What's new

Questions to ask an interviewer?

It is not it is not very common to ask questions from an interviewer but it is often necessary to ask questions once you have gained employment to understand the working conditions.
Asking question during the interview when you are not sure of being employed will amount to a waste of time. I know very well that the company itself will give you their modes of operation.

What’s the biggest challenge working at x company?
You have not to say any personal goal like increase salary or becoming in high boss position or increase salary or even getting experience for finding better working opportunity.
How would you rate you’re time with the company, highlighting the negatives and positives?
You have not to say that the time is not OK because the work requirements are hard and you cannot find flexible time to you unless you become an old employee.

Asking question during the interview when you are not sure of being employed will amount to a waste of time. I know very well that the company itself will give you their modes of operation.
The company will handed to you the rules and regulation governing the modes of operation of a company. This is a must because you must follow the rules as to avoid unnecessary rancor.

It is not it is not very common to ask questions from an interviewer but it is often necessary to ask questions once you have gained employment to understand the working conditions.

Well, there are certain questions that you need to ask before you get hired. It is much better to clarify a doubt rather than regretting not asking about the job in the first hand.

Well, there are certain questions that you need to ask before you get hired. It is much better to clarify a doubt rather than regretting not asking about the job in the first hand.
The only question that I think is relevant and necessary to help at the interview is the condition of work and also the renumeration aspects. This will prepare your mind to what you are going to face on the company if you are eventually employed.

Ask them what are the company's policies with regards to break and holidays

Do they allow their employees to enjoy certain benefits like public holidays and weekends?

This is very important.
Get to know what are their policies, with regards to insurance.

Before accepting the job offer, make sure it is a company that has got the best interest of employees in mind.

Last edited:
Ask them what are the company's policies with regards to break and holidays

Do they allow their employees to enjoy certain benefits like public holidays and weekends?

This is very important.
Get to know what are their policies, with regards to insurance.

Before accepting the job offer, make sure it is a company that has got the best interest of employees in mind.
It is very good to understand the company's policies. This is exactly the gear that will keep the business running and it should be the guiding principle of all employees.

The only question that I think is relevant and necessary to help at the interview is the condition of work and also the renumeration aspects. This will prepare your mind to what you are going to face on the company if you are eventually employed.

I have been interviewed by people who never considered asking me about salary! This was quite surprising as this made me feel that they want to hire me for fre!

I have been interviewed by people who never considered asking me about salary! This was quite surprising as this made me feel that they want to hire me for fre!
It is very important to ask about the renumeration because that is usually the primary purpose of working and if it is not favorable you will have to consider leaving the job.

Ask to know the right authorities to approach whenever you are going to be needing a sick leave.

Also try to make sure that you do not agree to salary deduction policies.

It is very important to ask about the renumeration because that is usually the primary purpose of working and if it is not favorable you will have to consider leaving the job.
Half of employees hardly find a job on a post office then even with low salary they accept to work due to unemployement and the urgent need of money, this could be in case if someone is highly paid before then request higher salary to leave previous company and go to work not unemployed for years sicking for a job.

It is very good to understand the company's policies. This is exactly the gear that will keep the business running and it should be the guiding principle of all employees.
The mistake that a lot of employees usually make is that they don't get to find out the policies upon which the businesses are built upon and it is what makes them to miss out on what really matters.

The mistake that a lot of employees usually make is that they do
The mistake that a lot of employees usually make is that they don't get to find out the policies upon which the businesses are built upon and it is what makes them to miss out on what really matters.
It is important to get yourself equipped with the policies of the company so that you will understand how things operate and the ways to cope with them.

It is important to get yourself equipped with the policies of the company so that you will understand how things operate and the ways to cope with them.
The code of conduct of the company should be handed over to the new employee for perusa. It is necessary so that the employee will get acquainted to the business rules and regulation.

There was a time when I applied for a "job" and the employer just avoided the question when I asked him about salary! This could be a really big red flag and this is why I discontinued that "job".

The biggest challenge that you might be able to face when working is definitely a good picture to print for yourself because you will not want to pick a job that you will ordinarily not like.

When you having a job interview, the interviewer will usually ask you at the end whether you have any questions. How would you respond to this? I ask open ended questions like:

• What’s the biggest challenge working at x company?
  • How would you rate you’re time with the company, highlighting the negatives and positives?
Would you ask any other questions, to what I would ask an interviewer if presented with an opportunity to do so?
The most common questions that I interviewers are: Is overtime expected?, What is the typical work week?, How would you describe a typical day in this position?, How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?

The biggest challenge that you might be able to face when working is definitely a good picture to print for yourself because you will not want to pick a job that you will ordinarily not like.
Picking up a job that is not what you wanted not bring out the best in you.
It is always good to go for jobs that you wanted yourself and it is definitely the best thing to do whenever you are looking for vacancies.

Picking up a job that is not what you wanted not bring out the best in you.
It is always good to go for jobs that you wanted yourself and it is definitely the best thing to do whenever you are looking for vacancies.
Going for job that you wanted is the best thing to do and it is very necessary.
It is highly necessary to go for a job that will bring happiness so that you can give your best.

Going for job that you wanted is the best thing to do and it is very necessary.
It is highly necessary to go for a job that will bring happiness so that you can give your best.
Trust me @Yohanna either the salary you will get today then be sure that next year additionnally if you have new born child will not feed all your needs so rare employees that are satisfied with salary for long period of time most of them needs increase in salary means satisfaction depends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back