What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

Another task that I do not like on picoworkers is visiting website and clicking on ads. Clicking on ads is also a fraudulent task. Since this is the easiest kind of task, I did a lot of these tasks in the beginning, but I a, no longer clicking ads for small incentive.
its boring now and i have also left this site. sometime we dont feel comfortable when we get little incentive only for paying our much time so i dont like these kind of sites but some sites are very easy to do as i have JOIN ME

can you please explain more about the website you have shared with your post. While I am new on picoworkers and might find better tasks when my level increases, I am also looking for a platform where I can earn better.

Another task that I do not like on picoworkers is visiting website and clicking on ads. Clicking on ads is also a fraudulent task. Since this is the easiest kind of task, I did a lot of these tasks in the beginning, but I a, no longer clicking ads for small incentive.
It's true what you say about visiting websites, I used to do it at the beginning, but then I stopped, I focused on what produces the same or more profit for less time, which are social networks, reviews (they pay well) lbry is paying very well, registrations, articles, among others.

I think the best tasks are the ones where you are required to join a site through a referral link, you can easily earn between 8-14 cents per tasks. Youtube tasks are also good, you can get 6 cents for watching and subscribing.

I think the best tasks are the ones where you are required to join a site through a referral link, you can easily earn between 8-14 cents per tasks. Youtube tasks are also good, you can get 6 cents for watching and subscribing.
I think over time you just get bored of doing certain tasks. At the beginning, I also did every task that came my way but now I focus more on the YouTube tasks and easy sign ups. I find it easier that way to keep working on the site.

I think over time you just get bored of doing certain tasks. At the beginning, I also did every task that came my way but now I focus more on the YouTube tasks and easy sign ups. I find it easier that way to keep working on the site.
Yes that's right, the youtube ones pay that but I recommend you to register in Lbry as soon as you can, they are paying up to 18 cents for 1 LBC, and you earn them easily by logging in to the site and just by watching a video for less than 10 seconds you get them for free, you accumulate and you can easily earn in Picoworkers. Yesterday I made 1 dollar in 4 tasks watching Lbry videos.

Yes that's right, the youtube ones pay that but I recommend you to register in Lbry as soon as you can, they are paying up to 18 cents for 1 LBC, and you earn them easily by logging in to the site and just by watching a video for less than 10 seconds you get them for free, you accumulate and you can easily earn in Picoworkers. Yesterday I made 1 dollar in 4 tasks watching Lbry videos.
Lbry TV is dead now they becomes Odysee as I see on their website so new version of Lbry TV is Odysee it is for information correction.
You may access to your old account at Odysee same details as Lbry TV one.

Lbry TV is dead now they becomes Odysee as I see on their website so new version of Lbry TV is Odysee it is for information correction.
You may access to your old account at Odysee same details as Lbry TV one.
Yes it is true, thanks for the correction, I think Odysse will absorb Lbry and indeed has similar and improved features, I have time entering the site as the page on my pc flows more than lbry, and you can also give likes that you can not do in Lbry as such.

I tried earning through libry video tasks, but the creator of the tasks is demanding for the viewer to pay before unlocking the video. After payment, and watching of the video he'll reward you when you show proof of it. Please, have anyone earned from such tasks at picoworkers??

I tried earning through libry video tasks, but the creator of the tasks is demanding for the viewer to pay before unlocking the video. After payment, and watching of the video he'll reward you when you show proof of it. Please, have anyone earned from such tasks at picoworkers??
I guess you are referring to the Lbry tasks, if so I always win with them and a lot, since the payment is made with LBC and you get them for free on the site. It's like an exchange, they keep LBC and give us dollars for it. You can also accumulate LBC in lbry and exchange them to dollars or another cryptocurrency as you see fit.

I guess you are referring to the Lbry tasks, if so I always win with them and a lot, since the payment is made with LBC and you get them for free on the site. It's like an exchange, they keep LBC and give us dollars for it. You can also accumulate LBC in lbry and exchange them to dollars or another cryptocurrency as you see fit.
Okay. Are you trying to tell me that, Libry give some incentives for watching and uploading videos via their platform?? I just see Libry looking like YouTube. But YouTube seems more easier than Libry to me.

Picoworkers is quite a legitimate site that pays you some little bucks for working there. You might not earn much in a day but gradually, you will earn something tangible if you are consistent on the forum. It is not a scam.

Okay. Are you trying to tell me that, Libry give some incentives for watching and uploading videos via their platform?? I just see Libry looking like YouTube. But YouTube seems more easier than Libry to me.
That's right, I posted a topic related to the benefits of Lbry, when you enter daily and see a video of 5 seconds or less you receive Lbc, when you share videos, when you get likes, for referrals, when you have followers, etc.. There are many ways to earn on the site and you get paid in Lbc.

That's right, I posted a topic related to the benefits of Lbry, when you enter daily and see a video of 5 seconds or less you receive Lbc, when you share videos, when you get likes, for referrals, when you have followers, etc.. There are many ways to earn on the site and you get paid in Lbc.
That's pretty cool. Can one convert those LBC to real cash and withdraw to the local bank account?? I'm just liking what you're saying me to, about the benefits surrounding Libry. No wonder people always brought Libry tasks at picoworkers.

That's pretty cool. Can one convert those LBC to real cash and withdraw to the local bank account?? I'm just liking what you're saying me to, about the benefits surrounding Libry. No wonder people always brought Libry tasks at picoworkers.
You can perform such operation if you have verified Uphold account and an account at Coinex so this is process:
You deposit LBC to Coinex
Then you convert LBC to BTC (Market)
Then BTC to LTC
Then you deposit by LTC to your deposit LTC address of your USD balance
Then you cashout by bank wire from Uphold
Verification at Uphold is easy all what you need is driver licence and Veriff app.

I have never done Lbry tasks on picoworkers and I do not know what exactly is Lbry? When I am doing tasks, I choose the one that is high paying and also takes little time. However, a lot of tasks take a long time but pays little.

Already @saousen5765 gave the right answer, and yes you can convert LBC to real money, today 1 LBC is $0.21, you just need to follow the steps to get the earnings in the wallet of your choice.
I have never done Lbry tasks on picoworkers and I do not know what exactly is Lbry? When I am doing tasks, I choose the one that is high paying and also takes little time. However, a lot of tasks take a long time but pays little.
To perform Lbry tasks on Picoworkers you must register on the site and verify your account to earn. This is a video site similar to Youtube, but you earn in different ways lbc. The tasks are located in the videos tab.

So Lbry is a video sharing site just like youtube. Does this site independently allows you to make money from videos, just like youtube? You mention about account verification, what is that exactly? How do we verify account?

So Lbry is a video sharing site just like youtube. Does this site independently allows you to make money from videos, just like youtube? You mention about account verification, what is that exactly? How do we verify account?
Yes, Lbry is a platform where you can share videos, you can link your youtube videos and for that you also get paid LBC, you earn in many ways. You just have to follow the steps that you are told by discord and phone number. Actually I do not remember well. I could not validate my phone, I wrote a message through discord and they validated my account to earn.

Interesting that you understand and manage your time well through the site. Not that i can't do the tasks, but its too demanding for a very low amount of money for tasks. I'm sticking with the options i can do with ease online.
Pocono sites is one hundred percent legit and they pay very handsomely, and they have different types of task that you must complete with different type of payment for various task, but the only negative thing about the sites I they tells you to create an accountand send the details.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back