What's new

Recommend other get paid to write platform aside BizDustry

Actually apart from bizdustry there are not much credible PTP forum anymore. Some of them exist but they are not up to their promise. There is this newly launched one called cashtimeforum. This is one is also trying but usually misbehaves sometimes.

Actually apart from bizdustry there are not much credible PTP forum anymore. Some of them exist but they are not up to their promise. There is this newly launched one called cashtimeforum. This is one is also trying but usually misbehaves sometimes.
I read a post of Cyberfreak - the admin of FC - that this new site called cashtimeforum is launched by a scammer so it is better to stay far .

I read a post of Cyberfreak - the admin of FC - that this new site called cashtimeforum is launched by a scammer so it is better to stay far .
Laughs, but this hit have been trying to pay members even if their are some huge gas fee charged. Those we requested withdrawal have all been paid.

Concerning recommending other get paid to write platform aside bizdustry. Well, I would still say that I still prefer bizdustry to any other platform though I haven't tried out other except from beermoney and I really do not like how it later turned out on the website. So I stick to the bizdustry platform

Concerning recommending other get paid to write platform aside bizdustry. Well, I would still say that I still prefer bizdustry to any other platform though I haven't tried out other except from beermoney and I really do not like how it later turned out on the website. So I stick to the bizdustry platform
What happened at this site , beermoney forum I cannot log in to this site cause actually the Admin banned me claiming that I post trash , alright I am not native speaker so I am proud .

If you are looking for 50 coins in return. Dimeforum is the answer. They give you 50 coins for posts and threads. Beermoney.gg pays you 50 for threads and 20 for post threads.
Have you been paid for your work on this dimeforum? Are they still paying this amount per post as of today? What are their post requirements to get paid?

I'm doing quite well on Noise.Cash at the moment. You cannot get away with posting short posts as you can on regular ptp forums. They have become quite strict and if you post only a picture without saying what it represents you can be marked as a spammer but if anyone likes to post pictures and write about why they posted it it's a good site. You can write text posts too but one liners are frowned upon. It pays only in BCH which may not suit everyone.

Instead of going to beermoneyforum.com, you should just stick to this forum, unless you don't like your time. Then you can go waste it on beermoney, where you might not stay to reach cash out.

So far so good even with the changes that occurred in bizdustry in some months back,it's still one of the best paid to post sites i have come across, others tends to have their question mark.

The other online earning websites that I can recommend to anyone aside Bizdustry is Trendri, cashtime forum and forum coin. These are all legitimate forums where by anyone can work and earn money online.

50 points of what. Is it per post reply or post thread. If it is post reply then you can not see. because the price is higher than what they can pay. Bizdustry is OK to work on as it is one of the highest paid to forum websites. You can also try Trendri forum and beermoneyforum. But beermoneyforum do ban users.

Other popular PTP sites include Forumcoin , Trendri , Beermoneyforum. I personally suggest Trendri more because the earning potential is high there , the other 2 are decent as well.

There are several forums that pays you to create great articles and help them grow their platform. I think, trendri is one of the best PTP websites presently.

There are several forums that pays you to create great articles and help them grow their platform. I think, trendri is one of the best PTP websites presently.
Trendri is truly one of the best PTP forums right now. I just wish they could be paying through Coinbase. I know they added Binance Pay but it has not been working for and I was limited by PayPal. So I don't know how I can get paid there.

Their are many paid to post sites still around apart from Bizdustry. You can try trendri.com, forumcoin, BMF, etc. I'm only on Bizdustry cos i feel comfortable at it.

You can write short posts on noise cash and make bitcoin cash, you cna write long articles on read cash, vocal or medium and earn from long articles.

I am currently looking for other sites to add to bizdustry as well, i just joined trendri but i have not actually had time to check it out my self.

Well beermoney is also another platform similar to bizdustry but my experience on there wasn't a pleasant one so I won't be recommending that, a lot of people talking about dime forum also there is tendri

There are numerous paid tom post sites, you can just google it. However, a lot of paid to post site exist does not mean you can actually earn on these sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back