What's new

Real estate or stock market investment for small capital investors.

Those people that are having small amount of money for investment should consider to invest the little money now in cryptocurrency and leave it for a period of few years and you will make a lot of money from it, real estate investment is for the people that has money.

The only type of investment i will be concentrating on now is digital investment,I just believe I will do this for a long time because I don't have any other form of investment that interest me except a digital investment, I just need a business that is all.
small market investors to invest in stock market than to invest in real estate because real estate involves a lot of capital and I don't think small market investors will have that capacity to run a real estate business.

You talk about small capital investors, yet mention about real estate. If you have small funds, you cannot invest in real estate because real estate need a lot of money.

i don't think you can engage into real estate with very small budget (unless you are related to renting etc... and that still would need you to own houses)

small market investors to invest in stock market than to invest in real estate because real estate involves a lot of capital and I don't think small market investors will have that capacity to run a real estate business.
I don't know how stock investment work because I always believe that it is like gambling and binary option trading,I don't know if it is an investment that can actually make you Rich because I've not gone into a research about it.

I suggest someone with small capital should go for stock market than real estate because real estate requires much more capital before running the business while small market is less.

I think they are both viable options, just like you said to break into the real estate industry you might need a lot of funds, they are both good options at the end of the day.

Well since the real estate market mostly require quite a lot of funds to go into and it is quite illiquid(difficult to dispose for urgent cash), you might consider investing in the stocks market.
As a stock market investor, what you will need is a strong security analyst that can guide you on stocks to buy and which will yield good ret burns no matter the weather in the market. Also, losses are recorded in stock market.
It is important to note that most people are narrow-minded when it comes to real estate. You could also use your capital to build a tiny Hostel for any of those residential schools and rental shops. They sell like Wildfire. In all, determine your motive or objective of any of the two Investments be itin the long, medium or short term.
Consider the amounts and evaluate the risks
You said since real estate require a lot of funds and illiquid, we should consider investing in stock, whereas stock value appreciate and depreciate per time, how do we gain profit if we incest in stock.

Had it been, i have much funds, fir sure real estate investment will be considered first before any other investment comes in. I wouldn't even consider stocks, cos I'm not passionate for it.

As a small capital investor, i would advice you go for real estate. As the risk involved are lesser than that of the stock market and it can be controlled to some extent as well. So it is better to start with real estate

As a small capital investor, i would advice you go for real estate. As the risk involved are lesser than that of the stock market and it can be controlled to some extent as well. So it is better to start with real estate
How can a small capital investor engage in real estate investment? The cost of property is expensive that even I have a problem now in gathering funds to buy a lot. I think only in stocks or crypto or forex can a small time investor engage. Forget the land or real estate property if you don't have big money to invest.

I prefer investing on real estate it's quite expensive to achieve but I will choose it over investinf in the stock market. It's true they it less liquid when compared with the stock which has a high liquidity. In my home country, real estate investment never depreciate, it usually appreciate

I prefer investing on real estate it's quite expensive to achieve but I will choose it over investinf in the stock market. It's true they it less liquid when compared with the stock which has a high liquidity. In my home country, real estate investment never depreciate, it usually appreciate
As a small market investor how we advise you to go for stock exchange than investing in real estate this is because we estate involves lot of capital and small market investors will not have such capital to run real estate business.

For small capital investors, I will surggest the stock market investment portfolio rather than the real estate business. The real estate business involves a larger type of capital compared to the stock market

For small capital investors I will say real estates investment is more of a option than stock business , real estates has a very little risk and thinking it requires an huge amount of money I don't think so you can start with a piece of land or even partner with people in the business in as much as you have the idea of the business.
While the real estate investment will yield more interest in the long run, the stock investment will not give you as much as the real estate. However, both will depend on the amount of capital you havee, as real estate requires more capital than the stock market.

While the real estate investment will yield more interest in the long run, the stock investment will not give you as much as the real estate. However, both will depend on the amount of capital you havee, as real estate requires more capital than the stock market.
As a small capital investor I will advise you to go for stock exchange than investing in real estate because if you do not have enough investment as a real estate investor you'll be frustrated.

Those people that are having small amount of money for investment should consider to invest the little money now in cryptocurrency and leave it for a period of few years and you will make a lot of money from it, real estate investment is for the people that has money.
Waiting for 2 years is a long time for the investors in some forums that I have seen. They are after the short term investment even in crypto that they buy now and sell next week. With the dip in the market prices now of the crypto coins there are so many investors who are very disappointed.

I would definately prefer real estate over stock trading providing the neccesary funds are available, Stock trading is not profitable in my country.

I think that the two markets are very good markets that can bring you some good profit . as a beginner with small money to risk, you should out it in the stock market.

Waiting for 2 years is a long time for the investors in some forums that I have seen. They are after the short term investment even in crypto that they buy now and sell next week. With the dip in the market prices now of the crypto coins there are so many investors who are very disappointed.
Haha, in cryptocurrency you should never make any attempts to invest the money you will need urgently because a lot of uncertain events can happen in crypto market ,which can make your money to be tied down for a long and unexpected period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back