What's new

Real estate

If the case is as you explain it is reasonable @Adventurer because indeed if the person does not like it or does not feel comfortable it is valid, as well as they may like other jobs.

In my country. in the last 5-10 years a lot of people made fortunes through real estate. All you need is the money to invest in the property.

In my country. in the last 5-10 years a lot of people made fortunes through real estate. All you need is the money to invest in the property.
Yes, I think it is a great opportunity for those who have capital to invest in property, as it revaluates over the years and profits can exceed expectations. It is a desire that I wish to fulfill in the medium term.

They call it land plotting here. They first buy land for cheap, develop into a housing land and sell for higher price.

They call it land plotting here. They first buy land for cheap, develop into a housing land and sell for higher price.
Here in my country it depends on the use that is going to be given to it, it can be with the purpose of urbanization as well as to work in agriculture. There are some cases where they buy the land and build sheds for different purposes.

And that can bring lots of passive income to them during their retirement years. But others never got such mindset, because they view the future being far to reach. But they don't know time runs fast. Its better to invest on time, to avoid saying had i know in the future, when the muscles are incapable to function perfectly.

I loved your post @Sincere , very accurate. We don't usually think beyond the present, but it is very important to value the present in terms of the future when we can no longer produce profits. This way we will have the opportunity to receive returns on an early investment.

I think there is a lot of money to make from the real estate. I have seen people earn a lot of money even by working as a real estate broker, with no money to invest.

By connecting seller with the buyer, real estate broker can make easy money. He does not have to make any investment. However, if you actually want to benefit from real estate, you will have to invest in property.

If that is correct, in Real Estate it is very easy to earn as an agent or broker as they call it, I have seen people make a lot of money that way. Of course, if there is the possibility of buying a home and still continue as an agent, the benefits will be higher.

Real estate agents are called broker here. Interestingly, in our country, the word broker is considered to be very derogative. Thanks to the communist who use this word for capitalist countries.

Brokerage is highly rewarding vocation. Therefore, in the capitalist countries broker have a reputation. However, in communism, earning a lot of money is crime, thus broker are bad guys.

Here in my country those who work with the different life or car insurances are called "insurance brokers". Maybe in other places they have other names, here you can find diversity.

Here people who sell car insurance policy or even other kind of insurance policies are not called "insurance brokers" instead they are called insurance agents. The word broker is also used for share brokers.

Ah ok, there is diversity and that is good, here they are also called "Insurance Brokers" I love to learn from other countries. The important thing is that real estate agents or brokers make money either way.

That's correct. All they need to do is connect the buyers with the sellers and when the deal finalizes, get your commission. In my home country, some brokers are earning as much as 1 million from a single deal.

If that's what I hope, it's like that here too, and the earnings are really motivating, for those people who have the vocation and some hesitation to work as a real estate agent. They are very good earnings.

Their is benefits that comes from being a realtor, when you're smart, and market yourself the best possible way. This way you'll be recognised as a professional real estate agent, and more clients will come meet you for negotiations that leads to profit.

That's right, it is very important in real estate to have a good negotiation history, where clients are satisfied and happy, as you describe it, "to be recognized as a professional real estate agent" which will attract more clients willing to negotiate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back