What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

I have registered on the site but I have never followed the activity on it as it looks boring to me. I need someone to tell me the real motivating factor that can make me earn more from it. I used to love noise.cash but they started misbehaving.
This one isn't talking about noise.cash, its all about picoworkers. If you want more enlightenment around picoworkers, i can help you out, on how you can get started with the site okay.

That's interesting,i have been hearing of pico workers but never been this close to the detailed information given by you. And the above mentioned tasks is something one can engage in without difficulties.
I'm glad you liked it, you can visit the site which is user friendly to get started and generate profits. I usually enter a little time a day and with small tasks I accumulate to increase my capital. There are tasks where you take longer to execute which are better paid.

I'm glad you liked it, you can visit the site which is user friendly to get started and generate profits. I usually enter a little time a day and with small tasks I accumulate to increase my capital. There are tasks where you take longer to execute which are better paid.
Alright,the explanations are understood swiftly,you know how to break things down easily, sure you have the qualities of a good teacher.How about the payment mediums, hope it is not only through PayPal?.

Alright,the explanations are understood swiftly,you know how to break things down easily, sure you have the qualities of a good teacher.How about the payment mediums, hope it is not only through PayPal?.
Thanks for your words, so far I know three types of payment on the site which are: Paypal, Litecoin and Skrill. I have been told that there are other wallets but I can neither affirm nor deny it. These three are the ones that are reflected when I make the withdrawal request.

Thanks for your words, so far I know three types of payment on the site which are: Paypal, Litecoin and Skrill. I have been told that there are other wallets but I can neither affirm nor deny it. These three are the ones that are reflected when I make the withdrawal request.
Hmm interesting, i like platforms that has different payment options because if they're using only one option for payment, people who aren't using the mode they use,won't want to even join because their preferred mode of payment is not being used.I personally prefer payment through cryptocurrencies.

Hmm interesting, i like platforms that has different payment options because if they're using only one option for payment, people who aren't using the mode they use,won't want to even join because their preferred mode of payment is not being used.I personally prefer payment through cryptocurrencies.
It is true, the most correct thing is that the websites have that variety of wallets and that we can choose the most suitable one. In Picoworkers I personally use Paypal, but others receive their earnings in cryptocurrencies. Yesterday I asked and they told me that they are in the process of including new payment methods.

It is true, the most correct thing is that the websites have that variety of wallets and that we can choose the most suitable one. In Picoworkers I personally use Paypal, but others receive their earnings in cryptocurrencies. Yesterday I asked and they told me that they are in the process of including new payment methods.
They are still trying to include more payment options which is great,the admins of the platforms knows how to do business and i like to do business with such persons,having different payment options will attract more employees.

They are still trying to include more payment options which is great,the admins of the platforms knows how to do business and i like to do business with such persons,having different payment options will attract more employees.
Attract more employees and employers. Since you can earn by performing tasks, as well as can be sent to perform tasks at your convenience. I have had the opportunity to review the work sent by employers, because I was going to send one and it is a very friendly site for it.

I have worked as an employer as well as worker. I have paid hundreds of workers through my tasks. My tasks are related to following on social pages, signing up to a referral links, etc. I have also earned a lot of money as a worker

I have started working on Picoworkers, however, I am yet to reach the payment threshold of $5. There are a lot of tasks available, however, none of the tasks are interesting to me, they are asking to do something that I am not comfortable at.

I have worked as an employer as well as worker. I have paid hundreds of workers through my tasks. My tasks are related to following on social pages, signing up to a referral links, etc. I have also earned a lot of money as a worker
Excellent @Nomad , personally I love it and more because I dedicate little time to it and still get my personal earnings. For this reason I recommended the site and I can assure that it is a legitimate and paid site. Maybe I have done several of their jobs and other employers.

I have started working on Picoworkers, however, I am yet to reach the payment threshold of $5. There are a lot of tasks available, however, none of the tasks are interesting to me, they are asking to do something that I am not comfortable at.
If you really do not feel comfortable with Picoworkers, you should try to reach the threshold and withdraw your earnings, this way you will not have wasted your time invested.

The only problem with the site is you will be bored after sometime because the tasks are similar. A lot of users asks to do the same task. If you have joined a site as a task of a certain member, you cannot join the same site as a task for another member. This will limit your earnings.

The only problem with the site is you will be bored after sometime because the tasks are similar. A lot of users asks to do the same task. If you have joined a site as a task of a certain member, you cannot join the same site as a task for another member. This will limit your earnings.
This surprises me and I would like you to clarify the point, when you say "If you have joined a site as a task of a certain member, you cannot join the same site as a task of another member". Which has not happened to me so far, as I do different tasks from different employers or members without any inconvenience!

I am not okay with the tasks like creating gmail ID, creating instagram account. These tasks look illegal to me. I am ok with other tasks like social following, visiting website, viewing videos etc.

I am not okay with the tasks like creating gmail ID, creating instagram account. These tasks look illegal to me. I am ok with other tasks like social following, visiting website, viewing videos etc.
I agree with you @Justin , at one point I got to create gmail, instagram and faceboock accounts, but then I stopped doing it because it can attract consequences, so I dedicate myself to the other tasks in social networks and some records on web pages, as well as comment on other blog and write reviews.

This surprises me and I would like you to clarify the point, when you say "If you have joined a site as a task of a certain member, you cannot join the same site as a task of another member". Which has not happened to me so far, as I do different tasks from different employers or members without any inconvenience!
Let say you do a sign up task for a member and join a site called abc. You will see, the same task is also posted by another member asking users to join abc site. Since, you already joined abc in your previous task, you cannot join the same abc site as the second task.

Let say you do a sign up task for a member and join a site called abc. You will see, the same task is also posted by another member asking users to join abc site. Since, you already joined abc in your previous task, you cannot join the same abc site as the second task.
Ok I understand this, and it is understandable since you can not register on the same site twice, because it would be illegal. True, although there are infinite registration sites, in the time I have on Picoworkers I still have a long way to go and register, for now I have stopped that part.

Even though I have done a couple of tasks where I had to create gmail, facebook and instagram, I am not doing these sorts of tasks. These days I only do tasks where I have to use a referral link to register on a site.

Even though I have done a couple of tasks where I had to create gmail, facebook and instagram, I am not doing these sorts of tasks. These days I only do tasks where I have to use a referral link to register on a site.
Excellent, this way you get more earnings, I also dedicate myself to register from time to time because in many cases the payments are good. The same as in the video option, which is Lbry just for watching a video 10 seconds, today I earned $0.16 which is good.

Another task that I do not like on picoworkers is visiting website and clicking on ads. Clicking on ads is also a fraudulent task. Since this is the easiest kind of task, I did a lot of these tasks in the beginning, but I a, no longer clicking ads for small incentive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back