employees, but fail to deliver on their promises when it is time to actually provide remuneration.

These companies tend to practice this habit in an attempt to entice prospective employees, but fail to deliver on their promises when it is time to actually provide remuneration.
I don't think that a company with such attribute would make a better employment. It is better to look elsewhere because all the promises made by such company will not the given to the employees.

I don't think that a company with such attribute would make a better employment. It is better to look elsewhere because all the promises made by such company will not the given to the employees.
You raise a good point, but the caveat is that the amount of unemployed individuals is exorbitant, and this will always give the companies an advantage in the job market.

You raise a good point, but the caveat is that the amount of unemployed individuals is exorbitant, and this will always give the companies an advantage in the job market.
this is a very good point, that is why organized labor is one of the best things to happen to the employment market, if you have a very strong union then yoiu could reduce this factor.

this is a very good point, that is why organized labor is one of the best things to happen to the employment market, if you have a very strong union then yoiu could reduce this factor.
I agree with you. Labour unions are the perfect channel to air your grievances as an employee, which could include verbal and physical assault in the form of bullying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back