Real estate

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In the real estate world we have several ways to obtain profits, many think that you must have large capital to invest, but they forget that they can start as real estate agents without any type of investment and begin to earn, exercising their functions as intermediaries between the seller and The buyer. What do you think about it?

Being a real estate agent is a good option for one who doesn't have any higher educational certificates to still make decent amount of money. As long as you have a way to know those who are willing to sell their property and get them actual buyers, your percentage cut is guaranteed.

I agree with you @Heatman, It is my way of perceiving the possibilities of profit, as a real estate agent and with savings and perseverance you can become the owner of a small Real Estate business.

I agree with you @Heatman, It is my way of perceiving the possibilities of profit, as a real estate agent and with savings and perseverance you can become the owner of a small Real Estate business.
I can remember vividly when I was still a teenager in my neighborhood, there was an old man who was running that business specialty in real estate. Any land that's up for sale is most likely recommended by him or any one looking to rent an apartment, he sees it through and get paid his commission.

Exactly, the commissions are substantial, what you must do is locate the seller and then get the potential clients, reach agreements to show the property, and if you have the power of conviction, the deal will surely be closed, acquiring your profits.

Exactly, the commissions are substantial, what you must do is locate the seller and then get the potential clients, reach agreements to show the property, and if you have the power of conviction, the deal will surely be closed, acquiring your profits.
Yes exactly, they sometimes get involved in cost decisions. They have a way to influence the price of the property with the owners, add extra money on it, get that part and also their commission. I believe new registered real estate agents firms now upgraded on the services.

That's absolutely true, for a realtor to get off in his real estate intermediary job, he doesn't need to invest to get things up and running. Just his wisdom and expertise, strategies is needed to carry on. All he needs is the ability to win, drag buyers and sellers together to reach concrete consensus and reliever the job perfectly.

That's absolutely true, for a realtor to get off in his real estate intermediary job, he doesn't need to invest to get things up and running. Just his wisdom and expertise, strategies is needed to carry on. All he needs is the ability to win, drag buyers and sellers together to reach concrete consensus and reliever the job perfectly.
Very important that point @Sincere "the strategies", since everything must be well planned to achieve the goals, which is the execution of the sale. And with intelligence and power of conviction, you begin to generate profits. "the strategies", since everything must be well planned to achieve the goals, which is the execution of the sale. And with intelligence and power of conviction, you begin to generate profits.

Very important that point @Sincere "the strategies", since everything must be well planned to achieve the goals, which is the execution of the sale. And with intelligence and power of conviction, you begin to generate profits. "the strategies", since everything must be well planned to achieve the goals, which is the execution of the sale. And with intelligence and power of conviction, you begin to generate profits.
Yeah, you said all @Sariana23, through intelligent, expertise, and adequate plan etc. One can drive success in real estate agent career. Everything works perfectly on set goals, when one works hard to attain such set goals, surely the goal will be attainable.

Yeah, you said all @Sariana23, through intelligent, expertise, and adequate plan etc. One can drive success in real estate agent career. Everything works perfectly on set goals, when one works hard to attain such set goals, surely the goal will be attainable.
That's my projection @Sincere, real estate agent or real estate business. Planning and projecting my future, with the necessary strategies. As you say, by working hard the goals will be achievable. In a very short time I will see my dreams come true.

That's my projection @Sincere, real estate agent or real estate business. Planning and projecting my future, with the necessary strategies. As you say, by working hard the goals will be achievable. In a very short time I will see my dreams come true.
Sure @Sariana23, their is nothing hard work can't achieve in life, unless its not your passion. If you are passionate and motivated about what you want through hard work. Their is nothing that can hinder you from reaching such set goal.

Being an estate agent has nothing to do with ones level of education, there are people that have never seen the four walls of the university yet they own massive estate. Being an estate agent is only a starting point into the real estate business for those that lack the financial muscles and capacity to own their estate.

Being an estate agent has nothing to do with ones level of education, there are people that have never seen the four walls of the university yet they own massive estate. Being an estate agent is only a starting point into the real estate business for those that lack the financial muscles and capacity to own their estate.
I really loved this @Profwriter, being a real estate agent is for everyone who wants to enter this world, whether they have studied or not! I think the important thing is the desire, listening in detail to what the client wants, knowing how to relate, keeping an agenda and fulfilling it, knowing the market among others. This can be achieved with perseverance.

I think real estate business is really profitable and there are different jeans you could earn from on the real estate business i think ,and most people actually invest in those estate business because in the future the land would appreciate in value and try would make a lot

I think real estate business is really profitable and there are different jeans you could earn from on the real estate business i think ,and most people actually invest in those estate business because in the future the land would appreciate in value and try would make a lot
You are right it is very profitable, because somehow we all invest in Real Estate, either as a business to buy and sell, or as a property to live, which is also an investment since it is the capital we have saved, We invest it to have a property and not pay rent.

You are absolutely right, it has nothing to do with education, although if you study it is good. As you describe in your publication , which is correct "it is just a starting point in the real estate business for those who lack the financial muscle and ability to own their property" It is the best way to start and save capital to improve in the future.

The idea sounds great, I have never thought of this before. Being a real estate agent is truly a good place to start without any investment. Then you can start investing your earnings from there.

The idea sounds great, I have never thought of this before. Being a real estate agent is truly a good place to start without any investment. Then you can start investing your earnings from there.
Yes it is great, and that is what I am evaluating, I want to invest in a property to start, but in view of the situation in my country of the currency devaluation, it has become difficult for me to complete the capital, therefore I am leaning my vision as a real estate agent.

You're absolutely correct, it's a good way to make money for anyone who is hard working and determined.
These are the key words: "hardworking and determined", which is something that many people lack. They have the idea, the capital, the places, but they are not determined and enterprising people. They let opportunities pass them by. They must like the work and take action.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back