What's new

Questions to ask an interviewer?

I just have two things to ask. I will ask interviewer if he has experience any difficulties in that feed and how he was able to overcome if the salary he's earning at work good enough

Ask the interviewer what are the principles of the organisation. This goes a long way in making sure that you are working for a company that does what you believe in only .

Yes, however, sometimes many people usually also get deceived by the environment as well. You may never know what kind of secrets the company might be holding. However, generally, a company with a good environment will be a good place to work.
It is really not possible for you to get to know everything about the business by just studying the environment , but it will give you an insight to what you should be expecting.

It is really not possible for you to get to know everything about the business by just studying the environment , but it will give you an insight to what you should be expecting.

You are right. There have been many companies in my country that had superb environment and nobody could even expect that they would scam people. However, they ended up looting a lots of people.

You are right. There have been many companies in my country that had superb environment and nobody could even expect that they would scam people. However, they ended up looting a lots of people.
Looking at the environment does not really tell the type of company because they could use this as the opportunity to rip people off their hard-earned money.

Looking at the environment does not really tell the type of company because they could use this as the opportunity to rip people off their hard-earned money.

Yes, you are right. There have been many companies that had a really superb environment but they were scam companies. I have encountered such kind of companies when I was enticed and invited for a job interview.

Yes, you are right. There have been many companies that had a really superb environment but they were scam companies. I have encountered such kind of companies when I was enticed and invited for a job interview.
This is to tell you that you cannot judge the condition of a work with the neatness of the environment. There are lot of things to consider too, you could still it as a yardstick.

Asking them about how the work culture is is something that is definitely going to excite them that you are actually concerned and you have started planning on how you are going to start the job.

Yes we need to ask question and I think the right question to ask is when to resume the work and how the nature of the work will look like you also need to ask when to get your wages dont forget to ask if the work will involve international visit
These are some really solid questions that I believe should be part of the conversation as well. There are some companies that are known to delay wages and this is not good.

Asking them about how the work culture is is something that is definitely going to excite them that you are actually concerned and you have started planning on how you are going to start the job.
I don't seem to understand what you meant by what work culture it will be very nice for you to explain in a more comprehensive language.

This is to tell you that you cannot judge the condition of a work with the neatness of the environment. There are lot of things to consider too, you could still it as a yardstick.

Yes, i can understand that. There are so many companies who seem like a legit money making opportunity to many people, yet they are actually fraudulent companies. I have encountered many such kind of companies in my own country as well.

When you having a job interview, the interviewer will usually ask you at the end whether you have any questions. How would you respond to this? I ask open ended questions like:

• What’s the biggest challenge working at x company?
  • How would you rate you’re time with the company, highlighting the negatives and positives?
Would you ask any other questions, to what I would ask an interviewer if presented with an opportunity to do so?
I would ask the interviewer a few questions about the work culture as well as any challenges which we could alleviate together. This gives me a fair idea of how I would conduct myself at the workplace and the size of the task ahead

I would ask the interviewer a few questions about the work culture as well as any challenges which we could alleviate together. This gives me a fair idea of how I would conduct myself at the workplace and the size of the task ahead
It is pretty cool that one could find solutions to the problems that is facing the business right away. And if you have solutions to the business problems, then you are probably the right candidate.

Most of the companies out there are scam , their company must always be neat and be able to entice people , and people normally fall for people's scam because we like free things .

One needs to ask questions about how much they would be paid. This is an important aspect that lots of employees don't consider, and end up receiving little compared to their work load.
It is true that there are some companies that have horrible rules and regulation concerning how somebody is going to be paid and that is something that really needs to be talked about.

It is pretty cool that one could find solutions to the problems that is facing the business right away. And if you have solutions to the business problems, then you are probably the right candidate.

Many businesses usually hire candidates who could prove to be a valuable asset for the company. When you present yourself for the job interview, you tend to sell your capabilities, abilities, and skill to the company.

It is true that there are some companies that have horrible rules and regulation concerning how somebody is going to be paid and that is something that really needs to be talked about.
The rules and regulation is the first thing you need to take about and iron out after you have been told the amount of salary you will be paid on monthly basis , because you might not be able to cope with some companies rules and regulation

The rules and regulation is the first thing you need to take about and iron out after you have been told the amount of salary you will be paid on monthly basis , because you might not be able to cope with some companies rules and regulation
You are absolutely correct asking about the rules and regulations of the company should be the first questions to ask .it must be handed over to every employee so as for you not to go against the business etiquette.

You are absolutely correct asking about the rules and regulations of the company should be the first questions to ask .it must be handed over to every employee so as for you not to go against the business etiquette.

Sometimes asking certain kind of questions could make the interviewer doubt your credibility. However, this also depends a lot on the mindset of of the interviewer as well.

Sometimes asking certain kind of questions could make the interviewer doubt your credibility. However, this also depends a lot on the mindset of of the interviewer as well.
It is not it is not very common to ask questions from an interviewer but it is often necessary to ask questions once you have gained employment to understand the working conditions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back