Recommend other get paid to write platform aside BizDustry

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Almost all the get paid to write platform have come across give low bonus aside BizDustry. I'm looking for another platform that pays up to 50 points just like BizDustry

Today they recommended dimeforum to me, according to it is almost equal to this in payment. But I have not registered and I cannot give you more information, I have seen a payment receipt here, you can search for the related threads.

Almost all the get paid to write platform have come across give low bonus aside BizDustry. I'm looking for another platform that pays up to 50 points just like BizDustry
Beermoney.gg was paying the same, until some spammers abused the forum and Vincent choose to lower the credits.

If you are looking for 50 coins in return. Dimeforum is the answer. They give you 50 coins for posts and threads. Beermoney.gg pays you 50 for threads and 20 for post threads.

If you are looking for 50 coins in return. Dimeforum is the answer. They give you 50 coins for posts and threads. Beermoney.gg pays you 50 for threads and 20 for post threads.
I heard that Dimeforum got resurected, I think beermoney.gg is going through some big changes also.

I heard that Dimeforum got resurected, I think beermoney.gg is going through some big changes also.
Yes you are right. Dimeforum returns like before for a coin thing. But not with the number of postponing posts. What was changed by beermoney.gg? I don't pay too much attention because there is no notice.

Yes,they've readjusted their earning structure. It's now 6 replies and 2 or 3 topics per hour with a maximum cap of 50 dimes. However words per dimes are calculated at 2 words for 1 dime. It's a legit platform.

If your looking for other forums paying upto 50coins, then you may consider Dimeforum. Dimeforum pays 50credits per thread

The site that earns you 50 points per post like bizdustry is dime forum. However, there is a little difference there. The number of characters per post counts and determines the amount you earn for the post, maximum being 50 dime. Then also the hourly limit for six posts there is 3 hours.

Beermoney.gg was paying the same, until some spammers abused the forum and Vincent choose to lower the credits.
Chaii, that's a pity to here, the site is beginning to slow down payment now, maybe because of spammers abuse. I pray they should remain legit and figure out this spammers out of the site.

Chaii, that's a pity to here, the site is beginning to slow down payment now, maybe because of spammers abuse. I pray they should remain legit and figure out this spammers out of the site.
We members of the site can also help this forums to clear out spammers. By reporting their post and makeing sure we try to make quality post.

We members of the site can also help this forums to clear out spammers. By reporting their post and makeing sure we try to make quality post.
Yes, that's true, but the site also set aside bodies who look into this things. They use do more, to fetch people who are spammers in the site, and people who create very low comment in the site.

Beermoney.gg
Beermoneyforum.com
Dimeforum.com
Usaforum.com

They are good, legit and paying, try them out...
Interesting. This is the forum I'm on.
I lost faith in this type of work since paid surveys dealt with me.

Will definitely try them out tommorow.

As far as I have known many sites , it is only bizdusty that pays you this much. Dime forum pays based on the number of characters which is a total different thing from what bizdusty offers .

I heard dimeforum but people don't know the number of post per hour.It is like two posts per hour which isn't bad.The number of words again for that post is too many compared to bizdustry.

Last edited:
Interesting. This is the forum I'm on.
I lost faith in this type of work since paid surveys dealt with me.

Will definitely try them out tommorow.
Yeah try them out, they are legit and trusted
I heardd dimeforum but people don't know the number of post per hour.It is like two posts per hour which isn't bad.The number of words again for that post is too many compared to bizdustry.
They pay per character in dimeforum and I think posts are 4/5

Today they recommended dimeforum to me, according to it is almost equal to this in payment. But I have not registered and I cannot give you more information, I have seen a payment receipt here, you can search for the related threads.
Previously I worked on the forum and I got paid one time, it proved to be paying but now I stop working on the forum because there are lots of junk posts and the admin Only works alone so it might be difficult to control all the posts from forum members, and I think the BizDustry forum is much better than Dimeforum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back