What's new

Real estate or stock market investment for small capital investors.

Real estate requires a lot of money to get good returns on investment, not just a few thousands dollars for over a hundred thousands. However, you can the stock market with just $100.
This is true! There’re lots of company stocks that doesn’t worth up to a $1. When trying to purchase a company shares, it’s required to buy at least 1000 units. With a stock value less than $0.05 you can easily purchase 1000 units at $50.

Well since the real estate market mostly require quite a lot of funds to go into and it is quite illiquid(difficult to dispose for urgent cash), you might consider investing in the stocks market.
As a stock market investor, what you will need is a strong security analyst that can guide you on stocks to buy and which will yield good ret burns no matter the weather in the market. Also, losses are recorded in stock market.
It is important to note that most people are narrow-minded when it comes to real estate. You could also use your capital to build a tiny Hostel for any of those residential schools and rental shops. They sell like Wildfire. In all, determine your motive or objective of any of the two Investments be itin the long, medium or short term.
Consider the amounts and evaluate the risks
for a newbie or someone inexperienced in the line of financial securities, investing in stock market can be a bit tiring due to the fact that the investment needs some knowledge coupled with experience. I'll advise you try getting some training from a honest financial assets trader before starting
Post automatically merged:

Well since the real estate market mostly require quite a lot of funds to go into and it is quite illiquid(difficult to dispose for urgent cash), you might consider investing in the stocks market.
As a stock market investor, what you will need is a strong security analyst that can guide you on stocks to buy and which will yield good ret burns no matter the weather in the market. Also, losses are recorded in stock market.
It is important to note that most people are narrow-minded when it comes to real estate. You could also use your capital to build a tiny Hostel for any of those residential schools and rental shops. They sell like Wildfire. In all, determine your motive or objective of any of the two Investments be itin the long, medium or short term.
for a newbie or someone inexperienced in the line of financial securities, investing in stock market can be a bit tiring due to the fact that the investment needs some knowledge coupled with experience. I'll advise you try getting some training from a honest financial assets trader before starting

I reckon that you're supposedly from Nigeria because it's where I'm from as well and it's a fact that real estate industry is considered an oil well as long as Nigeria is concerned. House rents are too high that you can't afford it in just any place you fancy and it's in real estate that all the money goes into.

Real estate is capital intensive. As small capital investor, I would advise you invest into stock. You can always starts small in stock and grow big with time. Register with a licensed stock broker and engage the service of professional stock trader to help with stock picks.

Real estate and stocks have different risks and opportunities. Real estate is not as liquid as stocks and tends to require more money and time. But it does provide a passive income stream and the potential for substantial appreciation. Stocks are subject to market, economic, and inflationary risks, but don't require a big cash injection, and they generally can be easily bought and sold

Investing in stock market for little warmer investors is better because it won't take much from you as regard money and you could earn some money which can later be saved to invest in real estate later.

But if you’re looking to double-down on either type of investment — or you’re new to investing and trying to pick between the two — it’s wise to know the advantages and disadvantages of each strategy. It’s also important to know that you don’t have to choose. You can purchase shares in real estate investments without the headaches of actually buying, managing and selling properties.

None of them can be compared to real estate, the rate of appreciation in real estate is higher than the other two. I will always pick real estate for my preferred investment any time, any day. There is no better way to invest aside real estate.

Investments in real estate can do more work than stocks can. ... Owning land needs a much greater amount of sweat equity than buying shares or stock investments such as mutual funds. Real estate is costly and deeply illiquid. Investing in real estate requires a significant upfront investment, even when borrowing cash,

For you to invest in the real estate sector you need massive funds. Now the question that centers on a small capital base the best decision would be investing in stocks. Unless you plan on entering the real estate sector as a realtor, you can't do much with limited funds. But with limited funds you can get a reasonable amount of stocks and then start getting dividend.

When it comes to the world of investment, real estate has no comparison and even if you don't have money or much money, you can still invest in real estate by joining an existing real estate company and buying some shares with the little money you have, this will pay you more over a period of time.

Yes, just like you said, started real estate business has different level, if you have no huge capital to start a big estate business, one can actually start building small hostels or luges for student. I love that idea, because the main thing is to start and have experience... As for stock, I see it as long term investment.

Yeah, as you suggest, it is similar to starting a small or midsize company, if one does not have a big capital to start such a big franchise, one can actually start small hostels or car rentals for students. That is a fantastic idea because the main thing is to start the rig, not plan or study. In terms of stocks, I see it as an investment that is wise long term.

According to my own point of view between real estate and stock market, I believe it's not possible to invest in real estate with a small capital because real estate business requires good capital if you don't have much capital I suggest you go into stock market

The question has the answer. When you are talking about small investors, you need to understand that they cannot go with real estate iinvestment. Real estate requires aa lot of investment, not just a few thousands dollats for over a hundred thousands. However, you can the stock market with just $100.

This is true as being in the real estate means that you should have some thousands of dollars to be able to operate better. This is the point where many feel that they can handle the real estate business with small funds. I believe that small investors will thrive better operating in the stock exchange market instead.

Investing in real estate or stocks is a personal choice that depends on your financial situation, risk tolerance, goals, and investment style. ... If you're buying real estate, you're going to have to save and put down a substantial amount of money. When you buy stocks, you buy a tiny piece of that company.

You have said it all, real estate requires huge start up capital so it might be difficult for small businesses to venture into real estate but stock market on the other hand is a reasonable investment for small businesses in the sense that it doesn't require huge capital like real estate

for a person intending to choose a business between real estate and stock market investment, well,, both businesses are very highly placed and require great business skills before one can successfully run them, anyways, I will still recommend real estate business as it is a but easier than stock market investments

Stock is your best bait for your small capital. Real estate is no doubt a good investment. It's however, capital intensive. So, for your small capital, I suggest you should go with stock instead. Good luck.

If you have little investment capital, definitely you cannot go into the real estate investment because it really requires a lot of investment. But you can use the small capital to invest in stocks and grow them easily. If you have much interest of going into the real estate business, then you can now reinvest the profit to start the real estate business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back