What's new

Properties you prefer to buy

Depending on how you structured your business and how to meet up to the needs of your customers. some may prefer old structures of housing which will be bought at lower prices and then demolish to make newer structures which can be sold at high prices with profits.

Depending on how you structured your business and how to meet up to the needs of your customers. some may prefer old structures of housing which will be bought at lower prices and then demolish to make newer structures which can be sold at high prices with profits.
But what do you think, between buying an old building to demolish and rebuild or just purchasing a new one, which is more expensive?

When it comes to real estate, i would prefer to get landed properties where i can resell it or use it for something else.

When it comes to real estate, I prefer to purchase lands.
Landed properties have a way of appreciating with time. So, if I get to buy a landed property today, in a couple of years, the cost of the land can even double.
When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?
I can not purchase old properties too.
If i am to purchase a house where i want to live in, it must be a newly built one.
The land has to be in a good area, free from problems.

If I had the money to invest in the real estate market I would buy a few plots of lands and leave it for a few years so that the value can rise, or I could lease it for a few years.
Investment in landed property is very lucrative if you buy into an area that has high chances of developing real fast.ths is because landed property does not depriciate in value,even in the face of inflation.

I cannot buy any property other than a land because I don't like buying a building that is already completed, I'll just like to build my own whenever I am interested .a land will always appreciate after a longer period of time.

When it comes to investing in property, any option is always welcome. I would love to buy a home like you describe or one that is in good condition. Rent it for a reasonable period of time while the cost increases and then sell it to invest in a new property and repeat the above.
We all knows there are many types of properties we can buy and resell making our money in the process, but i really orefer buying new properties that wont give me the stress of renovating before reselling.

At times, I prefer buying old properties because they are a way cheaper. And also, I can demolish the old property and then build it to my taste. I may not like the structure of the properties that need fixing. That's why I prefer the old ones that I can demolish and restructure.

When it comes to investing in real estate It will be better to invest any product that can bring profit to ones business,property that can bring positive reward.

When it comes to acquiring properties, I wouldn't really consider the building but the type, the materials used and how durable it is.
But I have a liking for big buildings especially duplexes.

I prefer to buy valuable properties. The best valuable property is landed property. This property will last longer,and it can converted to housing and farms.

At times, I prefer buying old properties because they are a way cheaper. And also, I can demolish the old property and then build it to my taste. I may not like the structure of the properties that need fixing. That's why I prefer the old ones that I can demolish and restructure.
Well to me I can't even engage in this because I just consider it as a waste of money, because they are selling the property to you and they are also selling the land to you ,instead of that why can't you just buy a land and build whatever you are interested ?

Buying property for me I prefer buying landed property because one make good money from such investment, landed property is very good investment to go into.

When it's comes to acquisition of properties non is bad go for as long as they will be of or bring about negative effect during the present or past if not then any property is ok for me

When it comes to real estate,i prefer buying lands and also an uncompleted building, knowing that as time goes on i will gain more profit from selling the land,and also get more profit by completing the building, buying an incomplete building i won't spend more material and it will relieve some stress

I prefer to buy land and keep it for a longer time and sell it when the value of the land has increased
That's a good way of making money in a long term investment, buying land and keeping it for a long Time till the land appreciates and then you can sell it for a tangible amount of money.

When it comes to real estate,i prefer buying lands and also an uncompleted building, knowing that as time goes on i will gain more profit from selling the land,and also get more profit by completing the building, buying an incomplete building i won't spend more material and it will relieve some stress
For the land part I am very much aware of how much profit one can gain from it. I know someone who brought a piece of land not up to half a million but after some years sold it for two million naira. In terms of buying of incomplete buildings, what about when most part of the building has been damaged, won't you have to spend more?

For the land part I am very much aware of how much profit one can gain from it. I know someone who brought a piece of land not up to half a million but after some years sold it for two million naira. In terms of buying of incomplete buildings, what about when most part of the building has been damaged, won't you have to spend more?
In some cases, you have to spend more even for the completed building because damage can even occur them then it is something unpredictable and could happen anytime.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back