What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

Pocono sites is one hundred percent legit and they pay very handsomely, and they have different types of task that you must complete with different type of payment for various task, but the only negative thing about the sites I they tells you to create an accountand send the details.
I once did a job that was returned to me and the employer contacted me. He explained to me that they need them to send them the data to work on the site registered as referrals from their main account, as many people register and do not enter the site anymore. In these cases they still log in to work and earn from the referral, as if it were one.

Already @saousen5765 gave the right answer, and yes you can convert LBC to real money, today 1 LBC is $0.21, you just need to follow the steps to get the earnings in the wallet of your choice.

To perform Lbry tasks on Picoworkers you must register on the site and verify your account to earn. This is a video site similar to Youtube, but you earn in different ways lbc. The tasks are located in the videos tab.
Well explained, and thought message. I'll go asap and verify my Libry account to start receiving such incentive they offer when i follow steps while doing tasks on their site. Libry is just similar to YouTube, but for one to earn with YouTube, more subscribers, and viewers are needed. I hope, it is not like that with Libry??

Well explained, and thought message. I'll go asap and verify my Libry account to start receiving such incentive they offer when i follow steps while doing tasks on their site. Libry is just similar to YouTube, but for one to earn with YouTube, more subscribers, and viewers are needed. I hope, it is not like that with Libry??
Lbry (Odysee) is like Youtube, you can get subscribers, you can get followers, you can get likes and interactions on your videos but the difference you need to perform 1 $ credit card verification, this is possible with airtm virtual credit card to not disclose your real credit card informations to Lbry to unlock rewards. Topup of airtm is available throught Skrill or Payeer. Also verification at AirTM is easy and could be applied by a driver licence.

It is not like that @Sincerem , it is as I explained in the thread. Same I created a Thread related to Lbry, there are many ways to generate earnings and in the time I have on the page I have earned over 100LBC , I only log in a few minutes a day and I have 3 followers only.

Lbry (Odysee) is like Youtube, you can get subscribers, you can get followers, you can get likes and interactions on your videos but the difference you need to perform 1 $ credit card verification, this is possible with airtm virtual credit card to not disclose your real credit card informations to Lbry to unlock rewards. Topup of airtm is available throught Skrill or Payeer. Also verification at AirTM is easy and could be applied by a driver licence.
That means i need to get my drivers license, and own an airtm account. Then verify my Libry account with $1 activation fee in order to unlock the features around Libry. Hmm, i don't have airtm account, to do such now.

That means i need to get my drivers license, and own an airtm account. Then verify my Libry account with $1 activation fee in order to unlock the features around Libry. Hmm, i don't have airtm account, to do such now.
I did not present a credit card to register, I did it easily from discord. It is not a prerequisite for registration. I just sent a message to discord explaining why I wanted to register and they confirmed it to me, no credit card and no phone. I just did my research and it went smoothly.

I did not present a credit card to register, I did it easily from discord. It is not a prerequisite for registration. I just sent a message to discord explaining why I wanted to register and they confirmed it to me, no credit card and no phone. I just did my research and it went smoothly.
Pretty cool information you gave to me now @Sariana23. I never knew i can do it that way, i recently saw the option to get verified through discord, but i overlooked it. Cos i was never interested. Now I'm interested, I'll be trying it out now, thanks a lot for the eye opening information.

Pretty cool information you gave to me now @Sariana23. I never knew i can do it that way, i recently saw the option to get verified through discord, but i overlooked it. Cos i was never interested. Now I'm interested, I'll be trying it out now, thanks a lot for the eye opening information.
Whenever I have some information to guide I will @Sincerem . I usually exchange LBCs for pennies at Picoworkers but I've done the math and it's more beneficial to exchange them directly from Lbry or Odysee to my crypto wallet, which I'm evaluating and researching to test.

These days I no longer use picoworkers to earn. Instead I am using picoworkers as an employer. I have created over 74 jobs and payed over three thousand tasks. Most of my tasks are social media following.

Whenever I have some information to guide I will @Sincerem . I usually exchange LBCs for pennies at Picoworkers but I've done the math and it's more beneficial to exchange them directly from Lbry or Odysee to my crypto wallet, which I'm evaluating and researching to test.
If that gonna be better to convert to Cryptocurrency and withdraw to your wallet, its still an option to be considered. We only takes the more benefiting one, and leave the less benefiting. I'm just hoping to verify my Libry account with the guidelines you outlined for me.

If that gonna be better to convert to Cryptocurrency and withdraw to your wallet, its still an option to be considered. We only takes the more benefiting one, and leave the less benefiting. I'm just hoping to verify my Libry account with the guidelines you outlined for me.
I know you are a cryptocurrency lover, in the case of LBC it is valued at approximately $0.20 and in Picoworkers they pay me approximately $0.16 for 1LBC, for that reason is that I am considering the most convenient, since even when transferring crypto to dollar I have losses. Is this correct?

I know you are a cryptocurrency lover, in the case of LBC it is valued at approximately $0.20 and in Picoworkers they pay me approximately $0.16 for 1LBC, for that reason is that I am considering the most convenient, since even when transferring crypto to dollar I have losses. Is this correct?
Just because they pay 0,16 $ + 7,5 % means you have to pay an extra fee as an employer 7,5 % for satisfied jobs so that's why they pay less from value to cover add position fee add to job start and restart fee 0,65 $ so employer wants to cover the loses from starting a job.

Just because they pay 0,16 $ + 7,5 % means you have to pay an extra fee as an employer 7,5 % for satisfied jobs so that's why they pay less from value to cover add position fee add to job start and restart fee 0,65 $ so employer wants to cover the loses from starting a job.
Ok I understand what you describe in your publication. However I mean, if it is more profitable for me to perform the task and earn $0.16 in Picowokwrs or leave in Odysee the LBC and transfer them to my crypto wallet, in which I must make the changes to dollars and therefore I still lose percentages. I am not an employer in Picoworkers, I just do tasks.

Ok I understand what you describe in your publication. However I mean, if it is more profitable for me to perform the task and earn $0.16 in Picowokwrs or leave in Odysee the LBC and transfer them to my crypto wallet, in which I must make the changes to dollars and therefore I still lose percentages. I am not an employer in Picoworkers, I just do tasks.
Both of them are profitable. If you want to increase your level at Picoworkers from Begineer to Advanced to Expert then unlock more jobs then do tasks will be profitable in Picoworkers. If you want to get full amount of money then exchange to your crypto wallet will be more profitable.

Both of them are profitable. If you want to increase your level at Picoworkers from Begineer to Advanced to Expert then unlock more jobs then do tasks will be profitable in Picoworkers. If you want to get full amount of money then exchange to your crypto wallet will be more profitable.
Thanks for your guidance, now we understand each other. From your posts I understand that you have been with Picoworkers for some time and are an employer on the site, and you also have enough knowledge in Odysee, I am delighted that you have written here and for your excellent explanations.

Thanks for your guidance, now we understand each other. From your posts I understand that you have been with Picoworkers for some time and are an employer on the site, and you also have enough knowledge in Odysee, I am delighted that you have written here and for your excellent explanations.
I am both worker and employer for just one reason: All microjob sites are waste of time so you may order a microjob in other websites except the most popular like Picoworkers, Microworkers, Rapidworkers.
So for example you may order a microjob and you get 1 or 2 executions per day on other GPT websites and this is extremelly low. You can order microjob from PTC sites but you get rare execution also because in some ptc there is Paid to signup section. So I decide to invest time and money on Picoworkers.
This is part of runned jobs:
XpFjI96.png

Ah ok, that's good, I also support myself daily by doing jobs on Picoworkers, in the case of Odysee, I take the time to check and do the best paying jobs. Well you know that there are some that pay you 1 LBC for $0.11 or 0.12, while there are others like the one in the image that pay $0.15 and up to 0.20, which are the ones I am looking for. Check here

Last edited:
I was introduced to this program early this year but after i register i never preform any task there cause I was skeptical about it. But I think I will give it try to start enjoying the benefits too.

I was introduced to this program early this year but after i register i never preform any task there cause I was skeptical about it. But I think I will give it try to start enjoying the benefits too.
Excellent, I think it is very good that you rejoin Picoworkers, this way you will get more profits, they are small tasks that add up, according to the time of dedication will be high or low profits. I have withdrawn a good amount of money on the page and I am still there even though I don't dedicate much time to it.

The value of the token 'LBC is encouraging when you exchange it to US dollar. You don't have to convert to U.S dollar @Sariana23. You need to find a secure wallet at your locality to send to, via crypto transactions. Then withdraw to your country's fiat currency, and the value will be better than converting to USD first.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back