What's new

Recommend other get paid to write platform aside BizDustry

I heardd dimeforum but people don't know the number of post per hour.It is like two posts per hour which isn't bad.The number of words again for that post is too many compared to bizdustry.
No , it is 5 posts and 5 threads per three hours , and the posts are paid based on characters .

Previously I worked on the forum and I got paid one time, it proved to be paying but now I stop working on the forum because there are lots of junk posts and the admin Only works alone so it might be difficult to control all the posts from forum members, and I think the BizDustry forum is much better than Dimeforum.
I find the Bizdustry forum, the best site since I've been online, I feel grateful, and even finding other paid forums, I think Bizdusty has no comparison, the administration and attention is excellent,

Almost all the get paid to write platform have come across give low bonus aside BizDustry. I'm looking for another platform that pays up to 50 points just like BizDustry
You can try dime forum but you there are some limitations on posting. You can post 5 posts in 3 hours. And if you ll post less words ,you ll earn less. So to get 50 points you need a comprehensive reply

Dime forum is the closest to bizdustry in awarding points for posts. Beermoney.gg is the next one I would recommend since apart from the 20 credits you get for posting, you also get a little bonus depending on your rank on the site.

If we all have seen that this forum has come to stay and to eradicate poverty. We should all stand up and protect it from spammers, so that the forum can continuously keep on growing for the betterment of us all.

It is true that we can also 5 cents for a response in dime but that don't mean it is similar to bizdustry , bizdustry without doubt is the best forum nowadays .

Today they recommended dimeforum to me, according to it is almost equal to this in payment. But I have not registered and I cannot give you more information, I have seen a payment receipt here, you can search for the related threads.
I have earned a combined sum of $40 since I joined dime forum in September this year. It is a legit site. Earnings are cool on the site.

I have earned a combined sum of $40 since I joined dime forum in September this year. It is a legit site. Earnings are cool on the site.
Excellent information, the amount is good and it helps a lot, I will do it, you have to look for more combinations so that there are more profits

Excellent information, the amount is good and it helps a lot, I will do it, you have to look for more combinations so that there are more profits
True. You won't make much if you only rely on one earning site. Joining multiple sites help too if you want to learn about more because the admins allow us discuss about other earning opportunities.

BeerMoneyForum will be good choice.
They have 100k+ member right now. Never experienced any issue there.

it's hard to find a similar forum as Bizdustry so I don't think so, if you find it then you see some limitations there*

Last edited:
and that's what I meant, the design doesn't matter much, the inside is mots important**
I agree. This is a forum, so design must be of forum, that cannot be a copy.

Yea, I really think that the word length to warn 50 points on dimeforum is too high as compared to bizdustry
Dime need quantity, Bizdustry needs quality.

Writing gigs for freelancers for those who want to earn constantly and long-sufferingly. PayPal is the most familiar method for globally is on.

Following the list: Writeraccess.com, Getacopywriter.com, Scripted.com, Contentrunner.com

Beermoney.gg was paying the same, until some spammers abused the forum and Vincent choose to lower the credits.
And how much does beermoney.gg pay per post now? I ask because I would like to share my activity on the two sites. Here I post about 20-30 replies a day, but I'm afraid it will be considered spam and I'll blocked

Another writing platform that pays good is bulkcomments but they are also very strict but they are really legit. if you can follow simple rules then you can try bulkcomments.com. it a nive site

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back