What's new

Prefer to be a public business owner or private?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to owning a company or business, do you like to be public about you running things? Or do you prefer to run things in private? I tend to do a mix of both. I like to be private with my work for the most part, as I'm kinda private. Anyway, what is your preference?

Well I think it depends on the kind of business you do and the situation of the environment.

Sometimes we makes some certain choice not because we are cool with it but conditions make it so.

I will prefer to be private to keep safe from some kind of societal challenges.

For me though i simply want to make money, my business is still small though, so i do not have any shares to sell or make public, so i guess i am currently working on a private company at the moment.

When it comes to owning a company or business, do you like to be public about you running things? Or do you prefer to run things in private? I tend to do a mix of both. I like to be private with my work for the most part, as I'm kinda private. Anyway, what is your preference?

The most important thing is for you to have the business set up in a way that is capable of making profit for you whether it is a public business or a private business. The end part of it is making profit from running a business on daily basis. I will basically prefer to run a public business because it gives more opportunity to make more profit.

The most important thing is for you to have the business set up in a way that is capable of making profit for you whether it is a public business or a private business. The end part of it is making profit from running a business on daily basis. I will basically prefer to run a public business because it gives more opportunity to make more profit.

The public sector in my country usually involves governmental projects. These projects are usually financed by the government and many people also invest in such kind of projects that may allow them to make a good sum of money. Government usually offers many different kinds of investment schemes.

I agree. Whether it be public or private, as long as the business or company does good, that's really all that matters.

I agree. Whether it be public or private, as long as the business or company does good, that's really all that matters.

This is the essence of any business that someone is into because the main purpose of such business is to make money and as long as that is guarantee it doesn't matter how the business process is all about.

Well I think it depends on the kind of business you do and the situation of the environment.

Sometimes we makes some certain choice not because we are cool with it but conditions make it so.

I will prefer to be private to keep safe from some kind of societal challenges.
Yes, every person has their own preferences. As long as the business is doing great, it doesn't really matter if it's public or private. However, if I were a business owner, I might go for a private business for specific reasons.

The public sector in my country usually involves governmental projects. These projects are usually financed by the government and many people also invest in such kind of projects that may allow them to make a good sum of money. Government usually offers many different kinds of investment schemes.

It is actually some of the perks that people get from running a public business project that pushes so many other people from going towards that angle when it comes to having a business because there is always a huge benefits when you are operating from that angle.

The decision to own a public or private firm depends on the objectives, available funds, and risk tolerance of the individual. Access to capital markets may be made possible by becoming public through an IPO, but there are regulatory and reporting requirements. Being private gives you greater power and privacy but may restrict your access to money. The choice should be in line with the long-term goals and strategy of the company.

It is actually some of the perks that people get from running a public business project that pushes so many other people from going towards that angle when it comes to having a business because there is always a huge benefits when you are operating from that angle.

The fact of the matter remains that when you run a public limited company, you tend to issue shares. These shares are listed on the stock market. Anyone could buy these shares. In case if someone buys the majority of the shares, then you may lose ownership of the company. This is what I have heard. However, I do not know if this is true or not.

The fact of the matter remains that when you run a public limited company, you tend to issue shares. These shares are listed on the stock market. Anyone could buy these shares. In case if someone buys the majority of the shares, then you may lose ownership of the company. This is what I have heard. However, I do not know if this is true or not.

Honestly, I would be very interested in growing my own business to the extent where I would actually sell my company shares to the public for them to invest in the business. This is because I know it's one of the best ways that you can actually make more money from your business as long as you can be able to turn up to pay those that have shares in your business.

Honestly, I would be very interested in growing my own business to the extent where I would actually sell my company shares to the public for them to invest in the business. This is because I know it's one of the best ways that you can actually make more money from your business as long as you can be able to turn up to pay those that have shares in your business.

There is a major drawback of doing this. If you create a public company, then it might be possible that someone else may purchase a huge amount of shares of the company. In that scenario, they may have much more influence over your own company.

There is a major drawback of doing this. If you create a public company, then it might be possible that someone else may purchase a huge amount of shares of the company. In that scenario, they may have much more influence over your own company.

There is always a particular number of shares that your are going to make public for people to actually purchase and you're not going to be dumb enough to put all of your shares out for the public to buy. This is because someone can actually be very rich to the extent that he can buy the whole shares and that practically makes the person the owner of the company.

I am a pretty private person. A lot of people do not even know what I do. They know I work online but they don't know what I do online, even my family does not know what exactly I do.

I am a pretty private person. A lot of people do not even know what I do. They know I work online but they don't know what I do online, even my family does not know what exactly I do.

It is always going to be to your advantage to limit whatever people know about you because there are some people who don't have good intention towards you. They are always looking for information they would use against you if they happen to get that information, so the little they know about you, the better it is for you.

It is always going to be to your advantage to limit whatever people know about you because there are some people who don't have good intention towards you. They are always looking for information they would use against you if they happen to get that information, so the little they know about you, the better it is for you.

I am also a kind of person who always prefers privacy. However, when you start or open a new big business, then it may be a really hard thing to maintain privacy or secrecy. You tend to interact with new people every month if not every day. In this way, things could be pretty hard to manage.

I am also a kind of person who always prefers privacy. However, when you start or open a new big business, then it may be a really hard thing to maintain privacy or secrecy. You tend to interact with new people every month if not every day. In this way, things could be pretty hard to manage.

When your business is something that will always put you in a situation whereby you need to advertise and promote your business for customers who are to buy your product and services, there is no way that the business is going to remain private because you need people's awareness of the business existence to be able to make sales.

When your business is something that will always put you in a situation whereby you need to advertise and promote your business for customers who are to buy your product and services, there is no way that the business is going to remain private because you need people's awareness of the business existence to be able to make sales.

Yes, it is just not possible to do so. However, I have noticed that there are many HYIP owners and many online business website owners who manage to keep their identity a secret. Most of the time, you may never know who may be the real owner of the HYIP site.

I don't make a lot of noise about the work that I do as a business person. My mentor told me that being loud will always put me in trouble and working in silence and private means that not many will understand what you are doing or leak out your business strategies as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back