What's new

Questions to ask an interviewer?

Going for job that you wanted is the best thing to do and it is very necessary.
It is highly necessary to go for a job that will bring happiness so that you can give your best.

In order to avoid inevitable problems and issues in the future, it is always advisable to ask for questions but you must make sure that you do not ask anything that could lead to you losing the chances of getting the job.

In order to avoid inevitable problems and issues in the future, it is always advisable to ask for questions but you must make sure that you do not ask anything that could lead to you losing the chances of getting the job.
It is true that questions must be asked so that you will not go against the rules and regulation of organisation.
When you ask questions you will know how to toe the lane.

Going for job that you wanted is the best thing to do and it is very necessary.
It is highly necessary to go for a job that will bring happiness so that you can give your best.
If you're engaged in a job that you do not like, you are definitely not going to give your best and that is not what you would want.
You should put your interest at the central point whenever you are seeking for an employment.

If you're engaged in a job that you do not like, you are definitely not going to give your best and that is not what you would want.
You should put your interest at the central point whenever you are seeking for an employment.
This is a major reason why you should ask questions so that you won't fall into wrong company.
Your comfort at workplaces is very paramount and it must be taken into consideration.

This is a major reason why you should ask questions so that you won't fall into wrong company.
Your comfort at workplaces is very paramount and it must be taken into consideration.
Yes what you say is true but there is contract between worker and employer so if worker doesn't fell himself confortable then request for end contract until employer find someone how will work on his place.

• How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
  • What are you looking for in a candidate?
  • What are the biggest challenges of this job?
  • How would you describe a typical day in this position?
  • What is the typical work week?
  • Is overtime expected?
  • What's the most important thing I should accomplish in the first ninety days?
  • How much travel is expected?
  • Is relocation a possibility?

Yes what you say is true but there is contract between worker and employer so if worker doesn't fell himself confortable then request for end contract until employer find someone how will work on his place.
When comfortability isn't available at workplaces then resigning should be the next option.
It is really not good to enslave yourself just because you want to work by all means.

When comfortability isn't available at workplaces then resigning should be the next option.
It is really not good to enslave yourself just because you want to work by all means.

I once asked the interviewer about the training period and i think that it was a valid question, but he misinterpreted what I said. Sometimes, many people misinterpret a lot.

I once asked the interviewer about the training period and i think that it was a valid question, but he misinterpreted what I said. Sometimes, many people misinterpret a lot.
I don't understand what you meant by the training. Can you expanciate a little bit?
It is quite good to ask question at the venue of the interview you don't need to bother if it will be misinterpreted or not.

I don't understand what you meant by the training. Can you expanciate a little bit?
It is quite good to ask question at the venue of the interview you don't need to bother if it will be misinterpreted or not.

When you apply for a job, you tend to receive training, I asked the interviewer about how long will the training period last and he acted as if I owe something to him. It is an employee's basic right to ask such questions as they are crucial for the job. Gladly, I never worked for that insecure person and declined the so-called "job" offer.

When you apply for a job, you tend to receive training, I asked the interviewer about how long will the training period last and he acted as if I owe something to him. It is an employee's basic right to ask such questions as they are crucial for the job. Gladly, I never worked for that insecure person and declined the so-called "job" offer.
It is the right of every employees or interviewees is to ask questions because it is necessary so that you will know the kind of job you want to involve yourself in. The interviewer shouldn't be angry at that.

I think after an interview and you have the oppourtunity to ask a question,it all depends on what you want to see yourself doing in the future with the organisation,you can ask them about the future prospect of the organisation and their capacity building plan.

Actually there are quite a numbers of questions that will be good to ask an interviewer like:
to what extent has he dedicate his time to his duty or office.
How proper are u supposed to handle financial problems in your office. I think these will also helped you sometimes.

Asking questions from an interviewer could be one of the trickiest things because the sort of questions you ask may have a posiive or negative effect on your chances of getting the job.

You are right , its actually actually employee basic right to ask questions based in the job position , but mind you , you need to be careful on the type of question you , I believe asking much question should be done when you assume the position .

Well, honestly speaking, usually, it is the interviewer who asks most of the questions. So, I would feel a bit uncomfortable when it comes to asking any kind of questions.

It's a tricky question most of the time, in my country. Earlier I used to ask them, based on my interview, 'What areas do you believe I need to improve in the long run?'. That would usually give us the idea of how the interviewer rates you.

However these days, I came across couple of interviewers who asked me this question: 'Are you testing my knowledge level?'. To be honest, I just wanted to know what went well with my interview and nothing more. Why would I want to test someone? If I don't like an offer, I can always reject it after all.

So, probably it would be better to request tips from the interviewer. Probably something along the lines of 'what technology do you think we need to focus on? Or do you think we need to do more certifications?'
Those questions should be safe, from what I know anyway.

you could ask questions about the goals, objectives and visions of the company. This will portray a positive impression about you to the prospective employee

I would also ask the same questions as you if the interviewer give me the chance to ask questions. It will be right thing to ask the interviewer the challenges he or she is facing at the company.

You also want to pick up on what’s happened in the interview so far. Ask questions that build off of what you and the interviewer have discussed. You might want to follow up on a project they mentioned you’d be working on, or a responsibility that you didn’t see in the job description. The key is to make this portion of the interview feel like a continuation of the conversation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back