What's new

Prefer to be a public business owner or private?

I don't make a lot of noise about the work that I do as a business person. My mentor told me that being loud will always put me in trouble and working in silence and private means that not many will understand what you are doing or leak out your business strategies as well.

The only noise that is expected of you from your business is the results your business is bringing with a lot of success. When your business becomes successful, it's going to be making all the noise needed without you needing to do much except from your business advertisements.

When your business is something that will always put you in a situation whereby you need to advertise and promote your business for customers who are to buy your product and services, there is no way that the business is going to remain private because you need people's awareness of the business existence to be able to make sales.

There are many businesses that have managed to hide the identity of their owners. There are many ways to do so. They usually file the name of the company using the name of other person. In this way, they manage to hide the real identity of the business owner.

There are many businesses that have managed to hide the identity of their owners. There are many ways to do so. They usually file the name of the company using the name of other person. In this way, they manage to hide the real identity of the business owner.

Well, I believe that there is a level that your business is going to get, then it's going to be impossible for you to hide the identity of the owner who is behind the business. This is because every customer and investors that is linked up with the business will definitely make sure that they identify personally with the business owner and if you cannot identify with them, they will most likely pull out their investment.

Well, I believe that there is a level that your business is going to get, then it's going to be impossible for you to hide the identity of the owner who is behind the business. This is because every customer and investors that is linked up with the business will definitely make sure that they identify personally with the business owner and if you cannot identify with them, they will most likely pull out their investment.

I once invested in a HYIP program. The team of that HYIP program even mentioned the name of the owner. The so-called "company" was also registered under the name of a man. I think that it might be possible that the identity of that person might be stolen. Who knows?

I once invested in a HYIP program. The team of that HYIP program even mentioned the name of the owner. The so-called "company" was also registered under the name of a man. I think that it might be possible that the identity of that person might be stolen. Who knows?

The major problem is that the government agencies that are supposed to be tracking all those businesses which are not registered successfully with them in order to prevent them from carrying out any illegal activities are not doing anything until people have been scammed of their money and reports are being made before they are going to start to make move in shutting down the business.

I wonder what you mean by running your company's business private? Is it like having a special customers your company's business are meant for? Any kind of business I know mix up with the public because it's how the business sell to its customers.

Yes, it is just not possible to do so. However, I have noticed that there are many HYIP owners and many online business website owners who manage to keep their identity a secret. Most of the time, you may never know who may be the real owner of the HYIP site.

I have always been the kind of person that is always going to be sceptical when it comes to investing in any kind of business project that I don't know everything about the owner and the business operation for at least 5 years ever since I had my worst experience investing in a lot of scam projects years ago.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back