What's new

Questions to ask an interviewer?

One need to ask the interviewer the why he chose this work and also ask him/her if he /she has gone through it before or has experience about the work .this well help know whether the Person is ready for the job or anything

you could ask questions about the goals, objectives and visions of the company. This will portray a positive impression about you to the prospective employee

I think apart from goals of the company, it is much great idea to analyse what the company has to offer to you as an employee. The company shall achieve its goal nonetheless.

One need to ask the interviewer the why he chose this work and also ask him/her if he /she has gone through it before or has experience about the work .this well help know whether the Person is ready for the job or anything
The interviewer is someone that is doing the interview asking you questions , so i think you are getting it all wrong , you can only ask the interviewer about your salary and work ethics if you are choosen

The interviewer is someone that is doing the interview asking you questions , so i think you are getting it all wrong , you can only ask the interviewer about your salary and work ethics if you are choosen

We must also notice that each and every kind of interviewer is different and they may interpret things in a really different manner as well. So, we must understand the nature of interviewer first.

In asking an interviewer,you most be logical and straight forward,not asking about the status of the ongoing and how the organization run there activities because you most have known it before apply. What you are to ask an interviewer should not exceed the limit of recommendation

If I am given the opportunity,I will ask the interviewer questions that will bring positive growth to the business or organization
Some of the questions may be related to the culture of the person and how this will help improve the company

If I am given the opportunity,I will ask the interviewer questions that will bring positive growth to the business or organization
Some of the questions may be related to the culture of the person and how this will help improve the company

It all depends on how the interviewer interprets the questions, as I have had many bad experiences with many interviewers. This is why you should be careful when it comes to asking questions.

What are your expectations for me in this role?
What's the most important thing I should accomplish in the first 90 days?
What's the performance review process like here? ...
What metrics or goals will my performance be evaluated against?

Some question to ask an interviewer includes; How long have you been with the company?
Has your role changed since you've been here?
What did you do before this?
Why did you come to this company?
What's your favorite part about working here?
What's one challenge you occasionally or regularly face in your job?

It is quite important to never ask personal questions at all and this could have a very bad effect on your image as a job applicant. Maintaining a professional attitude is important.

Some question to ask an interviewer includes; How long have you been with the company?
Has your role changed since you've been here?
What did you do before this?
Why did you come to this company?
What's your favorite part about working here?
What's one challenge you occasionally or regularly face in your job?
You are asking the wrong question , that question is meant for the interviewer to ask the person he or she is going to interview , I don't really think someone being interviewed .

• What are your expectations for me in this role?
  • What's the most important thing I should accomplish in the first 90 days?
  • What's the performance review process like here? ...
  • What metrics or goals will my performance be evaluated against

i believe a very good question to ask the interviewer is your job description and what is expected of you on a day to day basis, as well as the amount or your daily pay to know what to expect.

i believe a very good question to ask the interviewer is your job description and what is expected of you on a day to day basis, as well as the amount or your daily pay to know what to expect.

Many companies do not even mention job description clearly! This is something which every one can notice and I have also experienced this myself as well.

Many companies do not even mention job description clearly! This is something which every one can notice and I have also experienced this myself as well.
I have also noticed that most companies doing the interviews does not normally tells you the job description until they hire you and when you are about to start working , they tells you exactly the kind of job you are suppose to do .

If I have the chance to question the interviewer, I would like to learn about the advantages and disadvantages of the company. This, I think, will help me learn how to blend in within the organization perfectly.

I have also noticed that most companies doing the interviews does not normally tells you the job description until they hire you and when you are about to start working , they tells you exactly the kind of job you are suppose to do .

I believe that such kind of companies are clearly shady. This is because it is really unethical to not tell your employees about the job description. i have encountered many bosses as well who literally hide many things.

I would definitely ask the interviewer the kind of growth in terms of position and remuneration can I expect if I join the company.

I have had experienced this myself as well. This is also one of the main reasons why I hate day jobs. I have encountered a really strange interviewer and employer who wanted me to hire for some sort of shady work.

If I the opportunity to be an interviewer, First of all, I would like to know about the person, his or her current work if any, how he or she will contribute to the job he's coming in for and if the person has special skills that could help boost the development of the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back