Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
When you having a job interview, the interviewer will usually ask you at the end whether you have any questions. How would you respond to this? I ask open ended questions like:

• What’s the biggest challenge working at x company?
  • How would you rate you’re time with the company, highlighting the negatives and positives?
Would you ask any other questions, to what I would ask an interviewer if presented with an opportunity to do so?

There are a few questions I would ask an interviewer:
Tell me about a time you were dealing with a difficulty and tell me how you managed to pass it successfully.

Tell me about your pros and about your cons.

If you were an animal which one would it be? And why?

What are you going to do if you notice in an employee who doesn't do his job?

What do you know better than others?

I mean if you don't have any further questions about your pay, position, or the company - there is really nothing else to ask.

However, it could benefit you to ask out-of-the-blue questions or more personal questions to the person interviewing you.

When you having a job interview, the interviewer will usually ask you at the end whether you have any questions. How would you respond to this? I ask open ended questions like:

• How would you rate you’re time with the company, highlighting the
  • Further you can ask your interviewer, where do you think the company is headed in the next five years.
  • Are there opportunities for training and progression within the role/company?

If I'm given the opportunity to ask an interviewer questions, I would like to know the pros and cons of the business. I believe that this will guide me on how to fit in perfectly in the company.

One needs to ask questions about how much they would be paid. This is an important aspect that lots of employees don't consider, and end up receiving little compared to their work load.

• How would you rate you’re time with the company, highlighting the negatives and positives?
Would you ask any other questions, to what I would ask an interviewer if presented with an opportunity to do so?
I don't think it would be better to ask the interviewer such questions, they make you look unprepared. If you have questions It would be better to ask the workers there

There are a few questions I would ask an interviewer:
Tell me about a time you were dealing with a difficulty and tell me how you managed to pass it successfully.

Tell me about your pros and about your cons.

If you were an animal which one would it be? And why?

What are you going to do if you notice in an employee who doesn't do his job?

What do you know better than others?
I'm not sure if it's advisable to ask your prospective employer any sensitive questions during the interview. Your intentions might be misunderstood and it might hamper your chances of getting the job.

When you realises that the interview is in your favour and you have gotten the job, the question you need to ask is about your salary , your mode of dressing and also the work time.

You can also be able to ask them questions about what your role is going to be and also anything that you yourself should know about their organisation if they are going to offer you a job.

The interviewer want to hear my opinion,and know if there is anything bothering me and definitely since I will be part of the company soon,I will ask how was he able to manage depreciation of money value

If given an opportunity to ask a question or two, I'd want to know what the company intend paying me should I make their list of selection. This will give me a rat of mind knowing before hand what the company pays for the position I seek.

Well, there is always temptation to ask about the salary you're expecting to get. Instead, you could ask questions about the goals and visions of the company. This will send a positive impression about you to the prospective employer.
You can also be able to ask them questions about what your role is going to be and also anything that you yourself should know about their organisation if they are going to offer you a job.
I think this won't really be necessary since it has already been stated in the job description you're applying for. Asking such a question might send a wrong impression to your potential employer.

Last edited:
The necessary questions to ask an interviewer are basically questions that would add positively to the growth of the business and questions that will clearly state the terms and conditions of the job. I would like to ask the interviewer the scope of my job in the company.

You should be able to ask the interviewer about work culture and also any other thing you need to know that might be conflicting to your own personal interest on your own conscience.

You should be able to ask the interviewer about work culture and also any other thing you need to know that might be conflicting to your own personal interest on your own conscience.
This is a good point. It might be wise to ask important questions about the work culture and ethics in the organization. This is to avoid a clash of interests when you start working later on.

Everything is not perfect and that is why you are supposed to ask the person as well about the things that you need to know about the company so that you are going to be prepared.

Everything is not perfect and that is why you are supposed to ask the person as well about the things that you need to know about the company so that you are going to be prepared.
Are you aware that most employers of labour do not give their prospective employees the chance to ask certain questions about the organization. They simply lay down the rules and you don't have a choice than to oblige.

Yes we need to ask question and I think the right question to ask is when to resume the work and how the nature of the work will look like you also need to ask when to get your wages dont forget to ask if the work will involve international visit

Yes we need to ask question and I think the right question to ask is when to resume the work and how the nature of the work will look like you also need to ask when to get your wages dont forget to ask if the work will involve international visit
Yes, it's very good to ask about the nature of the business or organization. However, most people are only interested in asking about the expected salary and other benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back