What's new

Real estate

The idea sounds great, I have never thought of this before. Being a real estate agent is truly a good place to start without any investment. Then you can start investing your earnings from there.
As simple as real estate agents looks, you will still needs some form of training and experience to be successful in it. You can get trained under an established real estate agency before you start your own agency company.

These are the key words: "hardworking and determined", which is something that many people lack. They have the idea, the capital, the places, but they are not determined and enterprising people. They let opportunities pass them by. They must like the work and take action.
Real estate is one of the best and most lucrative business I know of and it appreciate over time it is a generational investments.

I know a family that has been living of the real estate property of their grandparents, the man was one of the influential ones and ammased a lot of land and the land still generate revenue for the children now.
Yes, this is what we have commented since your publication, the benefits are immense when family efforts are unified for the common good. I believe this can last for many years and usually becomes a family business.
I have money in the bank that I intend to use for buying land. Right now the money is just more than half of the amount that I need. Real estate is the best investment for me because the value of land never depreciates. If the land can produce income like rental then that is one good investment for a retired person.
For now I am saving as much as possible, because it is what I most want in the future, thinking about my retirement. I believe, as you do, that it is the best investment that can be made, with the purpose of generating profits as a retiree.
Real estate is one of the best and most lucrative business I know of and it appreciate over time it is a generational investments.
Your statement is correct, I also think it is a generational investment. It will work by doing things right and with excellent management. Hard work always pays off.

Real estate is like gold mine especially when one takes the time to watch the value of the property one invest in grows to an extent and then you can use the money to re invest.

Real estate is like gold mine especially when one takes the time to watch the value of the property one invest in grows to an extent and then you can use the money to re invest.
I think that's the idea of a good investor, to reinvest the profits to see your profits go up successfully. And I believe that among all investments, real estate is the most beneficial for any human being.

Real estate is good business because looking at how the population keep increasing exponentially everyone in this business will never lack. And been and agent also is good but one must be hardworking and dedicated in this business for him to succeed because this are the basic requirements.

Real estate is good business because looking at how the population keep increasing exponentially everyone in this business will never lack. And been and agent also is good but one must be hardworking and dedicated in this business for him to succeed because this are the basic requirements.
I would say it is excellent business. As you describe it "you have to be hard-working and dedicated", otherwise, I find it difficult to be as successful as expected. Because the business itself is good, but not all of us are good for this particular business.

Looking at how the population of the world is increasing and seeing people migrating from one place to another makes estate business a good and a lucrative business that brings in better income.

For sure, no matter the investment we might be engaged on right now. We shouldn't forget to put our hard earned funds into real estate investment when we have enough, it's benefits we know its unending.

Seriously my father was the kind of person who don't will it take real estate investment very seriously but I had to sit him down and explain to him the importance of being involved in the real estate and he went in full right now.

Seriously my father was the kind of person who don't will it take real estate investment very seriously but I had to sit him down and explain to him the importance of being involved in the real estate and he went in full right now.
I love to know that your father listened to you and is immersed in the real estate world, he will surely achieve success. I hope that if he is positive he can count on the support of his family members, because it is worth it.

I think that's the idea of a good investor, to reinvest the profits to see your profits go up successfully. And I believe that among all investments, real estate is the most beneficial for any human being.
That is what a business man would think but an average person would just want to make profit and use it on pending expenditures but who can blame them

That is what a business man would think but an average person would just want to make profit and use it on pending expenditures but who can blame them
No one can blame them, we are living in a critical situation for many. If I were in this situation, I would reinvest in a property where I could keep some capital to pay off the debts.

No one can blame them, we are living in a critical situation for many. If I were in this situation, I would reinvest in a property where I could keep some capital to pay off the debts.
Funny thing about debt is that it can exert pressure on the person owing it which makes it difficult sometimes to do what's neccesary especially when there is pressure from the person who borrowed you.

If your personal knowledge and experience for the real estate business is solid and good, the you're in luck because you'll need all those knowledge to sucesfully make it in that industry

That's fantastic of you bro, to have advised your father on the best business offline that never fades on time. Its benefits is unending, and a perfect retirement investment.

Funny thing about debt is that it can exert pressure on the person owing it which makes it difficult sometimes to do what's neccesary especially when there is pressure from the person who borrowed you.
Yes, that is why I continue to save as much as possible, to avoid debts beyond what I can afford. The pressure exerted by the lender affects any transaction you wish to make, pending that you have to pay the principal plus interest. It is better to wait and save enough before any venture.

Yes, that is why I continue to save as much as possible, to avoid debts beyond what I can afford. The pressure exerted by the lender affects any transaction you wish to make, pending that you have to pay the principal plus interest. It is better to wait and save enough before any venture.
The best thing is to just completely avoid debt but then again, the money needed to provide for business activities can be much hence the need to borrow, what can one do

The best thing is to just completely avoid debt but then again, the money needed to provide for business activities can be much hence the need to borrow, what can one do
Personally, I prefer first of all to continue saving, in case I still do not reach the desired amount, I would try to get the support of family or sincere friends. This way there will be no pressure from financial entities.

Real estate business is undoubtedly one of the best businesses anyone can venture into presently. All you just need is the finance and knowledge.

In the real estate world we have several ways to obtain profits, many think that you must have large capital to invest, but they forget that they can start as real estate agents without any type of investment and begin to earn, exercising their functions as intermediaries between the seller and The buyer. What do you think about it?
Post automatically merged:

In the real estate world we have several ways to obtain profits, many think that you must have large capital to invest, but they forget that they can start as real estate agents without any type of investment and begin to earn, exercising their functions as intermediaries between the seller and The buyer. What do you think about it?
Well to me personally I think that real estate is not really a bad idea considering the profit involved and other sweet perks that comes with being an real estate agent.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back