What's new

Real estate

Nice points @Sariana23, one don't have to be educated to venture into real estate investment. All depends on the mentality, and strategy the person wants to induce to take his or her investment higher.

It is so, although it is not a bad thing that people study because it is very valuable, but if they do not do it, it is not a limitation to work as a real estate agent or invest in real estate and earn good money. And as you say @Sincere, take the investment higher!

Sure, that's why learning is very necessary. For one to succeed in any given feed he or she needs to adapt to learning curve to be an expert in that field. Learning what it takes to be a successful real estate agent is a good one, cos it will help you to plan ahead with better ideas to drive passive income for your investment.

Yes, I even believe that in the long run the studies you can do at a higher level will be very beneficial in any endeavor you have. You will be able to engage in any kind of conversation thanks to the studies as they deal with different subjects, which leaves teaching and learning.

Good, it takes learning and putting in practice what its been learned to achieve success. For one to achieve his or her dream in owning a very big estate property, he or she needs to start early to plan and learn about making money to execute the plan.

That's right @Sincere, theory is one thing and practice is quite another. First you plan theoretically and with the knowledge acquired in different ways, you put it into practice until you reach your goals like real estate.

Sure, those two teaching method is ideal in ones dream of being successful in what ever we ought to achieve. Any future real estate owner should consider this idea to meet his or her goal.

Exactly, so the owner of real estate must have theoretical knowledge of everything relevant to the real estate sector and then put each of them into practice to achieve their objectives.

Sure, that's what qualifies him or her to be able to manage the real estate investments.

Yes of course , I know someone who started without formal education later one when he was expanding he furthered his education and is doing very well now.

Yes of course , I know someone who started without formal education later one when he was expanding he furthered his education and is doing very well now.
Very good. It doesn't necessarily mean that one needs to go higher institution before he taste business success. The sense to make money is quite different from school. But school is an added advantage to enlighten one to have surplus of ways to take his or her business higher.

You are right, studies do not guarantee business success, with the knowledge acquired . But as you describe it enlightens you to take the business higher. That's why many people when they have advanced in business decide to study to have more knowledge, like the example @Adventurer puts.

You spoke wisely dear. It is also good, when one finally stabilizes via business then he or she can decide to attain university to add more essential knowledge that will take his or her business higher.

The problem with studying after having economic stability is that many people dedicate themselves to other things before continuing their studies. They spend their time with family, friends, parties, etc. But there are also others who are more dedicated and have a desire to excel.

Those that dedicate their life to party, friends, family more, still make out time for education. Unless they don't want to dedicate their time to it. Through time schedule you can meet up this needs, cos life isn't all about education. You need to spend time with things you love and gives you happiness also.

You are right, but it is the excuse used by many for not continuing their studies. In my personal experience, I studied, worked and shared all the time without neglecting my obligations. But this is not the case for those who do not want to study.

Some of the youth are very unwilling to take the footsteps of those that combined different life pursuit together with their educational pursuit. All they want is fast money and how to party on, and build relationship that is unproductive at the end.

Well it's true one could start out as real estate agents but the work of real estate agents is usually underrated in terms of the effort to be put in and it takes a lot to actually be a successful agent

I would love to know your point of view @bizman when you say it may not be for everyone, what do you mean? Do you think there is a limit if the person really likes it?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back