Have you used PTC sites for traffic

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
PTC sites or paid to click sites are very popular among online earners, mostly those who do not have skills or have just started to make money online. PTC sites have a lot of active users. When you advertise through PTC you can get human traffic. That because your ads will be clicked by users. Have you used PTC sites to generate traffic on your sites. Was there any conversion?

What could result from using a PTC site for traffic:
Google Adsense banning:
They need real people to go ahead and not someone clicks for the small reward which costs the advertiser money and then no revenue.
The site loses its reputation on Google Analytics:
Because a person spends one minute and moves on. Or even lower than this time.
I do not recommend it for personal sites and blogs.

I don't know what that would be like and like others on this thread, I am highly skeptical. In fact, it can not only be useless, but dangerous. Well, I suppose the only way to really know is to try it, preferably on something without ad accounts on it.

I did not mean using PTC to get clicks on your ads, I mean advertising through PTC sites, for instance, advertising your post, to get clicks on your posts. PTC has human users, therefore, every visitor coming from a PTC site is a human visitor, they will also stay on your site for aoms time to validate their clicks on the PTC site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back