What's new

Real estate

You're absolutely right, that's why I take care of myself and everyone should do the same, it's better than taking care of yourself in an illness.

That's it. The first step doing that would be watching the kind of food we eat and eating at the appropriate time. Some person eat late in the night, it poses serious health challenge at that time. Because the enzymes that helps grinds food into smaller particles will be at sleep by then Laughs.

Very funny but with reason. The truth of the matter is that as soon as I have the opportunity and the doors open again, I will start with the opportunity of the real estate world.

Okay. You got good plans to start back with the real estate career post covid19. I think that will be profitable enough, that's where your bigger fortunes will come from.

So it will be, always with a positive mind, waiting for good advice from the members and learning from each one of them. I hope everything goes as planned and thank you for your good wishes.

You're absolutely correct, it's a good way to make money for anyone who is hard working and determined.

Real estate is a very important sector in the world today because from the looks of it, every human being lives in a home and as such real estate is very vital to man's existence.

Real estate is a very important sector in the world today because from the looks of it, every human being lives in a home and as such real estate is very vital to man's existence.
It is so @Heatman , every human being should live in a house, except for beggars, who I believe live on the street or many of them. That is why housing and therefore Real Estate is so important.

Being real estate agents, Is possibile to make money with skill.
Butt now, at least in Italy, it is strongly Not recommended to have houses for the purpose of renting them.

Being real estate agents, Is possibile to make money with skill.
Butt now, at least in Italy, it is strongly Not recommended to have houses for the purpose of renting them.
Really? In Italy it is recommended not to rent housing? Is there any particular reason? I thought that rentals, as they work in my country, were worldwide. So it is almost obligatory to buy a house.

I wouldn't want to be a real estate agent though because I am not used to sales and marketing strategies that would be useful to someone in that niche.

That is actually the best way to venture into real estate if one does not have the required funds to start with buying of lands and properties as agency would just require you get employed and find potential customers.

That is actually the best way to venture into real estate if one does not have the required funds to start with buying of lands and properties as agency would just require you get employed and find potential customers.
It is as you describe it is a great adventure, and with a little cunning and ingenuity, you can locate potential customers, and begin to generate profits without investment. With good capital management, you can start buying and selling properties or renting them out.

It is as you describe it is a great adventure, and with a little cunning and ingenuity, you can locate potential customers, and begin to generate profits without investment. With good capital management, you can start buying and selling properties or renting them out.
That is how it is but in my country it depends on your location to determine how fast you will make profit as there aren't much dealers or buyers in the rural areas

That is how it is but in my country it depends on your location to determine how fast you will make profit as there aren't much dealers or buyers in the rural areas
Yes, it all depends on the area and the client's needs and financial availability. To work as an agent you need to get a populous area or, failing that, make an excellent marketing, both for sellers and buyers.

Yes, it all depends on the area and the client's needs and financial availability. To work as an agent you need to get a populous area or, failing that, make an excellent marketing, both for sellers and buyers.
Working as an agent has even become easier with technology now as you can make use of social media and affiliate tools available to you to close deals far and near.

In the real estate world we have several ways to obtain profits, many think that you must have large capital to invest, but they forget that they can start as real estate agents without any type of investment and begin to earn, exercising their functions as intermediaries between the seller and The buyer. What do you think about it?
Is a good one though, because I've also tried this in my past when I have no job and there is no other means online to make money I venture into it but hard to get one client to purchase through me then.

Really? In Italy it is recommended not to rent housing? Is there any particular reason? I thought that rentals, as they work in my country, were worldwide. So it is almost obligatory to buy a house.
Well, being the owner of a second home, involves very high costs of taxes and maintenance!
To rent the house must be renovated and the renovation works are very expensive. Therefore economic return would be obtained in an extremely long time! For this in my opinion, at least where I live, this is not worth it.

Working as an agent has even become easier with technology now as you can make use of social media and affiliate tools available to you to close deals far and near.
It is true, in view of technology we have advanced in terms of marketing properties or land to be negotiated, either for sales or rentals. However in my country to close a deal of this type must be personally.
Is a good one though, because I've also tried this in my past when I have no job and there is no other means online to make money I venture into it but hard to get one client to purchase through me then.
Of course it is not easy, but with perseverance and persistence, it surely leaves us learning where you can get certain skills to facilitate the negotiation.
Well, being the owner of a second home, involves very high costs of taxes and maintenance!
To rent the house must be renovated and the renovation works are very expensive. Therefore economic return would be obtained in an extremely long time! For this in my opinion, at least where I live, this is not worth it.
I understand @alberello75 , being so should plan for the long term, or failing that it is better to buy and sell, if taxes do not consume the benefits to be acquired.

It is true, in view of technology we have advanced in terms of marketing properties or land to be negotiated, either for sales or rentals. However in my country to close a deal of this type must be personally.

Of course it is not easy, but with perseverance and persistence, it surely leaves us learning where you can get certain skills to facilitate the negotiation.

I understand @alberello75 , being so should plan for the long term, or failing that it is better to buy and sell, if taxes do not consume the benefits to be acquired.
One of the technology that has advanced and has helped improved real estate business is instagram, I see a lot of real estate properties online presenting different offers on instagram as they can market with picture and video evidence.

You know when there is no knowledge of a particular thing, you might feel its impossible or it can only be done in one way. Many are not aware of this. I think starting as an agent is actually a great way to go into the real world, because it gives you the needed experience to scale through

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back