What's new

Real estate

One of the technology that has advanced and has helped improved real estate business is instagram, I see a lot of real estate properties online presenting different offers on instagram as they can market with picture and video evidence.
Yes it is true what you describe about Instagram, I even had the opportunity to be in a meeting in a real estate agency, where they explained to me how to manipulate it and the benefits acquired. The novelty of sharing videos and images in a good marketing, attracts many potential customers.
One of the technology that has advanced and has helped improved real estate business is instagram, I see a lot of real estate properties online presenting different offers on instagram as they can market with picture and video evidence.
You know when there is no knowledge of a particular thing, you might feel its impossible or it can only be done in one way. Many are not aware of this. I think starting as an agent is actually a great way to go into the real world, because it gives you the needed experience to scale through
I love your analysis, as I agree with you very much, the best way to start is as a real estate agent, which gives knowledge and experience. This is very necessary to move up and reach the projected goals in this world of Real Estate.

Thats very true of a real estate business. One can actually get in from the larger pie by becoming a real estate agent and walk your way up the chain to someone very renowned and established in the industry

It is so @Heatman , every human being should live in a house, except for beggars, who I believe live on the street or many of them. That is why housing and therefore Real Estate is so important.

Exactly, even if you come to some country there are some laws that actually meant to get those beggars off the street and have them housed, so which means it still real estate company that is going to oversee such projects which is also money for those companies.

It is true, in view of technology we have advanced in terms of marketing properties or land to be negotiated, either for sales or rentals. However in my country to close a deal of this type must be personally.

Of course it is not easy, but with perseverance and persistence, it surely leaves us learning where you can get certain skills to facilitate the negotiation.

I understand @alberello75 , being so should plan for the long term, or failing that it is better to buy and sell, if taxes do not consume the benefits to be acquired.
Well, you see, in Italy, there were three factors: from the 2008 crisis, to government problems and, lastly, the coronavirus pandemic, they have brought the price of houses for sale to really low prices.
It is estimated about 1/3 compared to twenty years ago!

Thats very true of a real estate business. One can actually get in from the larger pie by becoming a real estate agent and walk your way up the chain to someone very renowned and established in the industry
That's right, in my case that I love this world, I have been researching and evaluating the best options, and ultimately this is when there is a lack of good capital. Start as an agent and advance until you reach the projected goal.
Exactly, even if you come to some country there are some laws that actually meant to get those beggars off the street and have them housed, so which means it still real estate company that is going to oversee such projects which is also money for those companies.
Yes, I think many countries have tried in some way to do away with beggars, so they have created shelter projects to house them or housing for the same purpose.
Well, you see, in Italy, there were three factors: from the 2008 crisis, to government problems and, lastly, the coronavirus pandemic, they have brought the price of houses for sale to really low prices.
It is estimated about 1/3 compared to twenty years ago!
It's unbelievable, but these are things that happen and when you want to advance in properties as a real estate agent or entrepreneur, in the case of Italy, the option is to buy at a good price and resell for a profit, or act as an intermediary in the negotiation.

Real estate is one very lucrative investment to engage yourself in in the modern society. People's desire for a very comfortable home leads to the high increase in this investment

Real estate is one very lucrative investment to engage yourself in in the modern society. People's desire for a very comfortable home leads to the high increase in this investment
Yes it is true, many members have already commented that we all need housing, which will always keep the real estate world booming. Potential clients are waiting for good offers to secure their stability.

Yes it is true what you describe about Instagram, I even had the opportunity to be in a meeting in a real estate agency, where they explained to me how to manipulate it and the benefits acquired. The novelty of sharing videos and images in a good marketing, attracts many potential customers.

I love your analysis, as I agree with you very much, the best way to start is as a real estate agent, which gives knowledge and experience. This is very necessary to move up and reach the projected goals in this world of Real Estate.
Are you into real estate? I am just planning on investing in real estate but I am not sure that I am ready yet because of the funds required but hopefully, soon.

Profiting from real estate investment is not everybody's cup of tea, it takes a lot of determination, hardwork and patience to make real estate business to make money for you.

Are you into real estate? I am just planning on investing in real estate but I am not sure that I am ready yet because of the funds required but hopefully, soon.
Yes, I really like the real estate sector, I have seen first hand people who have benefited in an incredible way from it. I've had the opportunity to share and even earn with completed transactions and it's a very easy way to generate profits.
Profiting from real estate investment is not everybody's cup of tea, it takes a lot of determination, hardwork and patience to make real estate business to make money for you.
That's right @Justin , this business is not for everyone, besides requiring determination and patience, you need certain qualities and time availability to dedicate to it.

One other advantage of real estate is that the business can be passed down to generations irrespective of what the future might be like unlike sole proprietorship business.

One other advantage of real estate is that the business can be passed down to generations irrespective of what the future might be like unlike sole proprietorship business.
That is true, the real estate business can last for many years, which makes it feasible to pass it on to future generations. This happens as long as there is good management and interest on the part of the beneficiaries.

Real estate is one of the best investment scheme, anyone can get in touch with and earn passive income while at sleep, you don't need extra skills to make profit in real estate, just some ideas and having enough money for such projects.

With the way human population and life expectancy is increasing there would always be a demand for real estate properties and it is nice to invest in them.

We all believe that real estate investment require a large sum of money to start because it is the investment that we will make a lot of money and that is the simplest one compared to the real estate agent that might be difficult.

I think that is making sense too. That one can have as many opportunities in the real estate business to get in from the angle of their strength, either as real estate agents if the money to go big time is not that on their side

That is true, the real estate business can last for many years, which makes it feasible to pass it on to future generations. This happens as long as there is good management and interest on the part of the beneficiaries.
I know a family that has been living of the real estate property of their grandparents, the man was one of the influential ones and ammased a lot of land and the land still generate revenue for the children now.

Real estate is one of the best investment scheme, anyone can get in touch with and earn passive income while at sleep, you don't need extra skills to make profit in real estate, just some ideas and having enough money for such projects.

No matter what kind of business everyone is doing I believe that real estate business is an opportunity for anyone to invest in because it's something that will keep on paying you no matter what you invest in it.

No matter what kind of business everyone is doing I believe that real estate business is an opportunity for anyone to invest in because it's something that will keep on paying you no matter what you invest in it.
For sure, no matter the investment we might be engaged on right now. We shouldn't forget to put our hard earned funds into real estate investment when we have enough, it's benefits we know its unending.

I have money in the bank that I intend to use for buying land. Right now the money is just more than half of the amount that I need. Real estate is the best investment for me because the value of land never depreciates. If the land can produce income like rental then that is one good investment for a retired person.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back