What's new

Resigning Because of Bullying

This is an astute observation and I value this submission a lot. Verbal assault is also a despicable occurrence in the workplace, which can lead to a decline in the victim's self-esteem, which can translate to low productivity.

I think that verbal assault could also refer to insulting and disrespecting people as well in front of other people. This is a really bad thing and this must stop and higher management of a company should also take notice of this.

I think that verbal assault could also refer to insulting and disrespecting people as well in front of other people. This is a really bad thing and this must stop and higher management of a company should also take notice of this.
This is true. Verbal assault is where someone insults or intentionally makes a sardonic or sarcastic comment about a colleague. This breeds disharmony in the workplace and it is a bad attitude in general

This is true. Verbal assault is where someone insults or intentionally makes a sardonic or sarcastic comment about a colleague. This breeds disharmony in the workplace and it is a bad attitude in general

There are many employees who get insulted regularly in the workplace all the time and it is very common. Many bosses also scream at workers and this is totally unacceptable.

There are many employees who get insulted regularly in the workplace all the time and it is very common. Many bosses also scream at workers and this is totally unacceptable.
This behavior from employers towards their subordinates is quite abhorrent, if I must be honest. It shows no respect and facilitates a toxic work environment that can lead to a fractious relationship

In my own opinion this is actually a very good reason for you to resign . A lot of people really undermining the impact of bullying and what it can do to your mental health on the long run.

This behavior from employers towards their subordinates is quite abhorrent, if I must be honest. It shows no respect and facilitates a toxic work environment that can lead to a fractious relationship

There are many employees who always leave the company and the employer will be the one who shall suffer if such kind of behaviour continues. This is something employers must understand.

There are many employees who always leave the company and the employer will be the one who shall suffer if such kind of behaviour continues. This is something employers must understand.
This is really true. If the employer is deemed to have a reputation for this kind of despicable behavior, it will negatively impact the business because when workers leave, it will be difficult to get quality replacements due to the treatment meted out by the boss

Yes of course,that reminds me how I was mistreated in a mechanical garage when I was still an apprentice. That time I am s student of senior school I usually go to the garage after school closing hours. A day pass I didn't went to the garage,the next day I showed up just to to see my boss stearin at me and holding engine belt to flog me . I explain why I didn't show up but he keep on shouting on me flog me to the extent that I bleed. That's how I quit and report him to my parents and he was jailed for a week. May you not meet such a boss

Bulling at the work is really bad but if the worker has his or her goals, he must still be at the work place but if the bulling it too much the person must stop or report to a security agency

I believe that a lot of people are going to support you if you should resign because of bullying because there are a lot of people that have run into depression because of things like this. You should also talk to people.

This is really true. If the employer is deemed to have a reputation for this kind of despicable behavior, it will negatively impact the business because when workers leave, it will be difficult to get quality replacements due to the treatment meted out by the boss

The problem is that many people in my country can easily find employees as there is an abundance of people in here who are willing to work for very low rates.

The problem is that many people in my country can easily find employees as there is an abundance of people in here who are willing to work for very low rates.
You have a point but if the environment for work is not conducive coupled with constant attacks by superiors regardless of your personality or gender, the number of people who would seriously want to work there will significantly reduce

Bullying in business centers are worryingly common and appear to be increasingly prevalent and if you feel like resigning because of bullying try to negotiate for an exist package before leaving and I think that will be a nice ideal

A lot of people in most cases are being forced to stay in an organisation they are not comfortable of, not really because of the fact someone force them, but because they do not have any other ways of making money for themselves.

A lot of people in most cases are being forced to stay in an organisation they are not comfortable of, not really because of the fact someone force them, but because they do not have any other ways of making money for themselves.
their are many people like that , that at being threatened one way or the other to stay in an organisation they are tired of staying and working for , and they don't have any choice because they don't have another way of making money

Well. Being bullied is terrible, but if a person is focused on succeeding, he or she will ignore being bullied by anyone, no matter where or when it occurs. I was once among several guys at work who understood it better than I did, but I persisted till now, and now when I think back on it, I appreciate everything they did for me.

their are many people like that , that at being threatened one way or the other to stay in an organisation they are tired of staying and working for , and they don't have any choice because they don't have another way of making money
This would be a serious situation to be. In any case I would continue searching for a job until I am able to get one before I finally quit such a business organisation if I happen to be in this situation.

This would be a serious situation to be. In any case I would continue searching for a job until I am able to get one before I finally quit such a business organisation if I happen to be in this situation.

This is what many people would do. This is because many people would be really annoyed once they began experiencing bad behaviour regularly while they are on the job. There is a limit to each and every thing.

This is what many people would do. This is because many people would be really annoyed once they began experiencing bad behaviour regularly while they are on the job. There is a limit to each and every thing.
It's not really easy to be in a situation in which you are not happy in your working environment. In most cases this might even start affecting you psychologically as you will not be happy all the time just like you said.

You have a point but if the environment for work is not conducive coupled with constant attacks by superiors regardless of your personality or gender, the number of people who would seriously want to work there will significantly reduce

There are many people who would get into trouble if they resist bullying and this is why they simply resign. The sad thing is that certain kind of people may not resign because they may have a family or they may need money and resigning from job could lead to problems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back