What's new

Real estate or stock market investment for small capital investors.

I will always be going for real estate. Real estate does appreciate compare to stock market which can be changing based on the government policies on the economy.

For a first time investor who had no good amount of resources to carried out real estate investment due to it high cost requirements to run it is advisable to go on small market stocks investment which will earned you income as the business increases with low or less risk to face I operation.

The question has the answer. When you are talking about small investors, you need to understand that they cannot go with real estate iinvestment. Real estate requires aa lot of investment, not just a few thousands dollats for over a hundred thousands. However, you can the stock market with just $100.
True well said I agree, how much one has definitely is a factor on the choice to be made in this situation like you rightly pointed out, real estate requires more when starting out

The real estate business is truly a business for the big boys when i say big boys I mean the rich folks thay has the capacity to raise huge capital to establish. But starting small will require alot of skills and patience. It will require a lot of hard work.

The real estate business is truly a business for the big boys when i say big boys I mean the rich folks thay has the capacity to raise huge capital to establish. But starting small will require alot of skills and patience. It will require a lot of hard work.
For a small capital investor my idea is about $1,000 maximum. You cannot buy even a small lot in a rural area here with that amount. That means only the stock market is open to your option because you can buy stocks in small amounts. However you have to be careful because in trading stocks you can earn a profit or you can lose money.

Yes boh businesses are very good too if one only have the right approach to them. They are both unrelated anyways. Just get the right information on how they can be run and you're good to go

I have said it several before and I will continue to say it again, real estate investment is the best form of investment because people cannot do without it and it increases in value over time.

If you are looking at something that you would be able to have some sort of control over, it's definitely going to be into real estate business investment as it's more feasible.
for small capital investors I will advise them to go for stock exchange market than real estate because real estate the man's lot of capital from you another to start up.

The kind of return of investment that you are looking at determines that kind of investment to choose between real estate investment and stock exchange. Personally, I'm good with both.

Well since the real estate market mostly require quite a lot of funds to go into and it is quite illiquid(difficult to dispose for urgent cash), you might consider investing in the stocks market.
As a stock market investor, what you will need is a strong security analyst that can guide you on stocks to buy and which will yield good ret burns no matter the weather in the market. Also, losses are recorded in stock market.
It is important to note that most people are narrow-minded when it comes to real estate. You could also use your capital to build a tiny Hostel for any of those residential schools and rental shops. They sell like Wildfire. In all, determine your motive or objective of any of the two Investments be itin the long, medium or short term.
Consider the amounts and evaluate the risks
For small market investment no one is not good tho,in between real estate business or stock investment,so it depends on the amount that we have to start up the business and be very sure is something we know more about before doing it.

If you have more knowledge about using the stock exchange, then it's more preferable when you are looking at using small funds for your investment. Real estate business requires huge money.

I reckon that you're supposedly from Nigeria because it's where I'm from as well and it's a fact that real estate industry is considered an oil well as long as Nigeria is concerned. House rents are too high that you can't afford it in just any place you fancy and it's in real estate that all the money goes into.
it is better to invest in stock market exchange than for you to invest in real estate as a small market investor this is because real estate has to do with a lot of capital and small market investors will not be able to invest in such capacity.

When it comes to the stock market, there are so many people who are actually making millions of dollars from having a lifetime worth investments in stocks of multinational companies.

When it comes to the stock market, there are so many people who are actually making millions of dollars from having a lifetime worth investments in stocks of multinational companies.
real estate involves large amount of capital and a small market investor can not go for that so I will suggest that she should go for stock market.

Personally if you don't have enough money to invest in real estate business I believe that it's far more better for you to invest in stock because it will be very easier for you to earn money with the little man that you have that you can invest in stock.

Personally if you don't have enough money to invest in real estate business I believe that it's far more better for you to invest in stock because it will be very easier for you to earn money with the little man that you have that you can invest in stock.
For an investor, yes, I agree that you can engage in stocks if you have little capital. Buy now and earn later, as they say. With real estate that is my best bet. However, you need a big capital for investment. Until now I am waiting for more funds to complement my savings so that I can buy land in the rural area.

Definitely real estate investment is more lucrative than investing in stocks. The only thing that makes investing in stocks better is that you can do with it limited funds.

investment in small shops to me is not more better because all these ones that you have just mentioned something that I will not even be able to start with a small amount of money,i will only go for something I can start with a small amount of money for now until I make something big.

Personally, I don't really know how to invest in stock because I'm more interested in investing in cryptocurrency and also real estate business because I'm more comfortable with them.

The only type of investment i will be concentrating on now is digital investment,I just believe I will do this for a long time because I don't have any other form of investment that interest me except a digital investment, I just need a business that is all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back