What's new

Recommend other get paid to write platform aside BizDustry

The only site that pays more than what Bizdustry pays is Forum Wheel. It is a provider of paid posting to forums. Right now there are 5 forums there and if you pass the evaluation you can earn 10 cents (that's 100 points) for every post that you make whether replies or new threads. I have been there for a long time but now I am only doing 1 forum there because the others are not interesting to me.

I know some others, but amongst all, I've only confirm dimeforum because I've been paid there, it's quite legit

A few days ago I registered on a new forum. Freshcashforum. But the forum didn't last long. I saw the payment receipt from there. After several days of work, the forum was attacked and lost all data. Not long after that the forum was inaccessible. This keeps the bizdustry forums among the best at the moment.

A few days ago I registered on a new forum. Freshcashforum. But the forum didn't last long. I saw the payment receipt from there. After several days of work, the forum was attacked and lost all data. Not long after that the forum was inaccessible. This keeps the bizdustry forums among the best at the moment.
I also signed up on freshcashforum after reading about it hoping to add it to my list but it was quite unfortunate that after just a day or two, the site shut down. Thankfully, I had not committed much time there.

I also signed up on freshcashforum after reading about it hoping to add it to my list but it was quite unfortunate that after just a day or two, the site shut down. Thankfully, I had not committed much time there.
At first I thought it would last a long time. Because within two days. The staff has made a withdrawal. Also a place of additional income. I almost got to the minimum withdrawal before it closed.

I will also like to learn more about sites that pay good, apart from bizdustry. Because most sites that pay do not pay well, and it becomes really stressful to earn anything worthwhile.

Bizdustry remains the best for me. It is more profitable than dimeforum and beermoney which is still reeling from the adverse effects of spamming. I heard dimeforum calculates number of characters which is unlike bizdustry.

A friend who referred me to bizdustry told me about how he earned much money from dimeforum when things were moving fine, though he said the site is currently inactive due to the admin making conflicting policies. I hope the admin readdress the issue so I can go and earn there.

Besides bizdustry there are others forum which is also paying good for working over there but personally i m mostly interested in bizdustry little bit i do on dimeforum and beer money.which is little bit same as bizdsutry

The only paid to post site where I am very active is bizdustry. I have accounts on a couple of more forums, however, I chose to remain active here and visit other forums only once in a while. paid to post sites provide earning opportunity to anyone who a good language and writing skill, however posting job itself is very tiring.

Almost all the get paid to write platform have come across give low bonus aside BizDustry. I'm looking for another platform that pays up to 50 points just like BizDustry
There are many paid to write sites out there but most of them always promise heaven on earth before you join them. after which everything will change ranging from their withdrawal rules to their minimum withdrawal amount. I think bizdustry is still the best to me.

Im only a member of 2 paying forums it's Beermoney and Bizdustry. I also have tried The forum wheel and nope. Those are all the paying forums i know. But thanks to this thread im going to try the Dimeforum they keep mentioning 😄 so thanks.

Almost all the get paid to write platform have come across give low bonus aside BizDustry. I'm looking for another platform that pays up to 50 points just like BizDustry
I have worked on a 3 website that pay for writing post or commenting on other post.
The first one is uptrennd where you can post whatever you like, the second one is read cash where you can publish your articles and earn money and now I am working on bizdustry for learning and earning.

Well I dont know about any other legit sites. Its nice hearing names like dimeforum and others. Would try to check them all later would bring feedback as soon as I have done it

There are few post to paid forums that I know but none of them pays like Bizdustry. Trendri, is also good but I haven't made any withdrawals from the site yet. You can make $0.08 per thread and $0.06 per reply. There's a certain limit and you can only earn $.084 each day, I think. Bizdustry remains number one for me.

The only paid to write platform aside from bizindustry that I know of is l beermoneyforum, I just created an account with them recently and I can say with confidence that it's an owk platform although am yet to withdraw from it yet so I can't give it an 100%.

So far, through my research and experience with get paid to write site, Bizdustry happens to be the best with wonderful, easy and flexible user interface, who will pay you your services and no other difficult stories attached to it. Since you are interested in another, I recommend that you research about beermoneyforum and see if it's worth your time.

I would definitely checkout the dimeforum, but bizdustry is way more flexible than most of all this other forum and well organized.
But you can also try out reviews site, they do pay as well

Since when I am being searching for post site that can pay like Bizdustry I do not see site pay like Bizdustry. Even, Dimeforum you people are talking about it's doesn't pay like Bizdustry because Dimeforum has its condition.

I am currently not active on any sites like bizdustry, however, I was active on a lot of paid to post sites in the past, at one time I was posting on 20-25 sites everyday. Currently, I am busy on my own sites and freelance projects. Having said that if I can find a site like bizdustry, I will consider joining.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back